Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Are Cringe Videos Made Of Bronies?

Dylan7899

On 13-6-2017 at 3:00 PM, K.Rool Addict said:

Because bronies are, quite often, very cringeworthy:

Hide contents

^Srsly, I could hardly watch that for more than 5 seconds due to the intense second hand embarrassment -.-

Okay, this is painful. :D 

I think it is because we are a easy target, because some of us take it a bit far with cosplaying and such. :fluttershy:

On 6/13/2017 at 3:00 PM, K.Rool Addict said:

Because bronies are, quite often, very cringeworthy:

Reveal hidden contents

^Srsly, I could hardly watch that for more than 5 seconds due to the intense second hand embarrassment -.-

It's so painful to watch these cringe compilations and such videos like this one, for me atleast.

I often cringe so much while watching these kind of videos that I feel embarrased even though the video has nothing to do with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Because, much like other fandoms, our fandom tends to have some rather... unique individuals in its ranks...

Unless they call you out personally, I wouldn't really bother taking offense to them. Some people just like to spread hate, and the best way to defeat it is to ignore it.

(edited)
7 hours ago, Shabb3r said:

The Internet has a habit of mocking those whom the modern norm find weird or outrageous. We defy gender and age norms so naturally we are easier targets.

But tbh brony cringe comps are a dead trend. The most recent YouTube videos from BronyAutismArchive were uploaded like 3 to 4 years ago.

I do think there other bronies cringe YouTubers are there

Edited by Fat queen twilight

• 2 years later...