Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst song/songs you've ever heard?

GoldenGumdrop

I am not a fan of most of the songs in the MLP:FiM series as well as Disney/Pixar movies.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

As much as some songs may be hated, people need to stop hating singers. They may not make lyrics that appeal to our desires, but they as people do not deserve to be hated. 

Heck I don't even hate Lil Pump, 6IX9INE, XXXTentacion, or even Nicki Minaj. Keep Calm and Press the x Button. Don't hunt down and waste your breath lashing out at stuff you know you dislike. Tolerate what is beyond your personal control. Make a playlist on your phone of the songs you love only and sync it to your car's stereo instead of turning on the radio and screaming in frustration and anger because a Justin Bieber song is randomly playing.

I ain't pointin' fingers fam jus' giving some advice,

Think for a second and learn to be nice.

Edited by Shabb3r
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

If Justin Bieber comes on the radio, I always turn it off.

Another song I still can't stand to this day is Call Me Maybe. I'm glad it lost in every single grammy it was nominated for.

Edited by Baby Dashie
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Another song I don't like very much is Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana. And yes, I know what it really means, I can't say it on MLP Forums, simple as that.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

That Friday song by Rebecca Black.....dark times are way behind us now, mustn't dwell in it. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 3

Makes it sound like Tyrant is having a rough time in the bathroom

EDIT: Oh fuck, the first comment on the video XD

Double EDIT:
This next one sounds like someone tried to compose one of the most badass songs using only farts

Edited by This Whomps

Spoilering, due to there being curse words in the title.

Spoiler

'Shut The F*** up' by BLANK. Literally 50% of the lyrics is 'Or shut the f*** up'. It gets extremely annoying to a point where you want the singer to just stop. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

The entirety of the Rap genre. There's quite literally no beat in the majorit of rap songs. Literally the only decent Rap I ever heard was Weird Al's "White and Nerdy" only because Weird Al has a way of making parodies of bad music actually GOOD, and that song is no exception to that rule.

Edited by Santa Barik
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, I've got one. Carol of the Bells by the Barenaked Ladies. It makes me physically feel ill, it's such a crappy and depressing rendition of a classic song. I'd rather listen to a midi! And naturally, my local radio station absolutely loves it because it's by a Canadian music group.

Spoiler

If you actually listened to it, here, have a good rendition to cleanse your ears.

Spoiler

And to think there's a band out there worse than Nickelback. 

Just look up RX (medicate) by Theory of a deadman. They're supposed to be a rock band but this comes across more as half sung, half groaned rapping over a western folk tune about how everyone is a lazy drug addict. 

I'm not gonna post the vid cause that would give it undeserved views. 

• Brohoof 1

On 12/3/2018 at 9:45 PM, This Whomps said:

Makes it sound like Tyrant is having a rough time in the bathroom

EDIT: Oh fuck, the first comment on the video XD

Double EDIT:
This next one sounds like someone tried to compose one of the most badass songs using only farts

They're practically begging for AVGN to describe them via diarrhea-themed poetry. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...