Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your most prized possession?

The Equestrian Brony

Well from a materialist standpoint my favorite prized possession used to be the games I used to own (though not in a way like your typical gamer would) along with my Gameboy Advance that introduced me into the world of gaming. That and Age of Empires 2 and Diablo 2.

But, from a mystical and spiritual standpoint my prized possession is my unwilling persistence to strive hard till death for the pursuit of The Absolute Truth. That and my childhood memories. >_>

There's too many for me to choose really.

• Brohoof 1

My 2nd-3rd Generation Ipod touch, no contest. It's been with me since I was 13 and it's still going strong to this day, despite having 3 cracks in the screen.

Edited by The Vulture
  • Brohoof 1

Oh boy, I've got quite a few things that I'm quite proud of owning. My vast autographed CD collection (including releases from both professional bands like Linkin Park, Kamelot, and Celldweller, and brony artists like Eurobeat Brony, Cyril the Wolf, and Aviators), my numerous traffic lights and highway signs (including a pair of 1970's Soviet pedestrian signals, pictured)...it'd be really hard to narrow it down to just one thing.

20170716_093404[1].jpg

• Brohoof 1

There are three things that I own that I cannot decide between a lighter that belonged to a friend from my time in the military who is no longer among the living, a small pistol that belonged to my grandfather, and a set of beaded bracelets that hold religious meaning to me. 

• Brohoof 2

As weird as it may be:
The memory card to my PS1.
Why? Because the saves contained on it aren't just saves. To me, someone who grew up a gamer, they're memories. Many great memories from my early years.
Most especially a save of Crash Bandicoot 2 that was made by my grandfather in 1998, who died in 2013.

• Brohoof 1

Now that I think of it, I don't really have anything much of value except my PC. Not a fan of physical stuff I guess (?) 

3 hours ago, Nara said:

A red cardboard folder filled with letters and postcards :blush:

They must be special in some way. 

On 8/17/2017 at 6:24 AM, StephenP said:

As weird as it may be:
The memory card to my PS1.
Why? Because the saves contained on it aren't just saves. To me, someone who grew up a gamer, they're memories. Many great memories from my early years.
Most especially a save of Crash Bandicoot 2 that was made by my grandfather in 1998, who died in 2013.

That is very special. I would have that memory card put into a display case if I was you. I love my grandfather and if he knew how to work a game console and if he made a save on a game card, then passed away, I would display that. 

Do you use Amazon? I have a link for a display case that you could buy and put that save card in and have it over the fireplace or other area. I would say to do that so it won't get lost or crushed or something. 

https://www.amazon.com/SE-JT936T-Small-Jewelry-Display/dp/B00C1MEZJW/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1503167050&sr=8-9&keywords=small+display+case

5 minutes ago, Niko said:

Now that I think of it, I don't really have anything much of value except my PC. Not a fan of physical stuff I guess (?) 

I would value my PC the most if I didn't have all of my stuffed ponies lol. I love my stuffed ponies though. They're all soft and huggable.

2 hours ago, The Equestrian Brony said:

They must be special in some way. 

That is very special. I would have that memory card put into a display case if I was you. I love my grandfather and if he knew how to work a game console and if he made a save on a game card, then passed away, I would display that. 

Do you use Amazon? I have a link for a display case that you could buy and put that save card in and have it over the fireplace or other area. I would say to do that so it won't get lost or crushed or something. 

https://www.amazon.com/SE-JT936T-Small-Jewelry-Display/dp/B00C1MEZJW/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1503167050&sr=8-9&keywords=small+display+case

I would value my PC the most if I didn't have all of my stuffed ponies lol. I love my stuffed ponies though. They're all soft and huggable.

Yeah I feel ya. I just love computers overall way too much:^)

I don't value my things much but I would go with the "most prized possession because i got them cheap or if its hard to get kind of items"  I collected all sort of figures and "toys." And anytime I would buy them in a good price I would feel proud  of it that I got it for a good deal.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/19/2017 at 2:21 PM, The Equestrian Brony said:

Dude, thank you! I've been trying to find some use out of the old thing. I do still have the PS1 that my family had back then as well so it's just been sitting in there

Well my cat and then my grandmother's silver necklace and her diploma from when she went to a two-year college in her 50's.

I like soft things. A lot. Stuffed animals, pillows, blankets--if it's soft and fluffy, I will probably love it.

Most of the material items that are most precious to me are plush toys; I have a lot of them.

I also have a few books that I adore, including a copy The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide.

My most prized possessions would have to be my collection of plushies. They're really important to me and they're like an extension of my friends and family.

I would also say my collection of anime figures. I always do my best to make sure they're in perfect condition. To me, both my anime figures and plushies are irreplaceable. 

My last prized possession would be my Starlight Glimmer dog tag and cutie mark emblem necklace. I recently picked it up from this years Bronycon. I wear it all the time and rarely ever take the necklace off. 

• Brohoof 1