Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*Being bopped by some pony stops reading (only) at the moment*

fluttershy_reading_a_book_by_tardifice-d9lo9hm.thumb.png.707d79552975b0a2e80f451c7187e941.png

Oh! It's you Alexshy. Aaaa! :blink: Any new spoilers please!:lie:frightened_fluttershy_vector_by_scrimpeh-d5navcy.thumb.png.d88d77e7580dc056dd84c6907ab754d4.png

*Boops and hugs his friend @Alexshy*:fluttershy:

(Please dost not read to the red eyes tonight, okay)

You should to do what your friends ask you - Fluttershy Friend. :kindness:OK. I will finish ealier! I read to 1.00 AM yesterday. Today I'll finish

about midnight. REALLY! :D

sig-3907126_e38.gif.d77223f46f6b359559fd516d59c1fee9.gif

*Boops very friendly @CypherHoof @Nature Tune @The Cerberus @Prospekt @TigerGeekGuy (2 times) @Rikifive @Valencia @Sparklefan1234 @ChB @Stormfury @Totally Lyra*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 9

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*gives friendly boops back*

Ethiopian Yirgacheffe in the grinder today, if you would like a cup or three? Just about to make a fresh french press, this one is a little stale...

Thanks my friend! But I need 3rd cup of coffee not....... Ethiopian Yirgacheffe ? :muffins: It is coffee?:blush: Are you sure about that friend?:ooh: *Checks in google* Oh. OK.:grin: I would like to! :) *boops friendly once again @CypherHoof*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks my friend! But I need 3rd cup of coffee not....... Ethiopian Yirgacheffe ? :muffins: It is coffee?:blush: Are you sure about that friend?:ooh: *Checks in google* Oh. OK.:grin: I would like to! :) *boops friendly once again @CypherHoof*

Oh, quite definitely coffee - it is one of those famous "geographical designation" coffees that have a very distinctive and unique flavour. I like the Monsooned Malabar for the same reason :)

• Brohoof 2