Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How do you hand out Halloween candy?

Denim&Venöm

trick or treat  

14 users have voted

1. 1. how do you pass out halloween candy?

• leave out a bowl
    • sit outside and pass out candy
    • wait till someone knocks, then pass out candy
    • other (not passing out candy doesnt count)

Mostly I open the door and pass out candy. But, one year I sat outside wearing a “ghost face” costume ( you know the killer from the “scream” movies.) I sat really still in a chair on my front porch with a bowl of candy on my lap and scary music playing off a CD player. A group of teenagers dressed in costume walked up my steps as they inches closer to the bowl I stood up. One of the teenagers must have thought I was a decoration cause she screamed and almost stumbled off the front porch.

• Brohoof 2

With my hands, duh.

I would actually do it the traditional way, waiting inside for the hordes to knock and then give 1-2 each. I say "would" because we don't do Halloween in Turkey nor France, but if we did, that's how I would've done it.

In my old house we used to set a bowl out with a note that said "Take two", though one year some teenagers dumped the whole bowl into their pillow cases and ran off with all our candy. 

I live in the middle of nowhere now, so we haven't gotten a single trick-or-treater since we moved out here a few years ago. 

Edited by King of Canterlot