Jump to content
Banner by ~ SFyr

Recommended Posts

From the last 13:48 of 15:00mins of the 1hr live stream. Here I discuss potently what the 200th episode of My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic could be about.
ps. between the cut out of 2:37-2:53, I was talking about "Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel as the song Pinkie could a cover on.
Comments are Welcomed
@EquestriaDaily @mlpforums @MyLittlePony @MLPMovie @dhxmedia @HasbroNews @MMeghanMcCarthy @NicoleDubuc @dhxmedia @lady_writers @joshhaber @goldenrusset @JoshuaHamilton #RAWAfterMania #RawAfterMainia #WrestleMania #MeToo #MLPSeason8 #fakeittilyoumakeit
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 3 months later...

Well, not the idea's i was thinking about, but i do have one idea for the 200th ep of FIM,

If possible, bring into the show the ONE, the ONLY, Lauren Faust as the CREATOR OF THE KNOW UNIVERSE IN THE SHOW and have her tell about other realities (AKA the most popular fanfic's in the fandom) like Fallout Equestria, and/or Past Sins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Here's my predictions for the 200th episode:

1. Starlight betraying the Mane Six by going back to her evil ways (YES) / Starlight revealing as Twilight's Other Half a la Kingdom Hearts II

or

2. Have the CMC give up on their Cutie Marks by becoming Blank Flanks again (YES!!!)

  • teacup 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

I BETCHA M.A LARSON IS GONNA MAKE AN EPIC COMEBACK BACK BY CRASHING DOWN INTO EQUESTRIA AND TURNING EVERYPONY INTO ALICORNS AS HE FIRES LASERS FROM HIS EYES AND TWILIGHT GROWS A SECOND PAIR OF WINGS AND DERPY TURNS THE ENTIRE PLANET INTO MUFFINS :muffins:  

OK, but really, I know for a fact though that whatever the 200th episode is gonna be about, it's probably gonna be epic, 200 episodes is a pretty big milestone after all :D

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


27 minutes ago, A.V. said:

 

I take it you mean Batponies, correct?

The ones and only. Seriously, it's been 6 seasons already, and their only hint at their existence after Luna Eclipsed, was Nightmare Moon's guards (sans Dashie, you can tell by the tip of their ears), and word that SOME WHERE GOING TO APPEAR IN SLICE OF LIFE. GIVE ME MY BATS ALREADY :angry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, MAIKUN said:

Here's my predictions for the 200th episode:

1. Starlight betraying the Mane Six by going back to her evil ways (YES) / Starlight revealing as Twilight's Other Half a la Kingdom Hearts II

or

2. Have the CMC give up on their Cutie Marks by becoming Blank Flanks again (YES!!!)

Like that going happen 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:52 PM, King of Canterlot said:

I BETCHA M.A LARSON IS GONNA MAKE AN EPIC COMEBACK BACK BY CRASHING DOWN INTO EQUESTRIA AND TURNING EVERYPONY INTO ALICORNS AS HE FIRES LASERS FROM HIS EYES AND TWILIGHT GROWS A SECOND PAIR OF WINGS AND DERPY TURNS THE ENTIRE PLANET INTO MUFFINS :muffins:  

OK, but really, I know for a fact though that whatever the 200th episode is gonna be about, it's probably gonna be epic, 200 episodes is a pretty big milestone after all :D

OHMAHCELESTIA!

This has to happen. I'm fairly certain that M.A Larson could easily achieve it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

On 7/20/2018 at 1:52 PM, King of Canterlot said:

I BETCHA M.A LARSON IS GONNA MAKE AN EPIC COMEBACK BACK BY CRASHING DOWN INTO EQUESTRIA AND TURNING EVERYPONY INTO ALICORNS AS HE FIRES LASERS FROM HIS EYES AND TWILIGHT GROWS A SECOND PAIR OF WINGS AND DERPY TURNS THE ENTIRE PLANET INTO MUFFINS :muffins:  

OK, but really, I know for a fact though that whatever the 200th episode is gonna be about, it's probably gonna be epic, 200 episodes is a pretty big milestone after all :D

That reminds me, the 100th episode was a fan service and a half. I can't even imagine what the 200th episode would entail. :ooh:

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


17 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

That reminds me, the 100th episode was a fan service and a half. I can't even imagine what the 200th episode would entail. :ooh:

Lyra and Bon Bon investigating a series of mischief and food thievery by an unknown creature and it turns out it's a bat poneh :huh:? Seriously, I'm clearly desperate for bats already :unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


12 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Lyra and Bon Bon investigating a series of mischief and food thievery by an unknown creature and it turns out it's a bat poneh :huh:? Seriously, I'm clearly desperate for bats already :unsure:

It will come one day, my friend. Don't worry. ;)

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


16 hours ago, Whomps said:

Hoping it’s an actual celebration of the show and not a gratuitous masturbation of the fandom’s worst and most tired memes

Yeah, while Slice of Life was indeed fun, I think this time something with more substance is in order...... But please, involve a bat poneh :please:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

A proper backstory into alicorns and Celestia and Luna’s origins.

I prefer a proper introduction to bats, but I wouldn't mind if we see a glimpse of Cewestia and Woona

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...