Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

"Work? As in, honest toil, you mean?" - "Yes."
"Hewing the wood and drawing the old wet stuff and so forth?" - "Quite."
"Well, I've known a few people who worked, absolutely swayed by it some of them. Boko Fittleworth almost had a job once." - "Who is this Boko Fittleworth you keep talking about?"
"Boko? You don't know Boko?" - "No."
"Good Lord! I thought everybody knew Boko." - "I do not."
"Looks like a parrot with a moult." - "- No."
"Once put his shirt on Silly Billy to win the Cesarewitch and Lady in Spain beat him by a nose." - "I have never met Boko Fittleworth."
"No? Well, I couldn't recommend it wholeheartedly anyway. He is an acquired taste, Boko. At least that's what his mother says."
"You were telling me how he once got a job?"
"Yes, well, Boko's got an uncle in the City, brokers, stocks or something like that. And he offered Boko this job and Boko accepted it. I don't think either of them could've been firing on all cylinders, to be honest, at the time. Chaos obviously ensued, until Boko saw sense and gave it all up. Then we had to take it in turns to go round and sit with him until he calmed down."

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

" Here on the right are the people with the awesome trampoline. But they don't let me on it no more cos I bounced a kid onto the house."

"Do you normally have your breakfast at this hour?" - "Good Lord no! Only if I get up early."

"She spoke to me! Well on the phone. I just happened to be standing by it when it rang." - "What did she say?" - "Go get someone with a brain. But she said it in a friendly way!"

"What the hell Lois, why don't I have a real check-book?" - "Peter, where do checks come from?" - "Er, when a mummy and daddy love each other ...?" - "That's why."

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"You know what else lasts an eternity? This conversation!"

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Elsewhere in Ankh-Morpork, the Fools' Guild was on fire. This was a problem because the Guild's fire brigade consisted largely of clowns ..."

"Can you get the coins I left on my table upstairs that total 73 cents?"

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.