Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have Any Lessons In My Little Pony Helped Or Applied To You In The Real World?

Lunar Glow

In the My Little Pony series, which are there any “friendship lessons” or topics in the show that you can relate to and stick with you in your life? It doesn’t have to be life changing and doesn’t even have to equate to all that much or be specific; just anything that comes to mind.:grin:

For me personally the first that comes to mind is “Read It And Weep,” because when I was younger I loved to read but often got mocked for it, and because of this swore off reading altogether. Rainbow Dash’s constant sneaking around and denying of the fact that she loved the Daring Do book reminded me a lot of those years I was afraid to admit my love for reading, afraid that the people around me would judge me for it. (Luckily though when I was about 9 I stopped caring and read as much as Twilight, very openly, too!)

• Brohoof 1

Well, there really hasn't been one particular lesson that has ever stuck out to me and made some change, little or big, in my life. I take the lessons learned in the episodes as good advice to try and live your life by, because that's what it is, good ways to cope and live your life by, so that's how I take it. MLP has a ton of good morals that it's trying to teach it's audience, and that's what I try to observe, but it doesn't necessarily make or has made an significant impact on my life, but I'm overall pretty satisfied with my life right now, so I don't feel that there's a whole lot that needs to be "fixed" or "changed" in my life :please: 

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...