Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best MCU character in your opinion? Why?

LadyGabes

Hello everybody! How are you? It's my second thread here \o/

I just wanted to come out with a cool discussion, without any hate!

I'm Marvel fan since i could understand the movies (they came out when i was 5, can you imagine a 5 year old trying to understand why the same old man appears in every movie? stan lee you slipery hoe

Anyways, let me answer my only question duh

My favourite MCU character is Loki, because since i was a child i always identify as him. There was a time on my life that i was suffering from bullying (around 8 and such), and it was when i discovered Thor 1. I felt a connection right away, with the guy that just wanted to be reconized and loved. Gladly, i don't suffer anymore, but i still love him.

I know he may not be the strongest, or the coolest, but i don't really care, it's more like a personal thing  :rarity:

I will be happy to know your opinion!

images (1).jpg

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

My favorite are hulk , captain America  iron Man Deadpool and wolverine

I mean, Iron Man is the coolest guy in the galaxies

And Cap is a precious muffin. PRECIOUS

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As of right now my favorite character would probably have to be Shuri from Black Panther.    Not only is she King T'challa's 16 year old little sister and a princess, but she is also the head of Wakanda's government research and science development.   Shuri is a teen genius who is incredibly gifted at creating technology that would put even Tony Stark to shame.  That of which she uses to make her brother, who already is a good fighter, to become even more of a force to reckon with.  Snarky and sarcastic, she is also responsible for some pretty entertaining comedic moments in Black Panther, when she teases T'challa.

Over all I have to say that she is a really fun character to watch and I hope we get to see more of her in the MCU.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hooves down...Tony Stark! Sure he's strange and arrogant. It comes from ALWAYS being the smartest man in the room, and KNOWING it. A normal human being with a frail human body, yet with the ability to harness technology to become a force to be reckoned with. Bruce Wayne would be Iron man if he was as smart as Tony!

(I'm just a tiny bit in love with Tony.)

;Stark and friend.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 3

This is the same as my comic book answer, Spider-Man followed by Doctor Strange. As soon as the MCU launches a Fantastic Four franchise you will probably see @Sunset Rose in this thread talking about Victor Von Doom. Unless of course they start with Mole Man,  Psycho-Man, Molecule Man, or Namor. That would be amusing. 

4 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

she is also responsible for some pretty entertaining comedic moments in Black Panther, when she teases T'challa.

What are those?

:D

• Brohoof 3

I love most of the MCU characters,  Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and Thor are up there. 

But my number one favorite would have to be Loki.  I love how much character development he's had and I have loved watching him deal with his inner turmoil and grow and change throughout each movie.  

gotta be all the Guardians plus Thor (and Loki, because we all love Loki).

Thor has certainly risen up the ranks as my fave. hes so cool and easy going to (try) adapting to everything strange going on around him. "Just another day for the God of Thunder". He's pretty much become one of the Gurdians, fits in the group so naturally other than being a literal god, but then Quil was for a short time too.

Its also very hard to sway or surprise him when he grew up with Loki as a brother LOL!

Rocket! :lol: He's just so.. cute? Well, as cute as a sassy racoon with a big gun can be.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/25/2018 at 5:22 AM, StormBlaze said:

gotta be all the Guardians plus Thor (and Loki, because we all love Loki).

Thor has certainly risen up the ranks as my fave. hes so cool and easy going to (try) adapting to everything strange going on around him. "Just another day for the God of Thunder". He's pretty much become one of the Gurdians, fits in the group so naturally other than being a literal god, but then Quil was for a short time too.

Its also very hard to sway or surprise him when he grew up with Loki as a brother LOL!

YESSSSSSS SAME

On 5/26/2018 at 4:06 AM, Raritas said:

Rocket! :lol: He's just so.. cute? Well, as cute as a sassy racoon with a big gun can be.

Awn, i love him too. He is the "dad" of baby groot