Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

Let the fanfics begin! Now seriously, why do you people want to have a romantic relationship with a cartoon horse? Can't you just be friends?

I can see so many things wrong with this.

No you can't. What is wrong is all your personal moral perception, therefore anything you see is all your subjective personal experience. It has no objectivity, and thus I refute thee.

• Brohoof 1

No you can't. What is wrong is all your personal moral perception, therefore anything you see is all your subjective personal experience. It has no objectivity, and thus I refute thee.

"There is no spoon." You do not exist. The only reason this conflict exists is because my subconcious feels a need for conflict, and has created this illusion for me. You are also incorrect, for I can control this illusionary reality.

Glorious response.

Here's a octavia clap.

Octavia_Clapping.gif

• Brohoof 1

"There is no spoon." You do not exist. The only reason this conflict exists is because my subconcious feels a need for conflict, and has created this illusion for me. You are also incorrect, for I can control this illusionary reality.

You do not control anything, otherwise I would not have support like I do outside your consciousness. For you cannot objectively know that it is your subconscious, and since you can never produce objective proof, then you do not control anything, and there is no illusion.

and to bring the tread back on topic

Seriously, Rainbow Dash. (because I have to pick one of the mane 6, rather than best waifu Fleetfoot)

You do not control anything, otherwise I would not have support like I do outside your consciousness. For you cannot objectively know that it is your subconscious, and since you can never produce objective proof, then you do not control anything, and there is no illusion.

and to bring the tread back on topic

Seriously, Rainbow Dash. (because I have to pick one of the mane 6, rather than best waifu Fleetfoot)

You have no proof against such a theory. Yet I have none for mine. But all can be settled if you simply admit that sexuality could be inferred from one of your previous posts.

You have no proof against such a theory. Yet I have none for mine. But all can be settled if you simply admit that sexuality could be inferred from one of your previous posts.

I need no proof, as I had no theory, I only disproved yours.

And sexuality may be implicated by your perception, but like a fever dream or hallucination, it does not mean it was there.

I need no proof, as I had no theory, I only disproved yours.

And sexuality may be implicated by your perception, but like a fever dream or hallucination, it does not mean it was there.

I have no perception. I am the universe's perception. And your theory has no evidence to rectify it, and therefore cannot be a valid disproval of mine. I leave you with a thought. Is this worth your time?

I have no perception. I am the universe's perception. And your theory has no evidence to rectify it, and therefore cannot be a valid disproval of mine. I leave you with a thought. Is this worth your time?

Entirely. And you are but one person, this I can prove by taking your ip address, getting its location, and then running a background search on the person currently paying the internet bill at that household.

And to disprove a theory, you do not need one to replace it, you simply need to disprove said theory. which I did.

Btw, were are all the fluttershy daters?

Entirely. And you are but one person, this I can prove by taking your ip address, getting its location, and then running a background search on the person currently paying the internet bill at that household.

And to disprove a theory, you do not need one to replace it, you simply need to disprove said theory. which I did.

Btw, were are all the fluttershy daters?

I do not own this home, but am temporarily reaching out to an individual to represent me. My host also does not pay the internet bill. I am not one person. I am everything. Worship me.

Umm which species, human or pony cuz It wouldn't make any sense unless u wanna die when having reproduction, id make lotsa sense if it were human unless you are using hooves to type at the moment

Buuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt unlessssss iiiiiiiitttttttt. Iiiiiiiiiiiiis aaaaaaa froenfly playdate or hangout id mage sense more if u dating pony

Depends a lot on what they recently did to Rainbow Dash... I mean the whole chair rocking, photographic automatic in regardless flight memory thing...  The writers have been VERY uncharitable to Dash this season.

Season 3 Dash won this one.  Season 4 it is Fluttershy all the way.  Pinkie could also work but only if she is the way I see her which is not exactly the same as the way others do.  She would have to be "smart Pinkie."

(edited)

In this order:

1. Twilight

There are few places I'd rather be than in Twilight's library, having deep scientific and philosophical conversations all the way into the early morning hours. Sitting by the candlelight and snuggling under her wing with a book is my idea of a romantic date. I imagine that she would take interest in me, as well, as I am a big, awkward, and introverted nerd with few friends but a strong passion for anything intellectual. We could keep each other entertained for hours on end without any problems. Also, Spike is a cool guy and I wouldn't mind having him around, too.

Though she does freak out a lot, I have been blessed with the ability to tolerate such behavior. My mom, my sister, and one of my friends all have sever anxiety problems, much worse than Twilight does. I'm very good at working through things calmly and rationally, and my strengths and experience in this area would be able to compensate for Twilight's overreactions. Twilight would also be able to bring out the better side in me, as she is kind and understanding but not sickeningly so. She also has the gift of being analytical—a trait that I value highly.

2. Pinkie

While not quite on par with Twilight, Pinkie never manages to bring a smile to my face. When I first started watching MLP I didn't like her at all, but for some reason she has grown on me over the years. Pinkie is crazy, yes... but... she's Pinkie! Dare I say it, I think she's the most lovable of all six. Her extroverted personality would drive me crazy, at times, but I could never say anything bad about Pinkie. I just can't. A selfless, lighthearted, and amusing girlfriend like Pinkie would be a diamond jewel in a pile of horse manure.

3. Fluttershy

Okay, don't hate me for this, but there's something I have to say. Fluttershy, while similar to myself, strikes me as being a boring character. She's really sweet and she would make a good girlfriend, no doubt about that. However... I personally don't have much interest in her as a character. She never makes me laugh, smile, or fawn in any way. The only emotion she incites from me is a cringe—as her actions force me to reflect back on my own life experiences, when I was too shy to say what I needed to. I just don't find her attractive at all. I just don't. I would fear her having repressed mental issues, and I would worry that she can't stand up for herself without my support. I would worry about hurting and breaking her, somehow; I would also feel that I'd rather talk to someone more quirky like Twilight or Pinkie.

4. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow dash, first and foremost, would get on my nerves. I sometimes find her personality amusing, but being around someone so competitive seems like more of a bad thing than a good one. I'm not a competitive person, by nature. She would think I'm boring and dull, and I would think she really needs to relax a bit. Her ego combined with her stubbornness would also make any disagreements or arguments very frustrating.

5: Applejack

Honestly... there isn't much I find attractive about AJ. Sure, she is dilligent and hard-working, and I do respect that. But I think her stubbornness would conflict with my own, and we would arrive at many disagreements over seemingly trivial things. I'm generally honest and hard-working, too... so I don't see those traits as being able to compliment my own.

6. Rarity

Rarity and I are polar opposites. Though she is the element of generosity, I don't always see her as being generous, personally. Her quest for fame and popularity would drive me nuts, as I seek to lead a relatively simple and lackadaisical life, in comparison. There is simply no way I could possibly date Rarity, or any girl like her. I'd be turned away on first sight for not being classy and sophisticated enough.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 2

I prefer people to equines, but if i find myself in Equestria, or a certain pink fuzz climbs out of my monitor defying physics as we know it, i might change my mind.

In case it wasn't obvious - Pinkie pie! Though i doubt i'd survive a day with her and her insane amounts of energy... i'll probably end up as a smear on the wall. Totally worth it though!

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy because she's the kindest and most caring. I can just imagine every day being worth it if I could come home and see Fluttershy's warm smile as she welcomes me home.