Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 32 - Las Pegasus

Jeric
Message added by Jeric

Winners

Saffron Marsala
Sci-Twi

After this Round we will have gone through all 32 groups once. Almost two months of voting and posting and laughing. Traditionally, this is the lighter of the rounds in activity too ... I can't wait to see what happens the further we get into this. 

As some here may not know, almost instantly after Luna showed up in Luna Eclipsed, riding a chariot drawn by Bat Ponies, a few /mlp/ denizens got together and created Midnight Blossom, thought to be the first fandom Bat Pony OC. 

Midnight Blossom

the_shadow_by_equestria_prevails-d54glun

midnight_blossom__cloud_skipper_by_eques

• Brohoof 3

Although the group represents Las Pegasus, it looks like Trapeze Star, the only Las Pegasus pony, isn't going to get many votes. Anyway, I voted for her, and I hope more people will embrace her cuteness.

1253665__safe_edit_edited+screencap_scre

• Brohoof 4

I knew Sci-Twi was going to pull ahead of everyone else on account of her name and accomplishments, but I am surprised that Midnight Sparkle was given her own spot on this list seeing as she and Sci-Twi are the same person. I guess I shouldn't put too much attention towards it as having both move on would mean double the Twilight--actually triple if we include Princess Twilight who has most likely moved on.

• Brohoof 3
15 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I knew Sci-Twi was going to pull ahead of everyone else on account of her name and accomplishments, but I am surprised that Midnight Sparkle was given her own spot on this list seeing as she and Sci-Twi are the same person. I guess I shouldn't put too much attention towards it as having both move on would mean double the Twilight--actually triple if we include Princess Twilight who has most likely moved on.

Hey if Nightmare Moon and Nightmarity could get spots, why couldn't Midnight?

• Brohoof 3

I'm struggling between four character here. Sci-Twi is one of the highlights of EqG for me, Midnight Sparkle is probably my third favorite villain from EqG (and her design is tops), Rockhoof is a great Pillar, and Spa-waifu Aloe is <3, soon...hmmm...

• Brohoof 4

Well, in the end, I couldn't ignore Aloe. SPA PONY WAIFUS FTW!!!

Also Sci-Twi & Midnight Sparkle got the other votes. Rock hoof was REALLY close though; especially after his portrayal in the recent "Legends of Magic" comics.

• Brohoof 2

RESULTS

32.thumb.png.1499b8ad91036295c1ccf9eec7c16f54.png

Sci-Twi and Saffron Masala have made the Las Pegasus team. Midnight Blossom, Midnight Sparkle, Rockhoof, and Aloe all get a shot later down the line.  

We just completed the first leg of the World Cup Qualification events. You all eliminated 40% of the characters, picking 20% to be featured in a team. We lost some great characters this round (*cough* Grogar *cough*) but on the whole some of your choices were really interesting. I'll be putting up the Wild Card poll in a moment and will keep that up for about three days to give everyone some time to consider it and ask questions. 

20 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

How interesting. It is only more of a shame then that most groups won't be able to play for an honest victory.

It's just a small attempt to simulate transfers/trades/waivers/loans and free agency elements found in professional sports. 

22 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

I do wonder though what happens to the groups that shall receive no coaches.

Good question. The simple answer is ... nothing. These teams stay as-is unless and until someone decides to manage them, up until a specific cutoff similar to professional sports. I actually expect that only a few individuals will actively participate in this concept, but I wanted to put it on the table as an option. 

• Brohoof 3