Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Omigosh, Omigosh, Omigosh!!!

Dark Horse

233678715060212.png?r480x480

Okay, okay! So, I'm usually not one for these public announcement things. Usually, it's Twilight who's good at all that boring stuff. But, I just had to come here as soon as I heard this AWESOME bit of news! :ph3ar:

So, look, we all know that I'm the most awesomest pony there is, no competition! But, there are some others who do get preeeeety close. Heck, when you're a Cloudsdale pegasus, you're already more than halfway there, then you just gotta show that you can keep up with the best! :sneer:

To be the Pony, you gotta beat the Pony!

...Now, the thing is, SOMETIMES we get a little, umm... 'out-of-hoof' with our competitiveness. A little too... unsporting. What I mean is; we step outta line.

Hey, I'm a Wonderbolt! It's just in our nature! >_>

But my point is: anytime we do go a little overboard, there's always been one Pegasus who's been there to bring us back into line.

His name is @TheTaZe and he is unquestionably, UNDOUBTEDLY, awesome~! Seriously, he spots trouble like, a MILE away! You could be down in Ponyville and causing trouble, I guarantee he'd be there in 10 second flat! B)

Well, sometimes it's actually his 'OC' that shows up (umm.. whatever that means?) but, trust me on this; you turn around and see this pegasus waving at you:

Spoiler

thetaze.gif.2f7f9f183ea9088fcb2bb4f18fbd

Then you had BETTER make sure that you're not doing anything to upset the other ponies!

(Seriously! That wave is your only warning!) img-3185029-3-2ewejk6.png

But it gets even better! See, I just heard that because he's so cool at what he does, he's been brought on to help the ponies over on MLP Forums as an official Staff Sectional!

AWESOME!!

3b9.gif

So, he'll be helping to moderate things over in the 'Friendship is Magic' section (my favorite!) and you can bet your wing feathers they'll be happy to have him there!

So you better watch out, Mares and Stallions, because a new Wonderbolt has just suited up, and things are about to get 20% cooler! ki20jje.png&key=d0d68c989a1331ce19d68779

(Ha! Can't believe I'm still saying that.)

---

All the best in your new role, @TheTaZe. ;)

• Brohoof 23

Congratulations TaZe! I've got a lot of confidence in you, and you know I'll always have your back. :)

Best of luck and welcome to the team. ^ ^

Thanks guy, I really appreciate this. It's been a fun ride. Ever since I applied I was nervous, I waited for an interview and I was still nervous, I got the training section and I was still a bit nervous until the wonderful staff helped me with becoming comfortable. I can't thank you guys enough for all the support from the community, the staff, and the friends. This is my way of giving back to the community. :ph3ar:

1762690__safe_screencap_rainbow+dash_non

Btw, @Dark Horse I love what you did here. It couldn't of been any better. :squee:

• Brohoof 19

It's about time we have a staffer that has another best pony besides Rarity and Twi, it helps prevent the inevitable staff civil war. :P

You know how I feel, you have been extraordinarily perceptive and inquisitive, two things that will help your judgement tremendously. You will do more than fine in your new position TaZe ... trust me. ;)

• Brohoof 9

I was asleep and what do I wake up to... :ooh:

Congratulations, my friend! :yay: I'm sure you'll do an amazing job! :squee:

Also, that happened fast! Maybe not in 10 seconds flat, but really fast anyway! :D

• Brohoof 7

image.png.061d9910619b1dae44e1d68933cc4c43.png

Taze hath earned some fancy titles there, I see. Congrats and don't swing the whip in my direction!

• Brohoof 6

Well, I'm pretty late, but... :adorkable: 

CONGRATS, TaZe! :yay: I'm sure you'll do great in your new position, I believe in you. :mlp_smug:

Just remember that you can still have fun even while you're a Staff member! Have a great time staffing, TaZe, best of luck! :squee:

• Brohoof 6

Finally! :D I just knew it will happen ages ago! :yay: I was waiting for that patiently. :pout: 

Oh @TheTaZe it's really good to see the sword bow mace -Sweet Celestia; What was that again? Oooh right-- staff (top 10 riki's overused unfunny jokes) getting yet another great ally like you. :fluttershy:

There's no need to be nervous, just be who you are and everything will be fine (nopony will be complaining :D). I'm sure of that. ;) 

I have only one tip though-- or rather a warning - don't even try to just even think about retiring... :okiedokieloki: Just kidding! ;) I just hope it will be a pleasant experience for you. :) 

Congratulations on your promotion! :yay: 

Spoiler

inb4 @TheTaZe comes to threads and yells "looks like it's sweeping time! Gotta sweep sweep sweep!" :love:

latest?cb=20180720114410

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Finally! :D I just knew it will happen ages ago! :yay: I was waiting for that patiently. :pout: 

Oh @TheTaZe it's really good to see the sword bow mace -Sweet Celestia; What was that again? Oooh right-- staff (top 10 riki's overused unfunny jokes) getting yet another great ally like you. :fluttershy:

There's no need to be nervous, just be who you are and everything will be fine (nopony will be complaining :D). I'm sure of that. ;) 

I have only one tip though-- or rather a warning - don't even try to just even think about retiring... :okiedokieloki: Just kidding! ;) I just hope it will be a pleasant experience for you. :) 

Congratulations on your promotion! :yay: 

Reveal hidden contents

inb4 @TheTaZe comes to threads and yells "looks like it's sweeping time! Gotta sweep sweep sweep!" :love:

latest?cb=20180720114410

This is exactly why I love, Riki. Amazing post. Everyone else though, thanks for the congratulations so far. I have a feeling this will be a very interesting experience for myself. :fluttershy:

Also, nice baldi's basic reference btw

• Brohoof 4

AHA! I knew it! I so called this a while back, remember? :pinkie:

Anyways, congrats on the position, @TheTaZe your gonna do great! And FINALLY we got another Rainbow Dash fan on the staff now, it seems like most of the staff are fans of Twilight or Rarity like @Jeric had said in his post above, so you'll definitely help to make the forums staff approximately 20% cooler B)

Really though, congrats dude that's so awesome! Best of luck to you and give them trouble makers a taste of law and order the Rainbow Dash way :sneer:

• Brohoof 2