Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite fan songs?

Ezynell

I don't expressly have a favorite, just whatever I'm currently obsessing about. Right now it happens to be Aviators' remix of Prince Whateverer's The Fight Within. I just love it so much <3

• Brohoof 1

Sweetiedreamt by Taps, unlike the other Brony musicians out there, Taps is original and he doesn't go off making overheard wubz nor does he go all out with nothing but presets. His songs sound so soft and beautiful, which is the way that I like my electronic music. Sweetiedreamt is the best example of his more soothing style.

• Brohoof 1

I have a lot of favorites, but this one is special. I have listened to so many songs and have made so many favorites, that if I was asked, I could easily give you my top 100. But Join the Herd is the one I choose.

Forest Rain is the best smile.png

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

There is just too many songs that i adore. Well... i think any way Lullaby for the princess is the best one.

I also consider "Pony concerto 2.0 Magic Duel" by yourenigma my 2nd favorite, and recently got radiarc "Terrible Nightmare" as 3rd. These two is just prodigy in a way to making music (Even that Radiarc's sometimes sounds way to same type)

hmmm there too many to choose one song img-1309718-1-sad.png

i love all feather's songs 

and there also these

don't make me choose

why can't i just say all img-1309718-2-blush.png

Edited by Azure Flames
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much anything Matthew Mosier. I won't post a link, because it's so hard to pick just one of his songs! My Cadence and A Final Twilight are beatiful, but on the other hoof we have upbeat and fun-to-listen-to Trixie's song and Bloom!

I lied. I'm posting links. Matthew Mosier must be heard!

My Cadence- (Shining Armor and Cadence's reunion

A Final Twilight- (hypothetical letter from Twilight if she had to leave Ponyville)

Bloom- ("One Bad Apple" from Babs' prespective)

Trixie's Song- (self-explanatory)

http://www,youtube.com/watch?v=Rze8V0pbqQ4

Call me old school, but this is probably my favorite brony song laugh.png

Can you recognize it? Haha

Anyway I also am a fan of "Lyra's Song: Anthropology" or something like that. It's a fun, catchy, upbeat show tune! <3

I had to pick out of all the morbid songs that I listen to, and of brony songs thats quite a few. I'd have to say bronyfied's brony metal medley. I like the mix of songs, and how the intro sounds like it could be placed in london.

My favorite Brony Song? Man, that is such a tough choice to make for me. But if I had to pick one, I would go with Pony Swag by Swaberg feat. Maros

I love this song, because it takes the "girly" concept of MLP, and turns it into an epic and AWESOME rap song wub.png

• Brohoof 1

This is actually the only Brony song I have. I just love it, it's a rap...about ponies! :'D it's awesome to put on repeat and listen to while I'm painting or drawing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx30VHwKa0Q

I literally just listened to all of it and I'm in freakin love! So catchy! Thank you for introducing me, i love you!! wub.png wub.png wub.png I don't normally listen to brony music, cuz I NEVER have the time, but I think I'm gonna start because I listened to some of these and they are just awesome! (espiecially this one though) 

For me it's anything from Friendship is Witchcraft

(I'll just post my favorite though which is the tombstone remix)

Aside from that I really like a lot of SimGretina's stuff so i'm glad to see he has gotten more popular.

• Brohoof 1

There is just so much to choose from? I can't choose, but the one I just found and have been listening to recently is a song called Flutterborn by Twitch. I'm not the biggest Skyrim fan but Fluttershy looks so cute in the dragonborn armor wink.png  

It's a multi-way tie between a few...

I bloody love all of these artists.

Turquoise Splash is great at making mellow acoustic songs.

Megaphoric and Joaftheloaf have strong voices that are good for those kind of songs that lay on heavy emotion.

Prince Whateverer makes some great rock tunes as well.

Love em all.

I don't listen to brony songs as much as I should,but my favourite is 20% Cooler by Ash Kencorp. I don't like the meme at all, but the song is spectacular!  

Wow. This song is totally 20% cooler than anything else I listen to! tongue.png 

Haha but seriously this is an amazing song! I haven't really gotten into brony music but this one and Discord are pretty impressive