Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

(edited)
2 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Sorry will post tomorrow i have an idea

@Literally Snails
I was thinking that as a foal melio was attacked by a Timber wolf. He takes the gem or gets it by way of canteen. He transforms into a crystal Timber wolf for a small amount of time

A mix of his power and his trauma muahahha

That's a good idea. It'll give @reader8363 something to fight. Also, are you gonna fix the ring?

Edited by Literally Snails

6 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

@DwhitetheGamer @Unicorncob

It's not a time skip. This is still just in Jade's head. I also didn't mean for you to take control of the dream Dynamo, but I'm okay with you doing that if you want to. Copper should not be there. 

I'm also replying inconsistantly on purpose because I'm really just stalling for time right now because I can't do much with jade until @reader8363 and @Arid_Blitz finish their fight

Okay and thank you for letting me know. I'll let you take control of dream Dynamo. It's because I have no idea what to have him do in the vision quest, but I'll make sure to fix my response to where Dynamo is still in the ring being helped out of the ring. 

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
15 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

@Literally Snails hasn't kept it going yet so I dunno

@DwhitetheGamer

I'm not replying to the thing I was doing with Jade because we were getting to a point where I was having to make posts where not much was happening just to stall it. I Can't do much with her until the fight between rose and melio is close to over, then I can progress the story.

Sorry you two!

Edited by Literally Snails

5 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Arid_Blitz
The cone is as hard as her shield that she uses, and she did get hurt, but she been hiding and dodging.

@Arid_Blitz She should still be taking some damage and losing energy. And you need to put some descriptive language in about what these things are.

I'm sorry if I haven't had the chance to respond. I was busy and going through some stuff, but I'm okay. I'm making my response as soon as possible. I was just confused as nobody helped Dynamo out of the ring. I think he called for anyone to help him out, but I'll make sure to make it work in my response. 

• Brohoof 1