Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

I'm really confused and concerned on how to make my response for the RP. I was going to post an entire response of before, during and after the fight. However, it looks like Copper used his magic on Dynamo as he was unconscious. I don't remember Dynamo being unconscious, unless he would lose consciousness as he made it outside of the ring. I'm just confused on where I can post. Since I'm not sure how much Dynamo might have missed if Copper used his magic to heal and help Dynamo wake up. :( 

@Literally Snails @dragon4111 @reader8363

Going over the posts and all that, it has dawned on me. Out of all team lotus only @Dynamo Pad Has either lost a match or had a draw. All the others have won, even in matches where they were very outmatched and was basically declared the winner before the fight. Sorry to say that is a bit of a buzz kill for Dynamo who followed the rules of take a loss or two in the matches so it seems more realistic. Against someone like Viridi, Draco was sorry to say Outmatched, and in another fight Rose was...but still won

4 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Literally Snails @dragon4111 @reader8363

Going over the posts and all that, it has dawned on me. Out of all team lotus only @Dynamo Pad Has either lost a match or had a draw. All the others have won, even in matches where they were very outmatched and was basically declared the winner before the fight. Sorry to say that is a bit of a buzz kill for Dynamo who followed the rules of take a loss or two in the matches so it seems more realistic. Against someone like Viridi, Draco was sorry to say Outmatched, and in another fight Rose was...but still won

That's really on you guys. Dynamo has lost because he's willing to lose. protagonists are more interesting when they lose. So far, Dynamo has been the only one willing to take a loss. (That will almost definitely change soon.)

(edited)
1 minute ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Draco and Rose should of took a few losses and Yes Dynamo was the only one willing to take a loss but still coming all the way through the tournament not taking a loss and then losing a match in the finals isnt as impactful

what do you mean by that? 

Edited by Literally Snails

To win all the way to the finals then a loss when you fought people who outmatched you both in magic and fighting and somehow won so to me it seems less impactful

and draco outside the ring means little to nothing when it comes to a tournament. sorry to say

1 minute ago, Arid_Blitz said:

To win all the way to the finals then a loss when you fought people who outmatched you both in magic and fighting and somehow won so to me it seems less impactful

and draco outside the ring means little to nothing when it comes to a tournament. sorry to say

It's not ideal, but losing in a close match in the finals would at least make things less cut and dry.

6 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

I guess but as well in a good fight Viridi had draco out matched XD she should of won lol but I guess just me pointing out some weirdness with Dynamo being the only loser thus far and it sorta irked me

Dynamo's player is willing to let himself lose. In my opinion, that makes him the coolest character in the RP so far.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Everyone else is a good player too! I just like what Dynamo is doing the best.

It was because I was following what you were saying in the beginning. 

I expect all of you to lose some fights as well as winning. All of you should lose at least one fight over the course of the tournament, possibly more. It'd be best to have two losses against each team, that way all five of you can fight.

I wanted to take that to heart as I knew that Dynamo was a gamer and not a fighter. I wanted to show that he was more than just a character to be underestimated, but at the same time, can still grow and become powerful in his own right. At the same time, learn from his shortcomings and have room to improve before, during and even after the tournament. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

If I may interject, Copper has just arrived and has only won one match.  I have no problem with having him lose against Onyx.

That being said, @Literally Snails If you really don't want me to swoop in and try to save Jade, then I'll delete my post.

(edited)
1 hour ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

If I may interject, Copper has just arrived and has only won one match.  I have no problem with having him lose against Onyx.

That being said, @Literally Snails If you really don't want me to swoop in and try to save Jade, then I'll delete my post.

I dont want you to delete it. Just change it. Copper wouldnt find them so easily. He needs to get Mason to tell them where they are.

Edited by Literally Snails