Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

I kinda couldn't wait till "morning" I'll post once I'm on break

You didn't want to wait or you literally couldn't? Morning is about to come really soon. We're just about wrapped up with this day of the RP

7 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@DwhitetheGamer

@dragon4111

@Unicorncob

I see no one acknowledged canteen in the room. Pretty hard to miss him XD I see how it is -cry-

I was too busy focussing on the other half of your post and I completely forgot :I

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Hey @Literally Snails

Are You giving dynamo something because me and him could do the training part of the rp in discord

@Dynamo Pad

it probably would be a good idea to do the training thing separately and then just put a quick description of what happened in the actual RP

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

Bit of both, was getting a rising feeling that I might forget about the rp in total

Sorry about that. The slowness is mostly my fault. I can give you things to keep invested.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails

So I guess we're just gonna leave Copper out in the dark as to where Dynamo is?  He does miss his best friend.

He'll see him tomorrow o3o I think the next day is about to start.

@Dynamo Pad @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer @dragon4111 @Unicorncob

Alright, is everyone ready to do a time skip to the next day or are there more things you want to do on this day of the RP? The next day will be the day before the finals. A day of training, interacting between one another, and watching Team Rokata fight team whatever.

• Brohoof 1