Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

@Unicorncob

I didn't add the thing Dynamo whispered as I might have him bring those words up again later on as the rounds begin. I wanted to add context so it would all make sense. I remember seeing this being said, while watching an anime the other day and felt it was fitting.

It was from the anime, Fire Force and it was this saying: "Having a sense of fear allow you to make cool-headed decisions. Just don't back away because of it."

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @Arid_Blitz @dragon4111

We might just have to keep going if @DwhitetheGamer doesn't show. I'm not sure what else to do. Dynamo, do you know where he is? Can you  contact him on discord?

I’m not sure, to be honest. I contacted him on Skype, but I didn’t contact him through Discord. I’m at work at the moment, but I’ll be sure to contact him when I get home.

On 9/29/2019 at 5:09 PM, Literally Snails said:

There will probably be a sequel now that I've learned a lot from hosting this one.

Oooh, sounds exciting! I'll be sure to keep an eye on things. :mustache:

6 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails @Unicorncob Mind if I go first?  I'm thinking of having moment of Copper's resolve, and to win the fight because of that resolve.

I don't mind if you go first.

@DwhitetheGamer @Dynamo Pad @dragon4111 @reader8363

Keep in mind that of the four of you, two of you need to "lose" in order for all five fights to take place and all five of your characters to get a climax. That doesnt mean that two of you have to die or even lose the fight. If you want I could do something like what happened in YYH when Kurama lost to Karasu even though he killed him. But two of you do need to get a loss on the board.

3 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

I don't mind if you go first.

@DwhitetheGamer @Dynamo Pad @dragon4111 @reader8363

Keep in mind that of the four of you, two of you need to "lose" in order for all five fights to take place and all five of your characters to get a climax. That doesnt mean that two of you have to die or even lose the fight. If you want I could do something like what happened in YYH when Kurama lost to Karasu even though he killed him. But two of you do need to get a loss on the board.

Would it be possible and also okay for Dynamo to get the other win in the finals? I just wasn't sure how the wins and losses were going to be decided. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Would it be possible and also okay for Dynamo to get the other win in the finals? I just wasn't sure how the wins and losses were going to be decided. 

I don't want to "Decide" them ahead of time because then we wouldn't really be playing. But I do think Dynamo is due for a win.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

I don't want to "Decide" them ahead of time because then we wouldn't really be playing. But I do think Dynamo is due for a win.

I do want to say that I agree on Dynamo being due for a win. I just wasn't sure how the discussion would go for the wins and losses. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I do want to say that I agree on Dynamo being due for a win. I just wasn't sure how the discussion would go for the wins and losses. 

Do you know what I was kind of talking about with the kurama vs karasu example though? I don't know if you've seen the anime. Kurama totally won the fight on the surface but it was officially ruled as a loss.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Do you know what I was kind of talking about with the kurama vs karasu example though? I don't know if you've seen the anime. Kurama totally won the fight on the surface but it was officially ruled as a loss.

I remember watching that fight a long time ago and was surprised by those results.