Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

So since there could be a sequel, I decided to showcase a preview of Copper's ultimate technique.  Also, the image below is what my RP post is referring to as far as the ground, however I don't know what else to call this other than its original name from the origin series, so if anyone can help, please.

latest?cb=20160419122119

• Brohoof 1

On 10/26/2019 at 4:31 PM, DwhitetheGamer said:

So since there could be a sequel, I decided to showcase a preview of Copper's ultimate technique.  Also, the image below is what my RP post is referring to as far as the ground, however I don't know what else to call this other than its original name from the origin series, so if anyone can help, please.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160419122119

If you had an ultimate technique you probably should have used it in your fight .3.

16 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

If you had an ultimate technique you probably should have used it in your fight .3.

If I did then Copper would've immediately lost because it's still in the developmental stage.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

@Dynamo Pad @dragon4111 You guys both let me know when you're ready for me to interrupt. The audience would probably be getting pretty impatient at this point.

4 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails@Dynamo Pad

I think we're both done right Dynamo?

I'm ready for Topaz to interrupt. Dynamo and Draco are finished with clearing up everything they needed to say to one another.