Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

On 8/22/2019 at 2:56 PM, DwhitetheGamer said:

This was something I had planned to do during the RP so that I could make some connection to the demons once I learned more about Yu Yu Hakuso.  Unfortunately due to time constraints that was made by you hurrying up everything prior to now I was not able to perform what I wanted, so I was forced to just thrust the demon into Copper's body.

I'm sorry you had to do that, but I stand by my decision to keep the pacing of the RP going.

Speaking of, @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer @dragon4111

Waiting on replies from yall to continue

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

Who is jackson?

The demon that is inside of and currently controlling Copper to talk to the team.  For simplistic purposes he is named Jackson.

2 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

The demon that is inside of and currently controlling Copper to talk to the team.  For simplistic purposes he is named Jackson.

okay. You may consider changing his name to something more world appropriate. I realize one of my characters is called, "mason" but that's because of the stoneworking connection. Jackson just seems like a human name.

I'm writing a reply to your post now.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

@Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @Unicorncob @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @dragon4111

Does anyone want to do anything before the final day? If not, just have your characters go to sleep.

I was going to have Dynamo go train, but that would be off screen as I'm training alongside @Arid_Blitz

Would it be good to mention to Jade on what happened to Snow? I wasn't sure if anyone had mentioned what had happened during after the semi finals.

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was going to have Dynamo go train, but that would be off screen as I'm training alongside @Arid_Blitz

Would it be good to mention to Jade on what happened to Snow? I wasn't sure if anyone had mentioned what had happened during after the semi finals.

@Unicorncob

Yes, someone should tell her since she definitely doesn't know yet.

On 9/16/2019 at 8:05 PM, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @dragon4111

Everyone quote this post and say you're ready once youre ready for me to do a time jump to the morning of the final day. I won't do it until all six of you have replied.

I'm all set and I'm ready to go on starting the time jump.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/16/2019 at 8:05 PM, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @dragon4111

Everyone quote this post and say you're ready once youre ready for me to do a time jump to the morning of the final day. I won't do it until all six of you have replied.

I'm ready as well.

• Brohoof 1