Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

13 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails @dragon4111 @Unicorncob

Before we go any further, I just want to note that I wanted to keep the canon of Yu Yu Hakuso while throwing in some references of a game I've played and an abridged series I watched.

We dont actually have to follow the anime. This scene has already played out very differently

@dragon4111 I'm cool with you playing your character however. But can I ask why draco is so attached to Tricis now? He didnt interract with her much beforehand.

Wait wait wait...for someone who claims to not fear death and it being just part of life and all that. He should be the furthest one to care

Draco is all over the place. Telling people off if they "fear" death and stuff.....to threatening people if Tricis dies. Yet didn't do much when snow died

He is supposedly a loner merc and hasn't had any real moments with tricis or anyone yet cares if she dies how or why?

@Arid_Blitz

Considering he went through alot of pain to just keep the old mare alive? Also yes he hasn't interacted with the old mare much he still sees how close Tricis and Jade are.

@Arid_Blitz

There's also a difference in fearing death. People fear death. But it's the fear of dying that people actually has.

Just now, reader8363 said:

I'm not going to really keep track, I'll need to be noticed/mentioned when the beginning match starts

There's a thing or two I'd like to do with you on the next day of the RP first. You don't need to pay attention to what the others are doing if you don't want to.

6 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Been worried on medical stuff if you have seen my profile stuff. Is it my post?

No, I should post. I've been waiting to see if draco or copper wanted to say anything

(edited)

I'm sorry if I'm not able to respond to the RP right away. A lot of stuff has been going on in real life for me at the moment. My mom got hurt and is in the hospital, so I've been going to see her and make sure she's okay. I still want to be in the RP, but I'll be able to answer a little later in the early afternoon, if that's okay. Again I'm really sorry for any late responses.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

18 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

@DwhitetheGamer Maybe I just havent been paying as much attention as I should, but I didn't know you had a demon side .3.

Yeah, it was more of a character inclusion.  Sorry i didn't mention it.

50 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

so it wasnt in your character profile?

I usually have an intent on including stuff to go along with the canon of particular shows.  In the case of Yu Yu Hakuso, I decided to bring a demon spirit with Copper.  Fortunately, the spirit is just for decoration as it doesn't apply any sort of power up in this RP.

If we're going into the Demon World, however, that's a different story.