Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

7 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

I dont want you to delete it. Just change it. Copper wouldnt find them so easily. He needs to get Mason to tell them where they are.

Fixed as requested.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

Is it alright if Rose disappears for a bit, then comes back with a metal leg instead of adding her dad, or do I just fight Mason without it?

You'll have a whole day to get another leg while Rokata does their semi final match.

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

That'll be enough time to be able to control the limb

@Dynamo Pad
Rose knows that the metal will be helpful since her father has metal for his front limbs and wings.

Rose will have plenty of time to get a leg the next day. Are you sure you want to have her just randomly walk out in the middle of this very important conversation?

Nevermind, it was the right one, it was wounded already, so it was easy to tear off and spread the magic, and I don't consider heartless when Melios was killing ponies in the process of the fight.

12 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

But that was his wolf form, he dont remember that he thinks the fight was just starting and somehow Rose got her leg removed to scare him

He did make the choice to use the gem in the first place, knowing the results could be unpredictable.