Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask ShadOBabe

ShadOBabe

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Nah, just the slang for a pretty girl (or guy). Though I’m not actually a catch... in looks anyway. X3

I imagine Zotl's are *extremely* fast thus, making them difficult to catch. Thoughts? :)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Have you tried any Asian food and didn’t like it? Or is it just kind of intimidating? I know sushi can be hard to get into.

Yes I tried Sushi and let's say Sebastian doesn't have to worry about this human beating him, frying and eating him in fricassee.

21 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

It comes from this little edgelord!

7B8024DD-635E-413E-A993-D36B41E90003.png.2b5d1f46a55605d7411a78271163f6bd.png

I started using the ShadOBabe moniker in middle school, and to say I was a fan of Shadow’s would be a gross understatement...

But I still love the name and I still have a soft spot for my prickly edgelord. XD

I enjoy the Sonic games and characters, enjoy if they can get a little Narmy

13 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

ShadO: Are you talking to me?

Timon: Uh oh, you called her a pig...

:laugh:

"You shouldn't have done that"

I love Lion King too

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

What is your favorite "crazy" MLP episode? (Party of One, Lesson Zero, Inspiration Manifestation etc.)

Oh that’s hard! I love when any of the characters snap. The Party of One and Lesson Zero breakdowns are of legendary status at this point, and are honestly probably better than Inspiration Manifestation.

But what happened to Rarity in that episode was kind of relatable as an artist, and that freakin book was TOTALLY ALIVE and whatever was inside it is just floating around in Equestria now. :blink:

So Inspiration Manifestation wins because I’m still thinking about it.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Meemayfox said:

What's a good meemay?

“Killroy was here” is my personal favorite. You don’t get much more classic than WWII.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here

5 minutes ago, Quinch said:

-points at your pince-nez-

What's your prescription?

You know, I’m not actually sure. I’ve had these so long that I have no idea. I need a new pair honestly.

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If you were Discord for 24 hours, what would you do?" :umad:

LOL, so you mean if I WAS Discord, or if I had Discord’s powers?

If the former, I suppose I’d be compelled to cause general mischief.

If the latter, I’d eliminate my grandpa’s lung cancer. I’d use my powers to restore my car to brand new condition so I don’t have to scramble to replace it. Then I’d clean the house top to bottom instantaneously. Possibly renovate it. Disintegrate the shed in the backyard so we don’t have to take it down. Various quick an obvious things to fix in my personal life.

Then I’d get on the Internet and look for and ponder if there was any serious problems in the world that I could fix without causing any unforeseen WORSE consequences. Like power vacuums or other such sociopolitical issues.

THEN, for my final hours, I’d change my form to fit into, and then teleport to, the various fictional worlds I love, and see if I could tell the characters there how much they mean to me, or at least how amazing they are.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Do you like Daring Do or do you think she's a glorified Rainbow Dash OC?" 

I like Daring quite a lot. I totally understand that she’s a RD recolor, but the show is full of those, so I tend to let it slide. I like her more “serious business” attitude, and her veteran adventurer status.

I actually own the Daring Do book collection, and it has some funny moments of her (even if their portrayal of Ahuizotl was kind of disappointingly bland). Seeing her suffer through a formal event in fancy evening wear in on of the books was hilarious, and something I’ve been wanting to draw for a while.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I actually own the Daring Do book collection, and it has some funny moments of her (even if their portrayal of Ahuizotl was kind of disappointingly bland). Seeing her suffer through a formal event in fancy evening wear in on of the books was hilarious, and something I’ve been wanting to draw for a while.

I'm picturing this in my head & smiling. :)

Do you like inserting your own characters into FiM-themed fan art? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you like inserting your own characters into FiM-themed fan art? 

Only if they have a reason to be there. Generally my OCs tend to hang out with my other OCs, and occasionally rub elbows with canon characters.

The only exception is the OCs I design to be the children/family members of canon characters. If I draw a kid for a ship I like, then obviously I’ll draw the hypothetical family together. Though admittedly I haven’t done much of that.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1