Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your room look like?

Muffinnz

Well here’s a picture I took like 10 seconds ago of the view from my doorway :P If you wanna get precise.

Yes that’s a Jimmie Johnson calendar on the wall lol

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpg.d042d55a2c2ed8b1b576e5a4e973751a.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lucky Bat said:

Well here’s a picture I took like 10 seconds ago of the view from my doorway :P If you wanna get precise.

Yes that’s a Jimmie Johnson calendar on the wall lol

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpg.d042d55a2c2ed8b1b576e5a4e973751a.jpg

That's a really nice room and I love the rainbow dash on the ceiling

• Brohoof 1

Decently sized room with light grey walls and one papered wall, got a double bed that's a couple of feet away from my computer desk, just above my bed is a canvas I painted a few years ago, got a decent 32" TV adjacent to my PC and in the corner of the room I keep my barbell with a few spare plates for it. All in all not a bad room, wish the view out the window was a little better but what can you do. :P 

• Brohoof 1

My room used to be my sister's room, so I have to deal with sky-blue walls and tacky window curtains (at least they're not pink). I've got five posters and my badge from BronyCon hanging above my laptop on my desk, a dreamcatcher and three drawings I made years ago above my bed, some high school memorabilia and a Skyrim poster on another wall, books and plushies on a book case, four saxophones sitting in a closet, motorcycle gear that I probably won't get to use for a while also sitting in my closet, two completed fursuits on top of the aforementioned book case, and a third in-progress suit that's lying in pieces across my room while I slowly work on completing it.

There's also fur and tiny pieces of foam littering my floor. As soon as I vacuum it up more takes its place within a couple days, so I've resigned myself to the fact that the floor will never stay clean. When I eventually move out on my own I'm dedicating a room of my house / apartment to costume making to avoid having this problem in my bedroom.

• Brohoof 1

It’s pretty cozy but filled with anime merchandise along with some MLP:FiM stuff. I also have birds :D

General Tour:

C400AD05-2668-4C27-B405-F3FC10A11B01.jpeg29E28B25-CF9A-4FC6-8E7F-6D9D37809A84.jpeg22538E9F-8353-4793-BA54-C8FA6B461A1E.jpeg008C62DE-3169-4CCF-BD67-BAF3DDFD12EE.jpeg55CAC34F-4A81-4AEF-BC3C-E6D5CC3A7542.jpeg38BC557B-FFD8-4B9D-913E-D238C3E65CBD.jpeg

Closer Look At Anime & MLP:FiM Merchandise:

8FAE0535-68F1-416F-BE40-8C879BD715CE.jpeg0B67A333-ED45-4EF4-B665-9D8DD5A0603A.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

It’s pretty cozy but filled with anime merchandise along with some MLP:FiM stuff. I also have birds :D

General Tour:

C400AD05-2668-4C27-B405-F3FC10A11B01.jpeg29E28B25-CF9A-4FC6-8E7F-6D9D37809A84.jpeg22538E9F-8353-4793-BA54-C8FA6B461A1E.jpeg008C62DE-3169-4CCF-BD67-BAF3DDFD12EE.jpeg

2E8D2B99-9FF7-471C-8628-81C0F0CB3F88.jpegA4A74078-EB4A-4993-92BF-E3FD6A4FD136.jpeg

Closer Look At Anime & MLP:FiM Merchandise:

BBD94AF2-DC13-40CC-823B-DA38B81A16A4.jpegD3D52984-029F-4ED4-949E-A89C6363A32F.jpeg

I love the design of your room

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ I wish I could make my room like that, but im too afraid of judgement of my interests, im a lot more shy in person than over the internet

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Muffinnz said:

I wish I could make my room like that, but im too afraid of judgement of my interests, im a lot more shy in person than over the internet

My mom thought that the things that I bought and displayed in my bedroom was straight up bizarre. She didn’t understand it and told me a few times that she wanted me to rid my room of this stuff. I told her that, if I work for my own money, I should be able to spend it on whatever I choose. It took her awhile to get it through her head but she eventually realized that my bedroom is my own space and I should be able to make it look like however choose. 

• Brohoof 1

I shared my room with my sister, so not much of a space to go all out. I have one book shelve, a collection of figurines, lava lamps, and three posters hanging on the wall....maybe some clothes and hats laying around on the bed rail. Yeah, it really nothing to see.

My room is pretty normal. I have a desk with my PC and I have a couple of boxes with my games in them. Nothing special other than that.

Edited by Cash_In

Something between a server room (there is a 42U rack cabinet with servers), a warehouse (shelves and boxes with stuff like PCBs and vacuum tubes in them) and a warzone (I know where most of the stuff is, you have no hope of finding anything, also, there is "some" dust). There will never be a picture of this room on the internet.

The TV/media room is more, shall we say, presentable, since if I have guests, they usually go to that room. There is the TV (165cm plasma), a smaller rack (22U) with the equipment (amplifier,VCR, laserdisc player, equalizer, pc etc), a bigger amplifier on the floor near that rack (maybe some time I'll put it somewhere better), relatively large speakers on the sides, then a small table and a sofa against the opposite wall from the TV. One wall has multiple shelves with media on them (cassettes, VHS tapes, reel to reel tapes, laserdiscs, records, CDs, computer tapes). Pony figures are also on those shelves. Keyboard and mouse are placed in front of the TV - I bring them to the small table when using the TV-PC, otherwise they stay on the TV table so that their wires do not go across the room. There will not be a picture of this room on the internet either :)

In both rooms, the curtains are permanently closed (the first one also has aluminium foil on the windows), there is only electric light, because I like it like this.

Edited by Pentium100

I share it with three sisters and we don't really have boundaries, as in which space is for who, minus study tables, bed and closets. I personally feel like we can be reminicent to The Three Bears where my eldest sister's table and bed is piled with stuff of all kinds mixed with dust, my other sister is super neat with an arranged table and bed, and I am kinda the inbetween. Though the rest of the room is rather organised and relatively clean since my neater sister cleans it up every once in a while.

Decor wise, nothing much. Sharing rooms means personal decoration is rather limited. I do have this collection of Lego Minifigures, fake Legos, a small bird, an earless paper mouse finger puppet, three broken alarm clocks, a tiny empty picture frame, a turtle keychain and a 'Slurpee Nator on Board' car thing all placed on a small rack on top of my table. And a few empty money/coin box things that is usually refered to as tabungs in my language. All those decorations a kept behind my country's flag. There is also this tiny stuffed bear which I got at some wedding years back which is on my table. The table itself is messy and dusty and, for some reasons, have several dead ants on them :P On the inside of my closet door I have this poorly drawn team logo of a game I used to play.

I do have plans of adding some stuff at one point of my life. Mostly drawings or something of the likes.

• 3 weeks later...

My room is like a toy store stuffed with Star Wars toys. It’s overloaded and hard to even walk around in sometimes. I’ve slowed way down on my purchases but there’s still so much stuff already it hardly matters. I've posted pics elsewhere on a different thread.  

• Brohoof 1

It was recently deep-cleaned, so mostly important things only, like my pony plushes, water bottle, and sunglasses. Also game consoles. It's definitely the cleanest room in this house, even if I could move some of the personal affects off the floor and sweep a little.

12 hours ago, Bas said:

You must have spent a lot of money on plushies. I mean how much does a single cost?

That is an understatement! I have spent easily over $1,000 on plushies, dakimakuras, figures, etc. :awwthanks:

Technically I don't have a room. State building codes say that a room has to have a closet and a window. Guess which one I lack? 

The 4 dimensional space I'm in is kinda small, cluttered and a bit messy. 3/4 of the wall are navy blue. The door frame has yellow, green, blue and pruple paint splotches and the ceiling has glow in the dark star's and planets, all from the previous occupant. I have two sets of big plastic shelves, a giant steel bunk, a table bheind me which has my old computer, a table in front and a desk beyond that which has my computer under and my 50in TV/ monitor on top. 

Shelves are cluttered with an assortment of stuff. Comics, DVDs, CDs, pony figurines, pony plushes, art prints, all sorts of miscelanous other stuff throughout the years. Bottom bunk is where my clothes are piled. There's a bin next to them filled with other plushes I haven't cleared out room for.  Maiden & DIo posters on my door. Haruhi Suzumiya & Tenjo Tenge wall scrolls. A wall scroll of a chained up, purple haired anime girl, don't know where she's from. Predator mask behind the TV. Mini-fridge to my right. Trash bin and box used for recycling behind me. 

I kinda need to redecorate and get rid of some stuff, but I like the time and motivation to do it. 

Messy. I have a lot of cardboard boxes around with clothing, papers, things I haven't unpacked because we've been getting out of here for 3 years now but I guess we won't. I have plushies all over, my desk computer, giant furniture that I hate because they are too big and useless. Dust. Tons of dust. My bed is usually undone. My cat's things. I try to keep it messilly organized at least.

1571539215621..thumb.jpg.efc13fcde16aef487aa8192285ebd68c.jpg

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1