Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I lost a few hours of sleep thanks to a terrible stomachache. I was still feeling it when I 'formally' woke up at 8:30 am. =/

Makes me not want to eat toast ever again, but I can't blame the food itself...

• Brohoof 2

Aside from being tired because my work is squeezing every last bit of energy from me.

I'm not sure how to describe this feeling... I'm with this girl, but some of my coworkers are trying to convince her that our relationship is too awkward because she's a bit older than me. She says she likes me, and wants to take it slow, but I can't help feel that we're hanging on a thread.

A feel amazing! Got an perspective interview today. Also almost finished new doodle (still need to color it) ^~^.

I lost a few hours of sleep thanks to a terrible stomachache. I was still feeling it when I 'formally' woke up at 8:30 am. =/

Makes me not want to eat toast ever again, but I can't blame the food itself...

Oh, Envy! Hope you got better ^-^

• Brohoof 1

Actually, quite please with myself. Trimmed the front yard hedge and most of the side, only a small stretch left to do, then that's done. Don't like gardening chores so kept putting it off. But bit the bullet today and got off my lazy ass. So feel like I've achieved sometihng. More to do tomorrow tho.....

• Brohoof 1

Bummed out, who wouldn't thought doing take-home test for world religions can be a huge pain.

I want to be done with this class.

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling a bit hyper, but I'd also say I'm in a reflective mood as well. :)

Broken (Not Matt Hardy Broken), and Depressed. Trying to hold on...

I hope that you start feeling better soon and that your circumstances improve. :/

• Brohoof 5

Very nostalgic for some things. In a very interesting discussion an individual got me thinking on a few things I have not thought about in several years. A lot of lovely thoughts, but also some that have me reflecting on what was, what is, and what is yet to come.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling on top of the world! For some reason while I was at work earlier I was feeling super productive and got a ton done, and now I've got the motivation and time to do some things I've been meaning to do for the last 6+ months!  :love:

• Brohoof 4

Right now, I'm feeling a little more tired than usual. I think it has to do with a weird nightmare I had last night that feels surreal to me.

• Brohoof 2