Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Same, but I want to do work at 10 PM Monday to impress my cool friend @LCpony417, so I'll do that :)

Okay then!

I'm also working on something cool that will impress you. It's not the game I'm working on, it's something else. I will just continue working on the game, but I also have one more thing for you!

I'll show you after I finish it.

• Brohoof 3

It's quite a day, especially today's morning was a surprise for me (unfortunately not a positive one this time), but I am hanging in there and hopeful, set on my goals. 

I feel positive about the future in general :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

It's quite a day, especially today's morning was a surprise for me (unfortunately not a positive one this time), but I am hanging in there and hopeful, set on my goals. 

I feel positive about the future in general :fluttershy:

NOT a good surprise?! We need to change that :orly:

Spoiler

*totally not conspiring with friends to change that* 

I'm feeling pretty good. Doing some comfy procrastination and enjoying it while it lasts :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

43 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

NOT a good surprise?! We need to change that :orly:

Hide contents

*totally not conspiring with friends to change that* 

I'm feeling pretty good. Doing some comfy procrastination and enjoying it while it lasts :laugh:

Oh my, oh my, oh my, that would be so splendid, You're so sweet, my heart is melted :(

*big hugs* <3 

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Tao said:

Waking up and not wanting to "adult" on such a nice day....:scoots:

I feel like you shouldn't have to adult and instead we can just have some apple cider together :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Very sleepy and drained and defeated but also had a dream about a cute little brown owl… little things like that push me to keep going as ridiculous as it sounds. Maybe it’s time to honor a new chapter in my life. Hoping to achieve the steps towards that little by little as soon as I regain the strength … *goes back to sleep*

• Brohoof 4