Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

Exhausted, last weekend was a sh*. 

Edited by TBD

Today was a pretty rough and hectic one at work, so I'm not in the best of moods. It'll pass in time, though. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Feeling pretty great. It's Monday, but more importantly, it's after work on Monday. The day flew by and I have a drawn out party/events to look forward to at work tomorrow through Thursday. :D

Feeling a mixture of stuff. Part of it is feeling okay because I once again walked 4km+ today which also got me out for a while and tomorrow I get my check which is also good, but I tend to still have these pesky thoughts even if my mood is alright. The thoughts of self-pressuring and worry about my own worth. It is a bother. Hopefully the other, much better thoughts can override that.

Just learned that around 1:00 AM tonight, one of my family members passed away.

So I'm feeling crushed. No other way to say it. This has been a rough week so far. There has to be a light at the end of the tunnel. i just can't see it yet.

1 hour ago, Halberd said:

Just learned that around 1:00 AM tonight, one of my family members passed away.

So I'm feeling crushed. No other way to say it. This has been a rough week so far. There has to be a light at the end of the tunnel. i just can't see it yet.

My condolences, hope everything gets better for you.

OT: I'm alright. Finally started watching Gravity Falls.

Rejected. There's a pony at the petting zoo and I lean my hand toward it and just as I thought it likes me, it made a snort and turned away.

Why ... why you gonna hate a Brony?

Tamaki52.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm just waiting for my EBay auctions to end. I do feel pretty optimistic about them but I'll hold my breath until the transactions are complete.

I feel pretty neutral currently, though I am glad that we are a day closer to the weekend. ^^ 

• Brohoof 3