mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I have become weaker! When the class was about veins or things like that the last time, I toughed it out by just feeling bad but without fainting - today the topic was vaccinations and I ended up having to lie on the floor because I felt like I was going to pass out very soon. :confused: I came close to losing consciousness but didn't actually faint at least. Everyone watched and it was all around a stupid situation.

Feeling like crap. I deserve better than what I’m getting in life. I wish I didn’t want to be a pilot...

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Frustrated and stuff like that. There's an exam tomorrow and I still haven't properly studied since the subject of this specific course feels so difficult. Oh well, at least I'd be content with even a barely passing grade. :mellow:

I feel a bit a bit worried for two tests.One I completely failed and the other one is coming up

I have to correct one and study for the other one and I'm worried I won't have enough time to do both. > <

• Brohoof 3

5aaef15033e6c_Vanhalen.png.e980bc9025ae3c444155cc2883a361ce.png.810811d998de11a227f926e2f5abb2dd.png

Avatar drawn by me, Signature by @Gone Airborne

I'm not gonna lie; I feel kinda burned out. :rarity: I have some motivation in me to do my Economics exam today... but those 4 Psychology exams from yesterday took a toll on my mental energy! :please:

• Brohoof 2

Happy, I'm going to my favorite classic jazz restaurant (the bar section of course) which I rarely go to. But their food is just as good as their music.

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Tired, glad, and sad. Tired because bleh, glad because one of my favorite creepypastas of all time is getting the physical book treatment, sad because I can't afford it. :(

551933228_signature-optimized.gif.94a6558231e64cb98130cca0b94bfc5c.gif

"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." - Stephen King

I think I've caught some kind of a cold so I'm feeling sick. Though there isn't anything else to it than a sore throat, which doesn't bother me too much - the thing that'd bother me the most would be a clogged nose but gladly that hasn't happened. Yet.