Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you rate the awesomeness of Tempest Shadow?

DivineMist1000

Tempest is a very awesome and very beautiful pony to me! I'm so glad she saw the error of her ways and I was so shocked when I saw her in the finale! I literally about fell out of my seat when I saw her!

100000/10 for such an amazing and gorgeous pony!

IMG_1479.thumb.PNG.72f7f27d07b4d220b025eb307adf7ad6.PNG

• Brohoof 6

7 minutes ago, Fiendstorm said:

It was a very good read. You've got a good talent for this type of slice of life writing that I don't see enough of over on FIMfiction.

I'm glad that you liked it! It's always nice to share my creations with my awesome friends!

And that's just the first chapter...

• Brohoof 2

10/10. She's all that, got attitude, badass at fighting, smart, frightening. I mean, everything is perfect.

If she was only in the movie, I would have given her 9/10 (since I don't like the movie's character designs).

• Brohoof 2

6/10

There's a lot to like about her. Her appearance, the broken horn which is quite unique, her having fighting ability and a good singing voice to boot. The thing that disappointed me about her in the film was her backstory. It wasn't much of a story. :| Basically bear goes RAWR, smacks her and that's kinda it. I wish we could have gotten more about her past and all that jazz, but time restrictions are a bitch.

I didn't care for her. Much like the rest of the movie, she was underdeveloped and unengaging. Maybe if they'd have spent less time on her stupid sidekick, she could have had time to become a worthwhile character.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, DivineShadow1000 said:

No, please don't stare at me with those gorgeous blue eyes, Tempest! You're gonna give me a heart attack!

Most of the characters are blind with glitter forced into their iris. It is just a fault of the movie, not the characters though. I just can't see past that.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 15/10/2019 at 1:00, DivineCheer1000 said:

¡Tempest es un pony increíble y muy hermoso para mí! ¡Estoy tan contenta de que haya visto el error de sus maneras y me sorprendió mucho cuando la vi en el final! ¡Literalmente me caí de mi asiento cuando la vi!

¡100000/10 para un pony tan increíble y hermoso!

I didn't like the movie or her, I just didn't get it and her story makes me believe that you have to teach parents how to be one.

• 2 weeks later...

She was the star of the movie for me, kinda wish she was the main villain. 8\10  Would have been one of my favorite characters if she was the one to betray the storm king, maybe it would have made the movie better too.

Edited by Rushing cash