Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applesjck!

applesjck

1 minute ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

Hey Applejack, what's your favorite kind of apple?

I meant ask me, as in the user, but I'll still gladly answer that! :mlp_yeehaa:

My favourite kind of apple would either be Honey Crisp or Granny Smith!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, DivineCheer1000 said:

Ah, my mistake! I thought it said Ask Applejack... :please:

Hey @applesjck, what's your favorite kind of music?

Don't worry about it! My user is very similar to her name, so it's easy to mix it up. :mlp_yeehaa:

My favourite kind of music? Hm... I really like classic rock!!! Other than that I'll listen to whatever sounds good to me. :kirin:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, applesjck said:

Don't worry about it! My user is very similar to her name, so it's easy to mix it up. :mlp_yeehaa:

My favourite kind of music? Hm... I really like classic rock!!! Other than that I'll listen to whatever sounds good to me. :kirin:

Sonic music is my favorite music!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

Sonic music is my favorite music!

You have good taste! :mlp_yeehaa:

I love listening to video game soundtracks!

1 minute ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Favorite ice cream flavor? Least favorite?

My favourite ice cream flavour would probably either be cookies n' cream or vanilla bean!

My least favourite would probably be mint chocolate. It's not horrible, I'm just not a big fan. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Let’s see… how much sleep did you get during your nap? :P

I got about two hours, I felt super well rested after I fully woke up! :mlp_icwudt:

Just now, Totally Nyx said:

Hi Applesjck, here's a couple questions. How long have you been drawing? Do you like pineapple on your pizza?

I've been drawing for about three weeks now!! I'm still quite the beginner, but so far I really enjoy it!!

And I don't like pineapple on my pizza, I actually like pizza with nothing but cheese on it. Boring, I know. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

As a Disney fan, I like to ask if you have any favorites in any Disney related media. A general answer will do

If you mean character, I'd probably say Belle! But if you mean movie, I'd say Pinocchio!

• Brohoof 2

You mentioned your affection for video game soundtracks; I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to regale us with your top 5 favorite game soundtrack albums, and your top 5 favorite individual tracks?

Mostly curious to give you a subject you can speak more about!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

You mentioned your affection for video game soundtracks; I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to regale us with your top 5 favorite game soundtrack albums, and your top 5 favorite individual tracks?

Mostly curious to give you a subject you can speak more about!

This is an awesome question!

My top five soundtrack albums would probably be:

1. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

2. Undertale

3. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

4. Mario Kart 8

5. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

And my top five individual tracks would be:

1. Peach and The Mysterious Map (TTYD)

2. Riverside Station (TTYD)

3. Gerudo Valley (OOT)

4. Hopes and Dreams (Undertale)

5. Outset Island (Wind Waker)

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Lucky Bells said:

Why is Applejack your favorite pony? 

Another good question. :BrightMacContent:

Applejack’s my fav pony because many reasons. I love her super down to earth personality, and I can really relate to her competitiveness because well, I’m competitive too. :please: She’s a really good role model for younger people and even though her flaws may get her into trouble (like her ridiculous stubbornness) she’ll always own up to her faults in the end!! Her character is just so charming as a whole and it makes me sad how under appreciated she is!

And of course, she’s so cute!!! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Why AppleDash?

Good question! One that I may not have a good answer for, but I'll try nonetheless.

I like AppleDash not only because I love both ponies involved, but also because I think they have a very special connection. Others can disagree of course, but every scene they have together just seems so special. Of course they compete with each other a ton, but I honestly think they enjoy doing that a lot! Applejack keeps Rainbow Dash grounded, while Rainbow Dash helps Applejack explore her more "wild" side if that makes sense. Either way, in the end I ship them because they make me happy. And I think that's what matters. :adorkable: