Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's the best singer in the Mane 6

Appledash4ever0

who's the best singer in the mane 6 in Gen 4?  

24 users have voted

1. 1. Best Mane 6 singer in 2019

• Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

More questions on who's the best out of the mane 6 after generation 4 ended, a while ago. and i want to know more of your opinion. 

Who's the best singer in the mane 6, no background characters, secondary characters, or no any villains singers. Just the mane 6.

and your reason why you like the characters powerful vocals. 

Edited by Appledash4ever0
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like hearing all of the characters sing but Rarity has a wonderful singing voice. I don’t know if her voice actor has someone sing for her but it sounds great.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, all of them have really nice singing voices. If I have to pick, Fluttershy definitely takes the cake. She manages to be both soft, but clear at the same time. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
(edited)

Hmm, I can't pick and choose but I'll go through them individually. Keep in mind, this is in no particular order. Fluttershy's voice is beautiful and the Mane Six know it. :kindness: It is incredibly soft and silky and she is well capable of higher harmonies. :yay: (Flawless)

Applejack's voice is very surprising. :mlp_icwudt: I think she has a pretty impressive vocal range actually. :mlp_smug: I say this because I find that she can go from singing with a very low, almost baritonal voice, (Bats), to belting out high notes. :mlp_yeehaa: (A True, True Friend, We Got This Together)

Twilight Sparkle can do quite a lot with her voice. :adorkable: She can just sing normally (Ballad of the Crystal Ponies, well, that may be a tad autotuned :yuck:) then she can hit some pretty amazing high notes, :twismile: (Winter Wrap-Up, We Got This Together) and also can sound like a pop singer. :ticking: (Find A Way)

Pinkie Pie has a pretty surprising voice too. :mlp_smile: She can sing exactly like how you'd expect her to sing. :mlp_pinkie: (Pony Pokey, Pinkie's Present) but she can also go really soft and sing really quite beautifully. :mlp_ooh: (Smile Song, Pinkie's Lament)

Rarity very fittingly can sing very theatrically. :-D She is the type I can easily expect to hear at an opera. :darling: (Art Of The Dress, Becoming Popular) 

Finally, Rainbow Dash. :sneer: Similar to Pinkie, Dashie can sing exactly like herself, (Pony Kind Of Christmas, At The Gala, May The Best Pet Win) but can also get really smooth. :>_>: (A True, True Friend) Many other times she can get pretty powerful. (I'll Fly) :wub:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
Got a title wrong.
  • Brohoof 2

I think it depends on the style. Twilight has an overall sweet voice. Rarity has a posh sort of tone. Fluttershy has also a sweet cutesy kinda voice. Apple Jack is a good singer too, though I see her doing country music haha. Pinkie pie can sing pretty well and happily. And rainbow dash can put excitement into her voice.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie has the most talent as a singer so I'm giving her the prize. But I have a special affinity for Rarity and think she has the kind of voice I prefer over the others. 'Best' and 'Favorite' are often different in my assessment. 

• Brohoof 1

On 1/3/2020 at 1:58 PM, Bakugou is my Man said:

I like hearing all of the characters sing but Rarity has a wonderful singing voice. I don’t know if her voice actor has someone sing for her but it sounds great.

Kazumi Evans provides her singing voice, iirc.

And of course, I would consider Rarity's singing voice to be the best and my favorite.

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Sunny Fox said:

Kazumi Evans provides her singing voice, iirc.

Best singing voice is Spinel from Steven Universe The Movie, voiced and sung by Sarah Stiles. You know it is the true Pinkie Pie once you've seen her, and when you dry your eyes after you have heard her singing voice!

We are talking about voice and singing talent that is up there with Felicia Day (Pear Butter).

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure you all agree, am I not correct @Treeglow Flicker , @SpittyPie2005, @You?

Edited by Splashee®
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...