Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Rank your Favorite Star Wars films

Miss

Just now, Jedishy said:

Ok I can accept you have an opinion.... but how dare you say a movie with Qui Gon is terrible. Sabers at dawn 

Let me spell out everything I hate about Episode I:

• Boring Galactic politics clog up nearly half the movie
  • Star Wars is known for having awful dialogue, but it's at its worst in this movie
  • Kid Anakin is annoying, and his interactions with Padme are just weird
  • But most of all, JAR JAR BINKS!!! :eww:
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

Let me spell out everything I hate about Episode I:

• Boring Galactic politics clog up nearly half the movie
  • Star Wars is known for having awful dialogue, but it's at its worst in this movie
  • Kid Anakin is annoying, and his interactions with Padme are just weird
  • But most of all, JAR JAR BINKS!!! :eww:

I dont like agreeing with you. I do but I dont like it. The novels do a bit better in this..... not much

@Misscellanio 

I feel you’re making a bit a huge assumptions here..

• we don’t mind when an theories is debunked only if the facts is shown. 
  • we also have moments when we think there are some parts that’s ’dumb‘ or Illogical or we just simply dislike. Example I don’t like the idea of Kylo’s redemption because it’s like a repeat to Darth Vader’s redemption, but at same time it works. We get it.  But there are those fans who not only see it dumb but when SW tries to shine some light to it, they’d shut their mind and go “ lalala I’m not listening! what I know it’s true and it will only be my only knowledge so I don’t give a shit what else’s canon because I hate it.” Shutting themselves out from a known facts given to them. As if the canon is going to debunk their little petty fantasy. That’s the very dumb thing we are tying to say here.
  • And one group that is a center of stupidity I hate to mention but I will do it anyways is ... Rylos. Enough said.
  • Brohoof 2

1. A new hope (I was in love with the attack on the death star since I was a child)

2. Clone wars (best of dooku and making look Obi-wan and Anakin like bitches)

3. Return of the Jedi (Character evolution complete)

4. Empire strikes back (the best they could and best plot twist)

5. Revenge of the Sith (it was cool, but then again all the memes around it)

6. Phantom menace (cleary the errors are there, but this one gave us the best of Light saber fights)

7.The force Awakens (cute letter of ovation to a new hope but then again nothing new to the table)

8. Last Jedi (what the F*** I just watch and where is the story here? also good suicide Dive)

9. Rise of Skywalker (story coherence not existent and sorry RayXKylo fans, IT'S TOO DAMN FORCED)

and for the last 3 well, is it Ray or is it MaREY sue?

20 minutes ago, TBD said:

@Misscellanio 

I feel you’re making a bit a huge assumptions here..

• we don’t mind when an theories is debunked only if the facts is shown. 
  • we also have moments when we think there are some parts that’s ’dumb‘ or Illogical or we just simply dislike. Example I don’t like the idea of Kylo’s redemption because it’s like a repeat to Darth Vader’s redemption, but at same time it works. We get it.  But there are those fans who not only see it dumb but when SW tries to shine some light to it, they’d shut their mind and go “ lalala I’m not listening! what I know it’s true and it will only be my only knowledge so I don’t give a shit what else’s canon because I hate it.” Shutting themselves out from a known facts given to them. As if the canon is going to debunk their little petty fantasy. That’s the very dumb thing we are tying to say here.
  • And one group that is a center of stupidity I hate to mention but I will do it anyways is ... Rylos. Enough said.

And I’m saying that it doesn’t matter if you have a problem with someone not presenting facts. They’re still Star Wars fans. Just maybe not the ones you want to engage with/like.

Same goes with if they don’t care about outside material that shines light on something in the movies. 

And same goes if they ship Rylos XD 

not a fan of that ship either ahaha

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Misscellanio said:

And I’m saying that it doesn’t matter if you have a problem with someone not presenting facts. They’re still Star Wars fans. Just maybe not the ones you want to engage with/like

Well it’s more like me having a problem with them ignoring or denying the facts/given canons.:sealed: Or when someone pretends that they knows it but clearly do not like the Vader comic incident I first mentioned. They don't have to like it 100% but going about trying to debunk it by coming up false facts is a big no for me. I have no concern of one's level of SW's knowledge nor do I care much if they have missed something since I’ve done the same too!  Just as long they don’t turn on a blind eye then kudos. 

3 hours ago, Misscellanio said:

not a fan of that ship either ahaha

Gosh don’t get me started. :ButtercupLaugh: I’m going back on my words just a second here  and say this.. let’s ignore that it ever happened. I would prefer the return of jar jar binks over this. 

• 5 months later...
  1. The Empire Strikes Back
  2. A New Hope
  3. Rogue One
  4. Return of the Jedi
  5. Revenge of the Sith
  6. The Last Jedi
  7. The Phantom Menace
  8. The Force Unleashed
  9. Attack of the Clones
  10. The Rise of Skywalker

I haven’t seen Solo