Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you think of high thigh socks or anything similar?

Muffinnz

What do you think of high thigh socks or anything similar?

Is it ok for all genders to wear them?

If i had them i would probably just wear them to bed, they look soooo comfortable

I think its ok

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 2

I  think they look comfortable, and I don't see why anyone can't wear them. Unless you're tall like me, because then they'd just end up being closer to knee-length socks. I'd probably pick up a pair and give them a try if it weren't for that.

• Brohoof 1

This has always been a sensitive topic. It can't be decided simply telling "yes, you can wear them" or "no, it's stupid". The answer depends on viewpoints, if you are asking about wearing them public, and you are a guy, most of the crowd would not accept that, because longer socks are for women in the currently accepted trend. Girls/woman can wear them always. Man can put on longer socks when it's really cold and only under their trousers. Wearing them if it's not necessary, just for "I like them", even if it cannot be seen is not accepted. Sometimes even the other viewpoint is not accepted that someone is wearing them at home.
That was the cruel world's stuff. Personally, I'd not judge anyone male/female wearing any cloth if it makes him/her feel good, so if you ask me, yes, you can wear them any time, anywhere how you like.

Edited by Rixton
  • Brohoof 1

I fully support their use. They look good on everyone. 

Bit of a pain to wash though. If they get lost in the laundry then you can't wear one until you find the other. Pretty much the issue with any specialized pair of socks really. 

Pic related.

411342__safe_solo_oc_blushing_socks_cloud_bat+pony_echo_artist-colon-aymint.png

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Deerie said:

@Lucky Bolt maybe it’s just a bad image created by the internet though but it makes me think of femboy rather than real guys :lie:

Many real guys wear the opposite gender's cloth because they like it, but not visible way. Femboys do that visible, which can look strange.

(edited)
42 minutes ago, Deerie said:

@Deerie It's just my view on it though, just saying >.< i didn't know i'd step on so many toes by my thoughts sorry

@Deerie I'm sorry, it's my fault for expressing my thoughts in the first place. I probably shouldnt put my opinion on here anyways

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
41 minutes ago, Blivy said:

Haha I kinda think guys would get loads of public looks if he wore short shorts and thigh highs. Lol

I originally meant just to sleep in with a pair of boxers or the long PJ pants (idk what they're called) layered on top for really cold nights.

But now I'm starting think this was a bad idea

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Muffinnz said:

I originally meant just to sleep in with a pair of boxers or the long PG pants (idk what they're called) layered on top for really cold nights.

But now I'm starting think this was a bad idea

Ohhhh so you meant more of just a comfort thing? :Pharynx:

• Brohoof 2

Thigh high socks are great. I like to wear them and also nylon stockings.

But like any other item of clothing, it can all come down to what they are worn with that can make or break whether or not they look good. Beneath a pair of trousers is good for that extra layer of warmth during the colder weather so appearance doesn't matter. Same with wearing them to bed.  But for me, they're an item that has always gone best with skirts. But regardless, if guys want to wear them? I say go for it! I'm the last person to judge anyway. No gonna lie, I've seen some guys look awesome in a skirt. :P

• Brohoof 4

Loving the sexist posts on here. Anyways...

I fully support their wear, and I honestly would totally consider wearing them myself. :catface: Just need to shave these legs first... Mine get a bit hairier than I'd like... Better yet, just nair these legs... It's pretty gross on the lower 3/5 of my body right now because I've been so lazy about maintaining it... :eww:

Edited by Angel_Dust
  • Brohoof 1