Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

16 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

You’re welcome 😊 

Oh whoops, I didn’t know they were outside, either. :sealed: 

Should I change my response, or should I just make my next response to where they find out the signups were outside? If not, then maybe they'll be extra time to sign up after they have their discussion?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Should I change my response, or should I just make my next response to where they find out the signups were outside? If not, then maybe they'll be extra time to sign up after they have their discussion?

You could just make another response if you want

30 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

You could just make another response if you want

Just got back from helping my sister, but saw the response so I'll see what I can do. :) 

25 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

I'm also wondering if you will post a list of games that will be featured in the tournament or just go with whatever you think of.

I'm honestly not sure what the list of games that would be featured in the tournament. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to make a list of games, or if someone else was going to. :( 

I see nothing wrong with the RP as it is. :)

If there are sign-ups, I just assume that any pony that's inside the arcade has all ready finished signing up.
And as for the games, it can be anything you like! It can be pony-versions of popular games, made-up games, etc. As long as they are competitive or multiplayer, they will get some attention at the tournament. It's going to be a less-formal tournament anyways. Just because you lost one game doesn't mean you can't try again in a different game.

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

I see nothing wrong with the RP as it is. :)

If there are sign-ups, I just assume that any pony that's inside the arcade has all ready finished signing up.
And as for the games, it can be anything you like! It can be pony-versions of popular games, made-up games, etc. As long as they are competitive or multiplayer, they will get some attention at the tournament. It's going to be a less-formal tournament anyways. Just because you lost one game doesn't mean you can't try again in a different game.

I do have DDR SuperNova set to go, which has two dance pads for duos. And at this moment, I'll wait for @Dynamo Pad to go before I make my post. 

• Brohoof 1

I’m unable to respond at the moment. Hopefully I’ll be able to respond a little later today. There’s one thing I was wondering. In regards to the two open spots for the VR game.

• Brohoof 2

@Buck Testa, @CameoShadowness, @Emerald Heart

Are either of you still in this RP? Haven't heard from you in a while.
We're about to start a major event, and I'll tag you all again just to be sure.
However, unless I get a reply either in here on the RP itself, I'm just going to assume you've stepped away from this RP.

I'm pretty sure Emerald Heart started going back to school recently, so I'll understand if she can't find the time to do this.

11 minutes ago, PawelS said:

How do I apply to join this RP?

Thanks for showing an interest in our RP. :) There is a character form on the first page of this thread. Fill it out and leave it here for me to review. If I like what I see, then you're in.

Keep in mind, we are currently entering a big event that will spread across the town in the RP. If you want to wait til the next day (not literally tomorrow, I mean the next day in the RP itself), I can always tag you when we're ready. Or, if you want to leap in as soon as possible, I can help make that possible.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Samurai Equine

Yep, I'm  in school now!

I didn't mean to quit, I remember getting stuck again.

Awesome. :) Well, hopefully you'll be able to think of something in my next post. If not, feel free to take a break from the RP for a while. Everyone is free to take an extended break and come back whenever they please.

@Samurai Equine

I know that it said to contact you for other alternatives, but I kinda made an alternative already. I hope I’m not jumping the gun here, but in essence, Kronos is a Juggernaut-class character that can either be an invaluable ally or an overwhelming foe. If you need some details on strengths and weaknesses on his class, he’s basically everything that would classify a tank dialed up to 20. He’s huge, extremely tough to kill and has enough firepower to level a continent, however all of this comes at the heavy cost of his maneuverability, which is nearly nonexistent and limited to just slow, lumbering movement.

As an ally, Kronos is a frontline assault unit that soaks up most of the damage for his party and dishes out nearly twice as much punishment as he takes. 

As a foe, he’s a nearly unstoppable force that decimates anything that tries a frontal assault on him, however, careful planning and positioning could overwhelm him. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

@Samurai Equine

I know that it said to contact you for other alternatives, but I kinda made an alternative already. I hope I’m not jumping the gun here, but in essence, Kronos is a Juggernaut-class character that can either be an invaluable ally or an overwhelming foe. If you need some details on strengths and weaknesses on his class, he’s basically everything that would classify a tank dialed up to 20. He’s huge, extremely tough to kill and has enough firepower to level a continent, however all of this comes at the heavy cost of his maneuverability, which is nearly nonexistent and limited to just slow, lumbering movement.

As an ally, Kronos is a frontline assault unit that soaks up most of the damage for his party and dishes out nearly twice as much punishment as he takes. 

As a foe, he’s a nearly unstoppable force that decimates anything that tries a frontal assault on him, however, careful planning and positioning could overwhelm him. 

Nothing wrong with having your own character class in mind, and I approve of all your stats and what not, but you assumed Kronos has to make it custom. Maybe CYBORG JUGGERNAUT was all ready an option, with all the details you wanted. :orly:

BTW, do you have a preference for Ally or Foe? For story balance, I know what I'd like, but I prefer to give people the option to pick for themselves first.

EDIT: And to anyone else reading this, if you don't contact me and tell me your preference, then you are basically letting me decide whether your character is aligned Good or Evil. Doesn't mean you personally have to be good or evil, it just means your character is and you'll have to play it through the way the game wants.

Edited by Samurai Equine

5 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Nothing wrong with having your own character class in mind, and I approve of all your stats and what not, but you assumed Kronos has to make it custom. Maybe CYBORG JUGGERNAUT was all ready an option, with all the details you wanted. :orly:

BTW, do you have a preference for Ally or Foe? For story balance, I know what I'd like, but I prefer to give people the option to pick for themselves first.

Well, I was thinking kind of a neutral, but I guess it’ll depend on who he interacts with. He’s playing as kind of a mercenary here after all.

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Well, I was thinking kind of a neutral, but I guess it’ll depend on who he interacts with. He’s playing as kind of a mercenary here after all.

I appreciate it, but I don't really want to delegate your character to something like that. I'd rather yours have a bigger role in this. Outside of Good or Villain, neutral characters are going to be limited to things like Side-Quest characters, store owners, random citizen NPCs that you can talk to, etc. I think, as a Foe, your character could make a great boss. Not to mention, after your "defeat", you'd have the option to join the main heroes or sit on the sidelines. As an Ally, you'd have to engage in at least one heroic mission.

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

I appreciate it, but I don't really want to delegate your character to something like that. I'd rather yours have a bigger role in this. Outside of Good or Villain, neutral characters are going to be limited to things like Side-Quest characters, store owners, random citizen NPCs that you can talk to, etc. I think, as a Foe, your character could make a great boss. Not to mention, after your "defeat", you'd have the option to join the main heroes or sit on the sidelines. As an Ally, you'd have to engage in at least one heroic mission.

Hmm, that sounds like a good idea. At the moment, though, I’m kinda roaming the world :D 

3 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

Could you please give an overview of the game (object of the game, characters, rules, etc.)?

@Samurai Equine

I too am curious of the win condition of Two Castles. From what you've provided so far, I can guess the good and evil teams will be fighting over some treasure, and the winning team may be able to leave the game? But this is just a guess. I just hope that the losers won't be temporarily deleted. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

I read the response and saw that each class was recommended. I've played a bit of D&D in High School and a few times at a card shop. However, I don't remember all of the classes that were listed. I think a Bard is a class that uses music and such, but I don't know anything about an electromancer or raider. 

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I read the response and saw that each class was recommended. I've played a bit of D&D in High School and a few times at a card shop. However, I don't remember all of the classes that were listed. I think a Bard is a class that uses music and such, but I don't know anything about an electromancer or raider. 

Bruh, I’m a Cyborg Juggernaut. You can make up whatever you want, you just need to inform Samurai about it. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

21 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Thanks for showing an interest in our RP. :) There is a character form on the first page of this thread. Fill it out and leave it here for me to review. If I like what I see, then you're in.

Keep in mind, we are currently entering a big event that will spread across the town in the RP. If you want to wait til the next day (not literally tomorrow, I mean the next day in the RP itself), I can always tag you when we're ready. Or, if you want to leap in as soon as possible, I can help make that possible.

OK, I will post the form tomorrow. And I don't want to jump into the current event, I can wait.

14 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

Could you please give an overview of the game (object of the game, characters, rules, etc.)?

The object of the game will be revealed within the RP itself. As for characters, like I mentioned, just ask and I'll tell you. They are very basic, the name tends to pretty much describe what they are, but I might reiterate what they can do in the RP. :)

10 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@Samurai Equine

I too am curious of the win condition of Two Castles. From what you've provided so far, I can guess the good and evil teams will be fighting over some treasure, and the winning team may be able to leave the game? But this is just a guess. I just hope that the losers won't be temporarily deleted. :sealed:

Everyone will leave the game when it's over. It's not a deadly isekai "die in the game, die in real life" situation. It's a consequences-free romp through fun. :BrightMacContent:

8 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Bruh, I’m a Cyborg Juggernaut. You can make up whatever you want, you just need to inform Samurai about it. 

What he said.

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

OK, I will post the form tomorrow. And I don't want to jump into the current event, I can wait.

Still waiting on that character form. Need that first. Do you need me to repost it here?

48 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Samurai Equine

Can Bluebell play a mage, one that can weaponize mundane objects?

ARTILLERY MAGE sounds great! :squee:

• Brohoof 1