Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

As he heard that Chelsea would come with him, Dynamo was feeling apprehensive. After what was said before, he wasn't sure if she would have wanted to be near him. However, he had to remember what he was thinking before with there may have been a misunderstanding. Taking a deep breath, he nodded as smiled softly. "T-Thanks and the I'm down for going with me. The more the merrier, if you ask me." He says, raising an eyebrow in what the female griffon had in mind. He soon watched as Chelsea had surrounded herself in a water-like cocoon, before appearing in a new attire. Taking a look at Chelsea, he soon realized what she was dressed up as. "Oh, cool. Nice outfit as Palutena. I didn't know that she had healing powers, but she is a goddess. I guess I'm thinking of her when it comes to Super Smash Brothers as she was a fun character to play as." He would say, before nodding as she was ready to go. "I'm all set, but where should we start?" He asks, looking towards Chelsea and Samurai in hopes of where to begin healing.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine

"Let's look in whatever bunkers are still remaining. There still may be ponies hiding in them." Chelsea stated as she looked around, listening out for sounds of ponies. Her ear twitched when she heard a sound. It sounded like a painful cry of help. Chelsea gasped. "I hear something. Come on Dynamo! This way." Chelsea said as she flew over to a bunker to find a mare who appeared to be injured quite a bit. "Oh jeez...she looks really bad. We must keep her stable." Chelsea stated hovering into the bunker and gently resting her left talon on the mare's back. The mare winced. "Oh no...does it hurt there?" Chelsea asked. "Everywhere..." The mare said sniffling. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

"Okay. I remember there being one bunker that was run by Jon Surplus. I'm just not sure if there are other bunkers in town. Still doesn't hurt to look." Dynamo responded, looking around to see if anyone was hurt or needed immediate medical attention. His ears perked as he heard Chelsea gasp. After being told that someone was in trouble, Dynamo nodded as Chelsea lead the way. "Okay! I'm right behind you, Chelsea." He called out to her, before using his staff to propel himself forward. Using one of Mercy's skills, he was able to lock onto Chelsea as he glided towards the female griffon. After reaching the mare that was hurt, Dynamo scanned the mare, who looked worse for wear. Hearing that she was in pain everywhere, Dynamo nodded as he neared down. "Hey, Chelsea. Maybe we can distribute magic from one patient to another. I'll try and help this mare, but I just need you to keep her steady. If that's okay, that is." He says, knowing that they both didn't need to use their magic. It was better to save and spread magic evenly, but he still wanted to get used to this ability. Hearing the mare sniffle caused him to frown, before giving her a reassuring smile. "I know it hurts, but don't worry. We'll get you patched up right away. Everything will be okay, I promise."

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

“The battle was so strange!” Pencil began as Elusive gave her a microphone. “It started out as a huge flock of birds, only they were paper birds, not real ones. They were everywhere, and somehow, they turned into spears! You’d think it would be like paper airplanes raining from the sky, but those things could do some real damage. There were also paper chimeras and bugbears, too. One chimera in particular had an outing with me and almost severely injured me,”

Pencil took a moment to catch her breath. She may have said everything all at once. That would definitely look great on a live news cast. Shaking that thought out of her head, she continued.

“I really don’t know why every creature disappeared, though. It wasn’t because I used a catapult on them or because they lost some fighters, they just left. I don’t think they were scared but maybe their leader had called them back somehow. If the Snow Leopard did, I’m not sure how he did it,”

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"You actually do have a point Dynamo....Thundy!" Chelsea called out. Thundy appeared with a poof from some random place still in his SSJ3 form. "Something up?" Thundy asked. "Well, Dynamo had an idea. If we could spread our healing magic through Friendshire someway somehow, everyone could be healed at once." Chelsea stated. "Oh my...that's absolutely smart! So if Dynamo heals one pony, one of us could use our magic to direct the leftovers to another pony close by. The chain goes on until everyone is healed! Haha! Absolutely brilliant!" Thundy exclaimed with a cheerful leap. "Alright! Let's get it started." Chelsea said holding her staff. 

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

“What do I want? I also have one question for you. What do YOU want from me?!” she hissed at him, “What's with you and that big old head of yours following me all around town? What are you, Forest Gum of the Everfree?” this golden egghead somehow reminded her of Forest Gum, the sun-loving monk from the Everfree.

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo smiled as he was glad he brought up a good idea. He blinked as Thundy had suddenly appeared, but he chalked it up as his own teleportation. As he listened to the griffon's conversation, Dynamo tilted his head as he was confused. "So, wait? Was that what you both were talking about when you said I made a good point?" He asks, shaking his head as he tried to explain. "I might have misinterpreted. I meant that since you're holding the mare up, I could take a turn to heal her up. Once we get to another injured pony/creature, then it would be your turn. Sort of like taking turns so the healing magic is distributed equally. I mean, I can heal up to five injured ponies/creatures, but it's a small amount as it's distributed evenly. However, the healing increases as it's constant healing." He says, hoping his explanation helped in clearing up any confusion.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"That still works." Chelsea stated. "And perhaps I could restore the land where the bunkers were made after the healing as been complete." Thundy stated. The mare sniffled and began to sob. She looked as if she was going to collapse. "Oh dear...better get to healing that mare up. She doesn't look good one bit..." Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"Okay and that's good to know. Once we know we have a few left to heal, then maybe we can go with what you both were mentioning." He says, nodding as it was a good idea to restore the land up. He wasn't sure if he could do that as this power was to heal others, but he knew it was possible for the griffon duo. Hearing that the mare was on the verge to collapse, Dynamo wasted no time in helping. "This may feel a little strange, but I promise I'm here to help." He says, placing a comforting hoof upon the mare's shoulder. Taking a deep breath, his horn began to glow as he began to use his healing magic. A small glow of yellow light traveled from his arm, to his hand, before traveling to the mare's shoulder. Upon that happening, the glow traveled throughout her entire being as the glow healed any kind of injury that was present.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

The mare squirmed a little, feeling the sensation of the healing magic from Dynamo. She slowly stood up, though a little wobbly on her hooves. "Easy..." Chelsea said as she held the mare stable. Meanwhile Thundy found a stallion whose leg was stuck under a broken wagon. Thundy freed his leg and healed it. When the stallion looked around. He saw Dynamo with a mare. This mare was actually the stallion's closest friend. He ran over to her. "Is she okay? Gah I was so worried about her." He said. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

As the mare slowly stood, Dynamo could see her wobble slightly on her hooves. "Just try to take it slow. The healing is still running it's course, so it'll take some time. However, the process is working and I don't sense any injuries from you." He says, before looking to see Thundy helping another stallion, whose leg was stuck under a broken wagon. Once he was patched up, the gaming unicorn took notice of him running over towards the mare, who turned out to be his closest friend. "She'll be just fine. She's just a little tired as the healing is coursing through her, but she just needs some rest. Other than that, she'll make a fine road to recovery." He says, giving the stallion a smile and nod.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy smiled as the two ponies reunited. Meanwhile Chelsea found a very wound teenage mare who look as if she tried to get involved in the war. When Chelsea gently put a talon on the mare, she screamed in pain. "No! Don't touch there! It hurts so bad!" She cried out. "Just stay still...you're way out of shape...I promise I won't hurt you. Uhm...Dynamo! Thundy!" Chelsea called out. 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

@PawelS

“What do I want? I also have one question for you. What do YOU want from me?!” she hissed at him, “What's with you and that big old head of yours following me all around town? What are you, Forest Gum of the Everfree?” this golden egghead somehow reminded her of Forest Gum, the sun-loving monk from the Everfree.

@Windy Breeze

"I'm a druid, and my mission is to protect Equestria from dangerous magic. Which includes you, it seems."

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

“Ah, a druid I see” she gave him an I I unamused look, “Judging by your confident 'introduction I assume you already of me despite my disguise I got from the Trottingham florist” she was not going to act stupid this time,  standing there but teady for any offensive move Nopony has to offer.

“I would have already blown you away with only one blast of my magic, but a more 'evil' force has invaded this lovely town and attempted harm on my follower. I am only here to take a look at her and speed up her recovery, yet here I am, cornered helplessly by a stallion” she snorted.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo was glad that the two ponies were reunited. It made him thankful that he and the others were able to help those that were in need. The moment didn't last as his ears suddenly perked at the sound of a mare shrieking. He looked over as Chelsea had called both him and Thundy. Rushing over, he quickly saw Chelsea was trying to help a mare, who he assumed to be the one who shrieked. "Is everything okay, Chelsea? What happened? What's the status?" He asks, trying to understand what happened, while wanting to try and help.

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

"I get it, you have a follower and you want to help her. There's nothing wrong with that. But can you explain why you want to destroy the relationship between two loving ponies?"

I don't know how she will react to my questions, so I stay alert and ready to react to an attack at any moment.

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

She frowned, “I don't want some sun-loving stallion influencing her. I will lose her as soon as he hooks her heart and forget about me" of course she won't tell the whole truth even though she's not inserting lies.

• Brohoof 2

@PawelS

She lifted an eyebrow, “Are you serious, do you even know me or you're just like the rest of Equus oblivious that I truly exist?” she seemed to be comically annoyed for not being known, understandeble since she had been Luna for several centuries before the face-off with Celestia's prized student who has the elements in her hoof.

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

"Now I know who you are, your answers to my questions confirm my suspicions. But how can you exist independently of Princess Luna? And do you still have plans to make the night eternal?"

I'm not sure if she is willing to answer these questions, but if she does, I can gain some valuable information...

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy rushed over to where Chelsea was with the severely injured mare. “Oh no...we must keep her stable. She could fall into unconsciousness due to excessive pain or even worse...” Thundy said, remembering some of the episodes from a trauma hospital show he used to watch back on earth. 

Chelsea sighed. “We will have to take it really slow with this mare.” Chelsea stated slowly rubbing the mare’s back. The mare whimpered and quivered, trying not to squirm. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@PawelS

She shrugged “That... I cannot answer. I don't know how, but maybe because of the plot?” she said, genuinely confused and breaking the fourth wall. Hey, that's a crime for the audience! Hearing his other question, she smirked, her lips parting just enough to reveal small pair of fangs in Aquilegia's mouth, “Of course. Why would I not let a goal go unforgotten? While that Luna is no longer useful, I finally found another suitable host who's surprisingly better than that alicorn”

Edited by Windy Breeze

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo felt nervous as he heard the situation given by Thundy. Even if it wasn't the case, he still didn't want to take any chances. "If that's the case, then we take a sort of middle ground. We have to take it slowly, but still be precise." Dynamo responded, looking over towards Chelsea with a curious look. "So, should you take to healing her, or should I?" He asks, remembering they would take turns in healing the injured. The gaming unicorn had a staff that could send a steady stream to heal others, but he wanted to make sure on a plan first.

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

"I don't have any more questions. It may sound strange, but I'd like to thank you. For answering my questions truthfully, and for helping these ponies at the entrance, and any other ones you probably helped today. You can be good if you want to."

"I'm not powerful enough to defeat you now, but you should know that I will continue to protect the innocent love from your intrigues. I have a feeling our paths will cross again, and perhaps in not so peaceful circumstances. Until next time."

I prepare to leave the storage room.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@PawelS

18 minutes ago, Nopony said:

"I don't have any more questions. It may sound strange, but I'd like to thank you. For answering my questions truthfully, and for helping these ponies at the entrance, and any other ones you probably helped today. You can be good if you want to."

"I'm not powerful enough to defeat you now, but you should know that I will continue to protect the innocent love from your intrigues. I have a feeling our paths will cross again, and perhaps in not so peaceful circumstances. Until next time."

Nightmare Moon smiled, seeing their negotiation didn't grow to a fight “It would be a pleasure to meet you again once I become more powerful, Nopony” a blue aura engulfed the door behind Nopony and opens it, only for them to find out they're in trouble.

A stallion in his 30's stared at them with a deadpan wearing a janitor's uniform. He didn't seem happy to see them.

“You both finished having 'fun' inside?"

Edited by Windy Breeze