Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

Hearing Samurai's remark, Dynamo held the door open so Bluebell could walk inside. "I haven't seen Silver in a while. I think I might have saw him helping around town, but it was mostly passing each other by. I do have to agree as the old saying goes. The more the merrier." He says, nodding in agreement with the griffon duo. "The only time I talked to him was during the whole game event. I believe we tried to chat, but then we all got absorbed into the game." He explained, hoping he wasn't bringing up bad memories. Dynamo turned his attention to Bluebell, who had explained how she had gotten her white feather with silver beret. "You're welcome and that's really cool if you ask me. I never knew you had buffalo at your childhood home." He would say, a sudden thought had occurred to him. "I hope this is okay to ask, but I was just wondering. Where was your childhood home?" He asks, wanting to learn more about the bespectacled mare.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @Ragland Tiger, @ExplosionMare

"I would love to meet some buffalo some day. I wonder what they are like... Well, I'm actually excited to meet any creature." Samurai says with fascination.

"So how much have I missed since I've been gone? I see almost everyone has new powers and abilities, but I feel like that's just the beginning."

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad

"Well, You saw me in my SSJ3 form, but, there is some other really cool stuff I showed Dynamo. We would have to go outside if you wanna see what I could do some stuff for you." Thundy stated. "And we also did some duo stuff as well...which earned Dynamo and Bluebelle those pendants you see." Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

At the mention of what Samurai had missed, Dynamo sighed with a slight smile as he closed the door. All the while making his way over towards the others. As he took a set next to Bluebell and Samurai, the gaming unicorn turned towards the asian pony. "The better question is what you didn't miss since you have been gone. After you left, everyone was heading towards the arcade as that was the next event from the Laronde Box. It turned out that the whole game event wasn't what it seemed and we all went on a sort of other world adventure. Although, I think it would be better if we all went around and gave our thoughts on it. Since just about everyone in town had been brought into the game." He explained, before looking down at his belt. "I remember you mentioned the Driver that I was wearing. Turns out that the Game World had given me the belt after we completed the game." He says, before holding onto the pendant that Chelsea had mentioned. "Bluebell and I got these the day after the Game World event. It was during a training session with Thundy and Chelsea when we were both learning about our different styles of magic. Thundy had asked me to try and hold some fireballs with my magic. At first, everything seemed to have been working pretty well. However, it soon got out of control as I wasn't almost able to hold the fireballs." He shuddered slightly as the possible end result still made him worry. He still managed to smile as he placed a hoof upon Bluebell's hoof. "It was thanks to Bluebell that she helped me in keeping the magic under control. It was almost like we were able to combine our magic, in a way. Once we made them into a giant flaming heart, she came up with an idea. We both managed to make the heart into two separate pendants. From what I've been able to gather, we can tell when one of us needs the other. Sort of like a part of us is always with the other." He explained, allowing Bluebell to continue as it was she, who had the idea for the pendant in mind. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare

"Yea, it was amazing to see that happen." Chelsea stated. 

"After that, Chelsea and I showed off some of our duo spells. We actually fused into a being we call The Sacred, which is very powerful. Don't know when we will use it. Let's hope we don't have to." Thundy explained. "And throughout the training, I showed Dynamo some other stuff I could do...like this...." Thundy said as he made sure the coast was clear. He gathered some electricity and made a ball of energy appear. He then quick converted it into a fireball, and then stretched the fireball out into a shape of a sword. The sword was Marth's sword from Fire Emblem. He held it out for Samurai to look at. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine (Apologies if I missed anyone, been out of the loop for a while and there's a few of you I haven't met yet!)

Silver ran at a brisk pace, trying to quickly check on every last pony he had helped to make sure they were all ok now. After a short while, everypony was safe and working on making restorations after the attack on Friendshire. Imagine knowing fire magic amid a paper army invasion. He hadn’t seen much of the others since they were separated by the incoming waves of enemies, but Silver was sure that his friends were plenty capable of dealing with whatever threat came their way. Now that things had died down, now was an opportune time to locate them and ensure they were all ok.

A search around the town square turned up nothing, and unfortunately Silver’s lack of knowledge of the town meant he only had a few other places he knew of to check. The kirin remembered that they had all been at Samurai’s house last time they were all together, he reasoned that it would be a good place to look next. Upon arriving there, he noticed several of them had all gathered just outside the house. Seems his guess had been right after all!

“Hey Dynamo! Good to see you’re all safe! What’s going on…” He paused as he walked up to them, and noticed somepony he certainly hadn’t been expecting to see. “Samurai!” He exclaimed. “It’s good to see you back! I trust your journey went well, since you are among us now.” He remarked.

• Brohoof 2

@GeneralDirection @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

"It seems like this house is pretty popular today." Dynamo joked as so many guests that had shown up at Samurai's house. Upon hearing another knock at the door, Dynamo was about to answer the door. However, he stopped as he saw that it was the Kirin, Silver. As he walked up to the group, Dynamo gasped as he stood up and quickly gave the Kirin a hug. "Silver! It's really good to see you. I remember passing by when I was helping Thundy and Chelsea with healing the injured. I wasn't sure if you were around the area, but I"m glad to see that you made it. How have you been? Everything okay with everything that happened?" He asks, sitting back down next to Bluebell and Samurai. He didn't really know Silver all that well. He recalled that the two tried to talk to each other at the arcade. However, being brought into the Game World had any possibilities to be put on hold. Hopefully, he could try and get to learn more about the new addition to the group.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@GeneralDirection, @Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @Ragland Tiger, @ExplosionMare

Samurai listens with fascination at these stories, and he reaches out to touch the awesome sword Thundy made just to see if it's actually real. "So amazing... You're saying that you were all trapped in a video game world? I wish I could have been there. I could have helped! That makes my story sound less exciting by comparison." Samurai says.

Thundy mentioned something about going outside. Just as Samurai is willing to do that, they have a surprise guest. "Silver! Glad you could join us. You must have been busy with everything that happened in town today."

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger @GeneralDirection @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad

"Hey there Silver! Looks like the gang's all here." Thundy stated. "It's great to see you again Silver." Chelsea stated. "I hope we get to hang out sometime soon." Thundy added still holding out the sword for Samurai to look at. 

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger @GeneralDirection @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash

"You can say that again. The crazy thing was that everyone was allowed to pick their roles and such. What was really freaky was that both Mayor White and Mayor Black were separate leaders in the game. It's kind of difficult to explain as we had to go through certain bosses. One of them being Elusive Facts and I think one of them being Darin Decor?" He recalled, remembering that there was a second enemy along with the second boss. "I remember we met up with some new friends named Tree Song and Nopony. That, and we had separated into two groups. One going through the boss levels and the other group going through bonus levels. The others found an item that helped in skipping a level altogether. So, we managed to skip the third boss, before fighting Kronos as the last boss. The third boss, who was named Tempest Shadow, was a great ally and friend." He says, before feeling a little somber as he remembered what had happened during the final boss. 

"There was a point that Kronos had managed to overwhelm us and almost stopped us in our tracks. When I saw everyone falling around me, I...I felt some sort of strength from within. After that, I had gained something called the Game Code and had felt some kind of strength from within. After we managed to complete the game, we almost managed to get the two mayors to become brothers again. Although, it was easier said than done." He frowned slightly, before giving a hopeful smile. "At the very least, it shows that the two mayors can become brothers again. So, it's not impossible, but it still won't be easy. After we got out and continued the arcade day, I found that I gained the Gamer Driver." He explained, pointing towards the belt that he still had on his waist. "Hey, Sam? You said that you knew the term was Kamen Rider, right? I remember hearing about them, but I've never seen it before. Do you happen to know much about it? 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger @GeneralDirection @ExplosionMare

"It was so strange yet awesome at the same time. It's like the game was talking to Dynamo and he just completely unlocked his true power. I don't know he'll be able to do that outside of games, unless this belt here would do it. And I was actually able to transform myself into the most powerful Gundum of all, which was powered by a black hole. That's the only reason why I collapsed because it took so much out of me." Thundy explained. 

• Brohoof 2

"Oh, yeah." Dynamo responded, recalling the times that Thundy had mentioned. "There were certain moments that the game could help me locate upgrades for my teammates. That, and it helped me to unlock this hidden power. It's also really strange." He started, unsure if everyone would believe him. "When the enemy was attacking, I hesitated as I wasn't sure what was the best way that I could help in order to fight. That, and I didn't want to make any mistakes in the off chance that I would waste magic and become useless. It was thanks to Bluebell and the others that I was able to pull myself together. It was also thanks to the game as it felt like the game was calling out to me. After that, I just stood up, took a deep breath and fought with all that I could. I realized that I couldn't just give up and let anyone down. Even so, I'm really sorry, you guys. I think the pressure of everything that had happened was starting to get to me." He says, giving everyone an apologetic look.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @ExplosionMare

Thundy sighed softly. "It's okay." He said. Chelsea patted Thundy lovingly. Thundy purred softly, and nuzzled Chelsea lovingly. "Now we just gotta see if he could harness the same power outside of the game. With me, it works rather strange. You're still probably wondering how in the world I was able to go Super Saiyan, let alone Super Saiyan 3. Well see, here's the thing, I have a strong connection to all the memories I make, especially when it comes to something that I really like. I focus and dig deep, which is why one time during our training, I was able to pull an ultra forge, and make the legendary kingdom key from Kingdom Hearts." Thundy explained. "It also helped me as well...Thundy taught me the trick, which led me to learning how to power bind, just like Thundy." Chelsea stated. Thundy grinned, for he wanted to show Samurai power binding. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger, @ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection, @Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash

"Well that should be obvious, shouldn't it Dynamo? Kamen Riders are fictional Japonies super heroes. It was my race that made them. Why wouldn't I know about Kamen Riders? Although, being on patrol so much, I don't always get to watch every episode. Mostly, I can watch a few episodes, but I have to rely on Televi-Kun Magazine to fill me in on the rest. Super Sentai is also pretty fun too, and Ultramane..." Samurai explains.

Samurai takes a moment to wave everyone outside. He can see Thundy wants his moment. "Come on, everyone. We can enjoy the show while drinks are being made. If you have a request, just let me know."

As they walk out, Samurai is just impressed by all these stories. "That all sounds so amazing... Unlocking video game powers, super saiya-jin powers, ultra forge, controlling the video game source code, so much more... Also, I saw a bear helping us earlier. What was that about?"

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection

"Allow me." Thundy stated as he gathered some electricity and made his Yu Gi Oh binder appear. He then looked for the Gladiator Beast Andal card. "It came from this card. I summoned the bar and he helped us through the war. But, on the topic of that..." Thundy stated as he looked for a specific card. He found it soon enough. It was The Black Luster Soldier. He also pulled out the Black Luster Ritual. "Since we're outside now, I minus well show you exactly what power binding does..." Thundy stated. "Chelsea, would you do the honors?" Thundy asked. "With pleasure Thundy." Chelsea stated as she gathered some water energy. The Black Luster Spell Card activated. Thundy stood on the ready platform of the ritual space holding the Black Luster Soldier card tightly. A trap door opened behind him. He leaned back and fell through. Everything disappeared at once. as the Black Luster Ritual spell card deactivated. Everything was still for a moment. Then...the ground began to tremble and crack. Out leaped Thundy dawned in the armor of the Black Luster Soldier...along with his wings draped in metal plating. "Haah! The Black Luster Soldier rises!" Thundy proclaimed. 

• Brohoof 1

"Wait a minute. So, you're saying that the Kamen Riders series, Super Sentai, Ultramane and possibly others stuff like that were made by those in Mistmane's village?" Dynamo asks, his jaw dropping in disbelief. A moment passed, before a grin spread across his face. "That's pretty awesome! I've seen some Super Sentai, but not many of them. Same with hearing about Kamen Rider, but just as less. I do know that this belt is kind of similar to the one used by Ex-Aid. I guess it's not just me who's heard of Ultramane. I've only ever seen the dub for the series called Ultramane Tiga. I didn't know it was a sort of dubbed over series, but the idea of turning into the being of Ultramane was both interesting and epic." He responded, wondering if he and Samurai could get into a discussion sometime over these kinds of series. As he glanced over towards Thundy, his ears fell slightly as he heard the male griffon sigh. He was concerned as he wondered if it was something he had said, or if it was because he was apologizing too much. From the looks of things, it seemed that everything was okay for the time being. 

He listened to Thundy as he recalled how he was able to harness the power of his abilities. Dynamo remembered hearing about this yesterday, but he wondered about what Thundy had said in regards to harnessing the power. "I wouldn't mind being able to continue trying to harness the power of the games. I know that with elemental magic, I've been thinking of coining the term video game magic. I'm not entirely sure what my primary element is, but I'm still trying to work hard to find it." Upon hearing that a demonstration would be performed, Dynamo watched as Samurai started making his way outside of his house. "I've seen it before, but it makes me wonder what will happen next. So, why not?" He shrugged his shoulders as he got up from his seat. Following after Samurai, Dynamo watched as the binder was brought forth. He noticed Thundy and Chelsea scanning through the binder, until finding the card that they needed.

"Oh, I've seen that card. It's not a card that's really used anymore, but it's an old classic." He stated, seeing the Black Luster Ritual spell being held by Chelsea. Soon the card activated as a trap door was opened behind the male griffon. He was surprised as Thundy fell through, before everything grew silent. He was about to ask where Thundy was, but soon remembered the process from yesterday. Without warning, the ground began to tremble and crack even more than it already was. Dynamo tried his best to keep his balance, before Thundy appeared in the armor of the Black Luster Soldier. "Not bad, but I do have a question." He stated, before continuing. "When it comes to certain cards, do you have to reach the certain requirement? For example, the Black Luster Ritual card. I remember in the game, you need cards that equaled eight stars in order to summon card. Do the same rules apply when it comes to power binding, or is it something different?" He recalled Thundy explaining how power binding worked, but he wondered if there were different rules.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection

"Well see, here's the thing Dynamo. I could power bind with just about any card, all except those that require a special summoning condition that I cannot fulfill using a power bind. The special summoning conditions are really specific for a certain number of cards. Take Exodia The Forbidden One for example. I definately can't do that one. Now I know what you're thinking...yes, I can power bind with all three of the Egyptian gods, but I'll need much more power and stamina to hold it. If Chelsea and I fused into The Sacred then perhaps it'll be possible." Thundy stated still as The Black Luster Soldier. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

Silver returned Dynamo’s hug before following the others outside. He nodded and smiled in response to Thundy and Chelsea’s greetings before responding. “Yes, well I’m doing fine all things considered, no injuries to report so I think that’s a good sign. I was very busy with helping others around town, we didn’t get to meet up before the attack started happening, so I regret not being able to fight alongside you all, but it looks like everything worked out in the end! I do hope that I’ll get to spend some time together with you all soon, seems to have been one thing after another lately.”

Silver eyed the display happening in front of him and, not really having any idea what was going on. Being from a remote village in the middle of nowhere will do that. He elected to silently watch and wait to see where everyone was headed next.  

• Brohoof 3

@GeneralDirection, @Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @Ragland Tiger, @C. Thunder Dash

"Ooh..." Samurai watches as Thundy and Chelsea's ritual commences. "That's amazing! Yu-Gi-Oh, correct? King of games? I don't have any cards from that game, to be honest. Though, I've heard of 3 that I wouldn't mind owning..."

He turns back to Dynamo. "Mistmane's village is just one part of Japon. There's many villages that make up Japon! Although, I was born and raised in Mistmane's village, so it's my home too. As for Ultramane Tiga... I had heard that got shared with other parts of Equestria, but it was dubbed badly and wasn't well received."

Samurai nods at Silver's explanation. "It's all right, and I understand perfectly. We all get busy with this and that to do sometimes. I can't wait to tell you all what I've been up to these past few days, or answer any questions you all might have."

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

"Yep, Yu Gi Oh. And what cards might those be?" Thundy asked curiously as he picked up the blank Black Luster Soldier card and held it. Meanwhile, Chelsea was looking through Thundy's Yu Gi Oh binder. "Say, wanna have a look in here to see if you find the cards you want?" Chelsea asked. 

• Brohoof 2

"I hope this isn't a bad question to ask, but I just thought to ask and make sure. When it comes to special summoning condition, do you mean something along the lines of Synchro, XYZ and such? If not, then do you mean ones that have a condition to summon the card, but it's sort of complicated?" He remembered certain cards that had conditions to summon, before nodding at the idea of Exodia. "I can see why Exodia is one that seems unlikely. Considering that it takes five cards to summon to win the game." He would say, looking to Samurai, who had mentioned the name of the card game. "I didn't know you were into the game too, Sam. It's the same for me as I don't exactly have the cards either. I used to collect the cards, but it's been so long since I played." He says, raising an eyebrow in surprise about Mistmane's village. "Seriously? Japon seems like a far off travel from here, but I never knew that Mistmane's village was a part of Japon. That's really cool now that you mention it. I guess you learn something new everyday." He smiled, before nodding in understanding. "I guess some dubs can be well received or not well received. Maybe it's depending on who dubs it, or if it can be a hit or miss. I do know that it was like that for the anime, Ghost Stories as I think it was well received. You have to admit though that the dub opening for Ultramane Tiga was pretty awesome.”

Dynamo smiled as Silver returned the hug, before nodding at his remark. “It’s good to hear that all things were good on your end. For the most part, we were able to find that it was mostly injured. So, thankfully it wasn’t worst case scenario.” He says, giving a sigh of relief. “I understand what you mean. We were trying to find everyone, before heading to Town Square, but the attacks had happened out of nowhere. I’m glad that we were all able to get through this. I hope we can get a chance to hang out with you too, Silver. I remember we tried to chat and hang out, but that video game event had happened. Still, better late than never, right?” He asks with a smile.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger @GeneralDirection

"Actually, I could powerbind with Sychro and XYZ monsters just find. They're not really fusions of anything. However, monsters that require banishing from the grave or other very specific special summoning conditions, I can't do. Take Thienan The Great Sphinx. That monster needs two other monsters on the field, and not only that, the monsters are very specific and you gotta pay 500 life points, so that means the power bind would fail every single time...unless you had the power code, like you did in the game Dynamo. With that kind of power, you could bypass any specific special summoning condition." Thundy explained. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
22 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

He explained, hoping he wasn't bringing up bad memories. Dynamo turned his attention to Bluebell, who had explained how she had gotten her white feather with silver beret. "You're welcome and that's really cool if you ask me. I never knew you had buffalo at your childhood home." He would say, a sudden thought had occurred to him. "I hope this is okay to ask, but I was just wondering. Where was your childhood home?" He asks, wanting to learn more about the bespectacled mare.

@Dynamo Pad

"It's in-in Cherryton, in the Apple-loosa t-t-territory.  The buf-buffalo vi-vi-village is practically n-n-next door." said Bluebell.

22 hours ago, Chelsea said:

"Wow, you're friends with the buffalo? That's really cool!" Chelsea said with a smile. 

@C. Thunder Dash

"Yeah, th-th-they were the fir-first assi-assignment I g-got form p-p-Princess Celestia to study.   I tr-travel to many p-p-places to learn about-about their cultures and heritage, and I've-I've made lots of-of friends along the w-way."

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 2

"Oh, sorry about that, Thundy. I guess I meant that as an example of sorts." Dynamo explained, before nodding at the male griffon's explanation. "Now I see and that makes sense. I almost would have mentioned Lava Golem as that sacrifices cards in order to summon it. With specific conditions like that, then I could assume something like that wouldn't work. Especially with Theinen the Great Sphinx since you would also need the Pyramid of Light to be destroyed. Along with having Andro Spinx and Spinx Teleia are both destroyed. Not sure how the life points could be paid to summon something. If there is, then I don't want to find out." He would say, his eyes widening slightly at the mention of the Game Code. He remembered being able to make anything possible when he had that power in the game. He wondered if he could still use or have that ability if he wasn't in the Gaming World. He was brought out of his thoughts as he heard Bluebell's voice.

Turning towards the bespectacled mare, he smiled as he learned about where her hometown is. "I didn't know that you lived in Appleloosa, but that does make sense. I remember hearing that nice accent you had when we were on the ride yesterday. I remember hearing other ponies having that accent when I visited the town for a tournament once. I don't recall seeing any buffalo or seeing their village, but it's still nice to learn about that." He would have said her accent was cute, but he was worried that being a bit forward. His jaw slightly dropped suddenly as he heard Bluebell had mentioned Princess Celestia. "You were under the teachings of Princess Celestia? I remember you said that Princess Twilight was your teacher too, but I didn't know that you were a student to Princess Celestia, as well. That's still pretty impressive and it must have been a lot of traveling to many places. Were there some towns, cities or locations that stood out to you?"

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare

"Oh me too. I heard that accent even on the roller coaster..." Thundy stated. "And yes, the game code is really a tough thing to master. You'd have to dig way deep inside and pull out all the memories that you've had with all the games you've played. That could even take you into the gaming universe, which is said to connect all games together." Thundy explained.

• Brohoof 2