Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Windy Breeze

15 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

Nightmare Moon smiled, seeing their negotiation didn't grow to a fight “It would be a pleasure to meet you again once I become more powerful, Nopony” a blue aura engulfed the storage and opens it, only for them to find out they're in trouble.

A stallion in his 30's stared at them with a deadpan wearing a janitor's uniform. He didn't seem happy to see them.

“You both finished having 'fun' inside?"

Way to kill the mood.

"Can you cast a memory erasing spell on him or something?" We're acting as allies now, which is quite surprising.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"I'll do it this time." Chelsea stated. "Then we could keep her stable." Thundy said to Dynamo as he gently knelt down and held the mare close. She squirmed and let out a yelp of pain. "Shhh, shh, it's okay...we're gonna help you." Chelsea said in a warm and motherly tone. She let out a very slow healing current. The mare squirmed a little more. "Try to stay still okay?" Thundy stated. 

• Brohoof 2

@PawelS

Aquilegia, who was blushing slightly nodded “V-Very well. Um... You uh.... Go to sleep!” with a look uncertainty, she quickly got hold of the janitor and slammed him on the wall with a loud thud, his body lay on the floor, “While it doesn't require for him to be unconscious, it gives a high chance he will have difficulty of remembering our interaction” she spoke to Nopony as she currently casts the spell, “Erasing a memory costs a lot of magic, but it won't be costly in this casee as he just only saw us, and don't worry I made sure I slammed his head only enough to knock his cosciousness”

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo nodded as Chelsea took the lead this time. "Okay, but just let me know if you need any help." He says, watching as Chelsea and Thundy were helping out the mare. For the second time, Dynamo felt like he was just standing there doing nothing. He wanted to help, but it looked like the others had everything covered. 'If I'm meant to be helping, then what am I meant to do?' He thought, feeling like he was just taking up space. He was brought out of his thoughts as he saw the mare continue to squirm. Even as Chelsea was trying to heal her, it looked like she was struggling. Walking over, he knelt down as he looked directly into the mare's eyes. "Please, listen. I know it might sound scary and you might not know who we are. What Chelsea is doing is meant to help you. It's a slow current of healing magic, but it'll definitely help in the long run. I promise that we aren't going to hurt you. We're here to help as much as we can. Please, trust us." He says, walking around the group, but kept his eyes locked onto the mare's eyes. A way of reassuring that he and the others weren't going anywhere, while also assuring her that they were here to help. He placed a comforting hoof upon her shoulder in hopes of keeping her calm.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

The mare squirmed as the healing energy continued to flow through her. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she looked at Dynamo. "Almost done sweetie, almost done..." Chelsea stated. Thundy stroked the mare's mane lovingly. The mare started to calm down slowly. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo used his hoof to help wipe the tears from the mare's eyes. "Shh...I know. The injuries hurt, but the healing will take care of everything. Trust in Chelsea as it's like she said before. She's almost done and soon you'll be back and all better." He would say, trying to give the injured mare reassurance. With help from Thundy and Chelsea, it looked like the mare was starting to slowly calm down. A good sign that the healing and comforting was working.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Once the healing was complete, Dynamo smiled as the mare was fully healed, but still a little shaky when standing. He heard the mare give thanks as she hugged Chelsea. "It's no trouble at all. I'm just glad that we were able to help out in any way we could." He says, knowing that the thanks was directed at him or Thundy as Chelsea healed up the mare. He still felt glad that he was still able to be of assistance.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"You can say that again." Dynamo responded, nodding in agreement. "I want to say that I hope Snow doesn't come back, but it's never really that simple. At least we'll be ready for next time if that ever does happen." He sighed, hearing the mention of if Snow Leopard was Samurai's rival. "If he was, then that's a rival I wouldn't wish upon anyone. I've had my share of rivals in video game tournaments, but I-I'm not sure. To me, he seemed more like an archenemy than a rival." He says, almost as if hesitating on the mention of having a rival like that.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"He did seem more of an archenemy of Samurai. I mean, look at the way he treated Sam...gah...I hate that..." Thundy stated clenching a fist. Sparks of electricity crackled from it. "If there's one thing Thundy absolutely hates is bullying." Chelsea stated. "You got that right Chelsea." Thundy stated. 

• Brohoof 2

@ExplosionMare@Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @Ragland Tiger, @Kronos the Revenant, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze

The day marches on...
Past noon...
And into late evening...

Among all the things rebuilt, the town square is back to perfect condition. No one would ever know it was ravaged by war. Samurai meets up with all his friends there. He is tired and huffing. He was literally covering EVERY possible inch of this town, saving as many lives as possible and rebuilding as much as possible too. He take his helmet off as he approaches his friends, who have all been waiting for him. "Well, there is some good news... 92% of the town is now rebuilt, and the town just did a census count. All citizens have been accounted for. No casualties. Lots of injuries; some are in comas, and some will have a long recovery time; but there were no deaths. Yokatta..." Samurai sighs in relief in wipes his brow. "...If I had failed to save even one life..." Samurai shakes off that thought.

"I just finished putting out the last fire. I magically absorbed all the flames. It gave me some of my energy back, but it's an artificial high. Like using an energy drink to give you back some energy." Samurai does his best to explain. "We all worked really hard today. I'm proud of all of you. We deserve to relax. Anyone know where we should go? I didn't even check to see if my house is still around. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the first thing destroyed in all this madness."

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @PawelS @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Kronos the Revenant @Windy Breeze

"Hey, how about the art museum?" Thundy suggested. "That would be awesome!" Chelsea replied. "Or we could go to the arcade, but then again, playing games isn't really relaxing for some..." Thundy stated still in his SSJ3 form. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @Ragland Tiger @PawelS @Kronos the Revenant @Windy Breeze

After such a long day, it was more than relieving to see the town almost restored to its former glory. Although Pencil was urged to isolate herself for a while, she understood that her friends wanted to do something together as a way to relieve stress. Pencil probably wouldn’t be able to sleep right away, anyways, so now was a perfect time for hanging out.

The first friend she saw was Samurai, who had finally taken off his helmet. She hadn’t seen him in what felt like forever, so seeing his unarmored head was a bit jarring. She kept that to herself, however. She didn’t want to bring it up and sound strange. Instead, she trotted up to him and said,

“Hi again, Samurai! I’m fine with hanging out if you guys want. Whatever you wanna do is fine,”

Next, she saw Thundy and Chelsea approach. Chelsea had suggested visiting the museum, which made Pencil very excited. Although there was probably nothing interesting in it anymore, it would still be neat to see the place.

“I’d like to visit the museum at some point, too,” she told Chelsea. “Maybe you could restart your aquatic exhibit. I really loved it and I think it would make a lot of ponies really happy right now,”

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine

"I think that would be awesome! We should have an opening ceremony for it in the upcoming days." Chelsea stated. "I may end up taking one of those empty buildings and either convert it to a gym or a car garage..." Thundy said still in his SSJ3 form. 

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare@C. Thunder Dash

Samurai nods in agreement, but he still seems rattled about something...

"Aquatic exhibit? What's that about?" Samurai asks when he hears about something new. He also can't help but notice the light show Thundy is giving off. "Thundy-san, are you a Super Saiya-jin? I've only seen the manga, but it looks so similar..."

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad

"Make that...Super Saiyan 3. I've been keeping this power of mine hidden for quite some time. I ended up showing this power to Dynamo Pad and took it up to Super Saiyan 2. When I saw you getting beat by that snow leopard, it caused my anger to awaken more and I pushed myself to Super Saiyan 3. As you can see, I've actually mastered the form." Thundy explained sort of sounding like SSJ3 Goku.  

• Brohoof 3

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo's ears fell as he winced slightly from Thundy's angered expression. "Easy there, Thundy. Just stay calm, my friend." He explained, while trying to not The gaming unicorn didn't blame the male griffon from his actions, but the clenched fist full of sparkling electricity felt intimidating. He was glad he wasn't on Thundy's bad side. "That's reassuring to know. At the very least, let's keep going. We have some other injured to heal up." He says, trying to go with the group to find anyone else to help.

--Time Skip--

As the day began to turn to late evening, Dynamo looked around to see the state of the town. While it wasn't fully restored, the gaming unicorn noticed that everything looked better than before. It was a stark difference from how everything had looked earlier this morning. Making his way back towards Samurai, he was given the diagnosis of the town. "That's good news if I've ever taken one. The town might not be at 100%, but it's honestly better than nothing. All we need is time and the town will be back to being fully rebuilt in due time." He says, breathing a sigh of relief at the mention of no casualties. "You can say that again, Sam. With everything going on, it almost felt overwhelming at the thought. Thankfully, it wasn't the case." Hearing the worry in Samurai's voice of failing to save someone. "I-I know how you feel. I went through that quite recently. It's really scary, but I share in that train of thought." He would say, raising an eyebrow in surprise, yet curiosity at how Samurai could magically absorb the flames. "That's honestly really impressive. I didn't know absorbing flames or other types of elements was even possible. Unless there are certain artifacts that can do that, but I'd say that's all in theory. I do know what you mean. I remember trying to have an energy drink to stay up all night for a gaming marathon. It worked for a bit, but then I suddenly crashed around the middle of the night. Plus, they aren't exactly good for your health."

Upon hearing the recommendations of anything to do in regards to celebrating. Dynamo heard the list of things that were available for the group. "I'd be all for the arcade, but playing games every day kind of takes the fun out of them. I'm down for the whole art museum. I like drawings from time to time. Plus, I haven't gotten to see the art museum yet. I'm honestly up to trying anything. I'm just glad to spend time with everyone, as well as see that Samurai is back." He smiled, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "An aquatic exhibit? I haven't been to museums in the past, or all that often. Sometimes, there would be one or two field trips, but I don't think I've ever heard of an aquatic exhibit. What kind of exhibit is that?" He asks, turning towards Pencil and Chelsea as he became curious. It also helped that Samurai was just as curious about the exhibit as he was. As he listened to the conversation between Samurai and Thundy, Dynamo deactivated his Gamer Driver. His outfit soon turned back to his regular attire of his jacket. "What Thundy said was correct, Samurai. I've watched more of the anime than the manga, but that's definitely a Super Saiyan, or more specifically, a Super Saiyan 3."

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare

"Oh, you're gonna love what I did Dynamo. It's gonna be quite the experience." Chelsea said looking at Dynamo. "You know, one of these days I gotta take you and Bluebelle down into the ocean. I took Pencil down there and she absolutely loved it. Right Pencil?" Chelsea asked Pencil. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

Pencil nodded enthusiastically.

“Yup, it was a lot of fun!” she exclaimed. “I got to explore a whole bunch of places and even learn about Chelsea’s old life,”

She noticed that both Dynamo and Samurai were both curious as to what the aquatic exhibit actually was. It wasn’t a typical thing to have in a museum so confusion was expected. Proudly, she explained to them both what it was.

“It was this really cool thing that Chelsea set up! She used her water magic to create live art and she also surrounding the room with ocean decorations. It was like being in an aquarium, but with art. It was definitely the best exhibit we had,” she told the stallions.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash 

Dynamo was surprised to see that Chelsea had turned to face him. The expression she made was completely different from how she had acted before. Almost doing a complete one-eighty from when they wanted to find the energy source. Was everything okay now? Was she not mad at him? Some of these questions had ran through his mind, before reality caught back up to him. "W-When you put it that way, it sounds like quite the experience to be had." He says, before hearing Pencil explain the exhibit. "I suppose the room looks more like an ocean with the decorations and such. I think there's a kind of art that adds to a sort of effect to make things stand out. It sounds rather interesting and I hope we can try to check it out." He explained, nodding at the idea of Chelsea's offer. "I'd like that, to be honest. I remember almost having the opportunity, but it never happened. I remember going with Thundy and Iron to jump dunes, but the idea of exploring the ocean sounded fun. Given the fact that I love going swimming." He admitted, before Pencil had brought up learning Chelsea's old life. He recalled how upset the female griffon was when he heard some things from Thundy. He wondered if he should bring up the question of what happened to Chelsea.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

"Hey that gives me an awesome idea! How about a pool party sometimes soon?" Chelsea asked with a smile. "That sounds pretty awesome. Of course, we would have to make a pool if there isn't one here in Friendshire..." Thundy stated. "Actually, my art exhibit is more than just a room full of decorations..." Chelsea said. 

• Brohoof 1

"A pool party?" Dynamo asks, liking the idea. However, he soon came to a quick conclusion. "I mean, I'm not against the idea of a pool party and all. I love swimming as much as the next pony or creature. However, isn't it a little bit cool out this time of year? Unless there's an indoor pool somewhere in town." He stated, remembering how chilly it was yesterday. Upon hearing Chelsea's remark, Dynamo flashed a curious look to the female griffon. "It is? How so, Chelsea?" He asks, feeling there was more than what the female griffon was letting on.

• Brohoof 2