Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

(edited)

@C. Thunder Dash, @Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare

Samurai still seems visibly troubled by something... He looks over in a familiar direction before looking back at his friends.

He listens to their ideas and nods. "Yeah, that sounds nice too. It'll have to be during a day when the town is at peace. Water and fire don't exactly mix. I might not be able to use my fire powers if I'm all wet." Samurai smiles.

Still, he looks over in a familiar direction. "Hey everyone, you can go ahead to the museum if you want, but... Do you mind if I step away for a moment? I just want to check something..." Samurai's worry is really transparent. They should all know that he is looking in the direction of his house. He clearly wants to see if it's still there or not. He all ready assumed it's gone, yet he can't stop thinking about it.

Edited by Samurai Equine

@ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

"I never really thought of it that way." Dynamo responded, listening at the mention of Samurai's fire magic mixed with water. "I always thought that magic could still be cast, but I guess it depends on location, or situation. So, I can see where you're getting at, Sam. I'd be worried if water was mixed with ice. If that happened, then we'd be on thin ice." He would say, unintentionally making a pun out of his choice of words. As it seemed that the group knew where they were heading towards, Dynamo stopped as he heard Samurai would catch up. Turning to face the asian pony, it looked like he was looking towards a certain direction. He wasn't sure at first, but soon he could recall where that direction lead towards. "It's okay, Sam. Just take all the time you need and you can catch up. Do you need one of us to go with you? If there's anything you need to talk about, then don't hesitate to come to us. We're here for you, Sam." He says, wanting to let Samurai know that he cared, as well as the others feeling the same way.

• Brohoof 3

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

"I could go with you Samurai, if you're good with it." Thundy stated. 

"In the meantime, the rest of us could go to the museum...unless we all could go with Samurai together to keep him company. He does look quite worried..." Chelsea said walking over to Samurai and rubbing his back lovingly. 

• Brohoof 3

@Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash

"You're welcome and it's no problem, Samurai. That's what friends are for, right?" He asks, remembering as he pulled the keys in his jacket pocket. "I sure do. I held onto the keys as I stayed there and my regular house. Just to make sure that your place was well kept." He says, walking over as he handed the keys over to the asian pony. "I don't mind if some of us go with you. Either we can just spend time to relax and catch up, or we can go to the museum. Either way, it's just nice to catch up and spend time together after everything we've gone through today."

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare

"Yea, we've got so much to cover, especially between you, Dynamo and myself as far as our abilities go." Thundy stated. "Don't forget my abilities too..." Chelsea stated. "Right." Thundy stated. Chelsea gave Thundy a playful nudge. Thundy gave Chelsea a tickle on her side. She eeped and giggled. "You silly...." She said. Thundy chuckled, still sounding almost like Goku since he was still in his SSJ3 form. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@C. Thunder Dash, @Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @Ragland Tiger

Samurai takes the keys back. "Thank you, Dynamo. I don't know how useful they'll be, but this is a start." Samurai listens to his friends as they travel. He giggles at Thundy's comment. "I would love to hear all about it. I've been gone for two days, but I didn't think I'd miss so much. But Thundy-san, I think you can relax now. There's no one left to save, so you can save your Super Saiya-jin powers for next time." Samurai says.

In fact, as they travel though the town making small talk and just enjoying their time together, Samurai almost misses it when they arrive in the correct neighborhood. But what he sees makes his eyes go wide.

His house is still there.

Sure, the area is in bad shape. His mailbox is gone. His small fence is destroyed. His lawn and sidewalk are torn up. The roads and stuff leading up to it are equally torn up. And there are some surface-level scratches on his house, but... It's still there, and still in one piece. A sight so amazing, Samurai can almost feel a hint of tears welling in the corner of his eyes.
He rushes over to the front door. His house key still works. The door still opens. The inside, though bare, looks exactly like how he left it. Did Thundy do this? Did Thundy repair his house, or at least make sure it wasn't ruined? Either way, Samurai feels a wave of relief and happiness wash over him.

Now he can do what he wanted to do since he got back to Friendshire. He bows before his house. "Tadaima. (I'm home.)" Samurai takes that first step inside.

Edited by Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

In fact, Thundy had restored Samurai's house. While Samurai went inside, he restored the fence, mailbox, and sidewalk, giving them that extra Asian flare just for Samurai. Chelsea nodded with a approval. Thundy walked over to Samurai. "Could we come in?" He asked. 

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

"You're welcome and it's no problem, Samurai. I knew you would be needing these keys when you came home, so I made sure to hold onto them. It's just nice to have you back." He would say, tilting his head to the side upon hearing Thundy's comment. "I'm all for explaining how I got the belt, but we don't need to go over our abilities, Thundy. I know Samurai will want to know everything that happened while he was gone. Trust me when I say he'll want to know everything that's been going on." He explained, walking along with the others as he joined in the small talk. "You'd be surprised from what you can miss in only two days, but it'll make sense when we talk about it. You might not believe it, but with what we faced earlier. I think there'd be no reason for doubt." He says, approaching the place they were searching for. Dynamo sighed with a smile as he saw that Samurai's house was still standing. Aside from a few dents and roads being torn up. Everything still looked okay for the most part.

He didn't blame the asian pony as he rushed towards his home. Upon further notice, it looked like the place was given a sort of accommodations, as well as renovated to give some flare for Samurai. Walking up, but making sure to be careful of the road, his ears perked as he heard Samurai speak. He recalled those words from watching anime and knew just the right thing to say at a time like that. Upon walking up next to the asian pony, the gaming unicorn placed a comforting hoof upon his shoulder. "Okaeri. (Welcome home.)" He says as Samurai took his first step inside.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash

Pencil, feeling slightly embarrassed, felt the need to apologize to Chelsea. She hadn’t meant to demean her contribution to the museum in any way.

“I’m sorry, Chelsea, I didn’t mean to sound rude by what I said. Your exhibit definitely has a lot to offer, I was just giving a vague description so it could be a surprise,” she told the griffon.

She waited and listened as everyone began discussing other things they wanted to do. Most everyone was content with the museum so far, but Chelsea had suggested a pool party. Pencil loved the idea but realized Dynamo had a point about the weather.

“A pool party sounds awesome, Chelsea!” Pencil beamed. “I agree with Dynamo, though, it’s too cold to have one outside. We could have one inside of perhaps have the pool be heated?”

She was excited by all the fun ideas but understood that Samurai probably wanted to go home more than anything. She followed him and the rest of the group towards his home, feeling a bit anxious the closer she got. How much damage had the house sustained? Even though most of the town was rebuilt, she wasn’t sure if this building had been repaired yet.

Looking around, she saw a scuffed-up exterior and various bits of degree everywhere. She worried how Samurai would react to seeing his front yard in such disarray. She began to ask him what was wrong once she saw tears in his eyes. She assumed he was taking it pretty hard. Once Samurai trotted up to the house and bowed, however, she realized he was crying out of joy. Pencil let out a soft exhale, glad that her friend was okay.

Her ears perked up when Samurai and Dynamo began exchanging Japonies words. Normally she didn’t have a reason to understand anything besides “chan” and “san”, but this particular exchange sounded important. Curiously, she asked,

“What’s that mean?”

She hoped she didn’t sound as oblivious as she thought she sounded.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare

Thundy returned to base form. Chelsea had also returned to her original anthro form. He heard Pencil's question. "It's a japonese greeting, that means "I'm home." Thundy stated. "Thundy only knows a few words in Japanese. He's really fluent in Spanish, which is his secondary language aside from English. Perhaps you could get him to teach you a few words and phrases." Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@C. Thunder Dash, @Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @Ragland Tiger

Samurai felt humbled when Dynamo said Okaeri. It was just what he needed to hear. Truly he had good friends... Or perhaps, family? "Thank you, Dynamo-san." After hearing Thundy's request, he waves everyone one. "Come on in, everyone. Relax and enjoy yourselves." Samurai says. As he does, he notices what Thundy is doing to spruce up the place. "Thank you, Thundy-san."

As he welcomes everyone inside, he takes off his armor and props it upright in the corner for the time being. "My kuroko will help decorate this place so we don't have to." With a clap of his hooves, the kuroko come to start decorating, but only about 5. The rest are helping the town right now.

Samurai turns to Pencil. "I'm glad you asked. Tadaima means I'm home, and Okaeri means Welcome home. It's something friends and family say each other when returning home."

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad

“Neat!” Pencil said to both Thundy and Samurai who had both offered her an explanation. “Maybe you guys could both teach me some things sometime. I’d be happy to hear about both of your guys’ cultures,”

No sooner had they arrived that the group began to make their way inside the house. The interior was barren, but Samurai enlisted his kuroko to redecorate. Pencil inhaled slowly, breathing in the scent of the place. It was a strange mix of charred debris and various aromas the house had before it got attacked, but it was pleasant nonetheless. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger

"You're welcome Samurai." Thundy stated. Chelsea gathered some water energy and formed a bass flute from water. "Way to fill the atmosphere." Thundy stated. Chelsea sat in a full lotus position and began to play. Thundy sat down and relaxed. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

As he heard Pencil mention of a pool being heated, Dynamo pondered on the possibility. "I think there's such a thing of a pool being heated. I remember traveling for conventions and tournaments and stayed at a hotel. They had a pool that was outside, but it was heated. Granted, it was a little late at night and it was spring/summer weather. However, the pool being heated felt so nice and relaxing. So, it's not impossible." He explained, shaking his head as he gave Pencil and understanding look. "It's just like Thundy and Samurai had said. I don't know much on it, but I have heard of it from watching anime." He grinned sheepishly with a slight chuckle."You're welcome, Samurai. After everything you've gone through, it's nice to have you back." He says, nodding as he allowed himself to step inside his home. "Shitsurei shimasu." He would say, making his way into the house. At the sound of hooves clapping, Dynamo watched as the kuroko made their way in, before they started decorating. Dynamo smiled as he remembered seeing them before. "It's been so long since I've seen them." He would say, glad to see that some things hadn't changed. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 3

@C. Thunder Dash, @ExplosionMare, @Dynamo Pad, @Ragland Tiger

Samurai is too entertained by Chelsea's performance to clap. He doesn't want to be rude and do that while she is playing. But he does turn to Pencil. "I'm sorry, Pencil-chan. We were talking about going to the museum and now we're relaxing here. If you still want to go there instead, we can. I only came here to make sure my house was still standing. I'm happy to do whatever the group wants to do."

He hears Dynamo say something and nearly chuckles, but offers Dynamo a place to sit beside him. "I'm impressed you know that phrase, but you didn't have to say that, Dynamo-san. You basically apologized for entering without permission, but I all ready welcomed you inside, so you're not being rude at all." Samurai explains.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad

Chelsea smiled at Samurai, then played a variation of said melody. Thundy gathered some electricity and made a guzheng appear. He followed Chelsea with a harmony. The two griffons finished the melody. "I'm actually ready to go the museum if you are..." Chelsea stated as she made the bass flute disappear. Thundy made the guzheng disappear as well. 

• Brohoof 2

As Chelsea made a brass flute from water, Dynamo smiled as he enjoyed the tunes that were flowing through the air. "Very impressive and it's definitely a nice way to fill the atmosphere. Gives a sense of peace." He says, giving a nod of thanks to Samurai, who offered him a seat besides the asian pony. "Thank you for the seat, as well as the kind words. I watch a bit of anime, so I kind of remember to keep some words in mind." He says, blinking in surprise as he heard the asian pony correcting him. He blushed as he gave an apologetic look. "Oh, I see. Sorry about that, Samurai. I was thinking along the lines of common courtesy. Glad to know I wasn't being rude at all." He chuckled, before watching as Thundy had joined in the song. "Not bad and that reminds me of the dance you had in the arcade." He would say, looking over towards Chelsea, who had mention about going to the museum. "I'm always up to go the museum. I'd say it depends on what the others want to do." He says, wanting to take the feeling of the others into account.

• Brohoof 2

Bluebell finally arrived at the front door of Samurai's house.  She was wearing a large white feather hanging downward from her mane, held in place by a bright silver beret, set with a turquoise stone. She gently rapped  on the door.  ''Any-anybody here?" 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard the knock on the door. "I've got it." He would say, before quickly making his way over towards the door. As he opened the door, he was greeted by a sight that took his breath away. Standing right in front of him was Bluebell, who looked to have been wearing a white feather hanging down from her mane. Which was held in place by a bright silver beret that was set in a turquoise stone. If looks could take someone down, then Dynamo would have been passed out on the ground. He knew that she was pretty, but seeing her with that accessory made her look even more pretty than usual. "B-Bluebell! It's nice to see you." He would say, leaning over as he gave the bespectacled mare a hug. "Y-You look really beautiful." He said with a blush, before  backing up to allow her to walk in. "Please, come inside. Make yourself at home." He would say, before turning back to the group. "Hey, Sam? Is it okay if Bluebell can come in?" He asks, wanting to make sure that everything was okay.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

Thundy heard the knock and saw Dynamo heading towards the door. "Awesome, now everyone's all here...well...except Silver and Kronos." Thundy stated. "That gem does look beautiful Bluebelle." Chelsea complimented. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger, @Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @ExplosionMare

Samurai claps when Chelsea and Thundy's performance is over. "Bravo." However, when he hears someone at a the door, he waves. "Hello, Bluebell! Please come inside."

He hears a remark about the others. "Yes... Silver was invited, but he can be a bit of a loner sometimes. It's best to let him do what he wants. Kronos is very similar. You never know what he wants to do, but he is always welcome to join us any time."

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad

Thundy and Chelsea formally bowed when Samurai complimented them. "It is a little strange. I've only seen Silver just a few times. I wonder if he's got time to hang out some. I'd love to get to know him." Thundy stated. "Me too." Chelsea added. 

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard the knock on the door. "I've got it." He would say, before quickly making his way over towards the door. As he opened the door, he was greeted by a sight that took his breath away. Standing right in front of him was Bluebell, who looked to have been wearing a white feather hanging down from her mane. Which was held in place by a bright silver beret that was set in a turquoise stone. If looks could take someone down, then Dynamo would have been passed out on the ground. He knew that she was pretty, but seeing her with that accessory made her look even more pretty than usual. "B-Bluebell! It's nice to see you." He would say, leaning over as he gave the bespectacled mare a hug. "Y-You look really beautiful." He said with a blush, before  backing up to allow her to walk in. "Please, come inside. Make yourself at home." He would say, before turning back to the group. "Hey, Sam? Is it okay if Bluebell can come in?" He asks, wanting to make sure that everything was okay.

6 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

Thundy heard the knock and saw Dynamo heading towards the door. "Awesome, now everyone's all here...well...except Silver and Kronos." Thundy stated. "That gem does look beautiful Bluebelle." Chelsea complimented. 

"Th-th-thanks, this was gift-gifted to me by the b-buffalo in my ch-childhood home." Bluebell said.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Ragland Tiger said:

"Th-th-thanks, this was gift-gifted to me by the b-buffalo in my ch-childhood home." Bluebell said.

"Wow, you're friends with the buffalo? That's really cool!" Chelsea said with a smile. 

• Brohoof 1