general What color is your vehicle(s)?

Muffinnz

I don't have my own yet (I'm 17), but my dad's car is dark blue and my mom's car is dark gray.

When I get my own, I want to have a sky blue one.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Muffinnz said:

Why such bright colors?

Idk, my current car was a gift. I don't care about colours on a car that much :/

• Brohoof 1

My bicycle is blue, if that counts as a vehicle.

I want my first motorcycle to be either red or black since that would match the color of the gear I already bought, but I'm not super picky. Maybe I'll get a neutral set of gear someday so it matches any bike(s) I get. Color coordination is important, or so Rarity says.

• Brohoof 1

My car is dark red, one good thing about this color is that it is kinda similar to the color of rust (rust is a bit lighter color), so rust is not as visible. One bad thing about this color is that the rust is not as visible, so when I go to a mechanic I (or he) always miss some spots that should be fixed. 

White is a good color for a car - while the rust is very visible, regular dirt isn't, the car just becomes kind-of yellow-gray color.

I would want a car that is bright yellow or bright red, I think that the bright colors look nice, sadly, most of the cars I see on the street are like from a black and white movie - black, gray, white. And if I was looking to buy another car I would most likely have to pick one based on condition rather than color.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

It used to be white, but now it is the color of dust and rain and dirt. Similar with how people say that the place of your habitation is a reflection of yourself, but with my car instead. Mind you, that thing has been abandoned inside a property involved in a legal dispute for more than ten years. So, it was from the time when everything started to fall apart, more. The liberating time I stopped giving a damn about everything. I am kinda proud of seeing that wreck of a vehicle parked there bleeding gasoline. It is like an statement of sorts. It speaks to my soul.

Edited by They call me Loyalty