Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Which songs did you play or wanted to play after you graduated/will you play when you graduate?

PCutter

I will play:

Man in the Mirror (Michael Jackson) so I can remember that I am a human being who is capable of changing myself and the world.

Sweet Victory (Spongebob Squarepants) So I can celebrate me leaving uni forever and be an human capable of anything without restraint

Let it Go and Show Yourself (Frozen) To remind myself that there are good people who will love me for who I am

I can blast them to the highest volume to show my happiness of being free from any institution and being capable of choosing.

I don't remember playing anything special. I graduated school and entered the university, so, not much changed from my perspective (same learning, just in a different building and more interesting). After I graduated from university I started looking for a job. While I was not sad at graduation, I also was not super happy either, just normal I guess.

I graduated last year...I was homeschooled so I didn't have the typical graduation ceremony. Got my diploma in the mail and that was that. That being said, I don't know if this counts but I'll just post the two songs that take me back to those hot summer days last year I'd be burning my tires on a dusty dirt road with a Mtn Dew in one hand, literally. :ButtercupLaugh:No AC so me and my brothers had every window down....man, good times. You couldn't blame me, I had just graduated high school and got a new truck, I was on free rein and felt like i was on top of the world. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Lucky Bolt

After the usual, my school played "We are the Champions" by Queen which is cool, I'm always down for Queen

Spoiler

Of course the gaming nerd in me would have loved to have this

• Brohoof 1

I remember this song pretty well from 2012. Mostly because I was gifted a plush dog that would sing and dance to this tune.

Still have it. Not sure if still works.

• Brohoof 1

Oh gosh, I graduated 10 years ago, I don't even remember what I did after graduation???  Maybe went out to get pretzels at the pretzel factory(loads better than that auntie whatever pretzel shop)..

We don't do music...my school only played the boring ceremonial graduation song. God I hated that song. College is worst because class's bigger so that dreaded song lasted for 30 mins. 

• 3 weeks later...

here are some songs I'd like to be played:

• The Place Where We Belong from Uprooted
  • Gruadation by Juice WRLD
  • Fuck This Shit I'm Out by The Theme Song
  • For The First Time In Forever from Frozen
  • Look At Her Now by Selena Gomez
  • Recess by Melanie Martinez
  • Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk
  • Surrender by Cheap Tricks
  • Gangster's Paradise by Coolio