Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which princess has a better singing voice?

swu24

1. Does Celestia have a better singing voice?
  2. Does Luna have a better singing voice?
  3. Does Cadence have a better singing voice?
  4. Does Twilight have a better singing voice?

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Why does every discussion need to feel like a competition? I think they're all amazing. 

I suppose we could look at it as whose princess' singing makes you happiest.

all are good singers as long as they sing

we never maybe sometime saw  cadance singing but yes i love her voice and we already saw others singing so yes all have a nice singing voice

Edited by Starlight_shimmer123

Let just say, Rarity and Luna had very similar singing voices, and they got really odd in Season 9 :sealed:

Celestia sounds like a real angel when singing!

Twilight sounds too much like Sunset Shimmer :mustache:

I'll go with Celestia.

Spoiler

Because I am in the phone, I wont repeat the Princess word over and over, so add that in front of everything! :darling:

11 hours ago, Starlight_shimmer123 said:

we never saw cadance singing but yes i love her voice and we already saw others singing so yes all have a nice singing voice

You may need to watch Twilight's Kingdom again.

This (double) episode had two of my favourite songs from the entire series in it, being 'Let The Rainbow Remind You' and this number which has all four of the princesses chiming in.  They all have lovely singing voices, but I'd have to pick Luna as my favourite.

Edited by Concerned Bystander

I would have to say Cadence on this one. When we first heard her sing in " The Canterlot Wedding," It sounded both intense and heartfelt. We see that again when she perfectly delivers her lines in "Twilight's Kingdom". Her singing voice sounds the closest to what a professional singer sounds like. Plus, she delivers the notes so well; and I'd say she's up there as one of the best singers we've heard in the show.

12 minutes ago, swu24 said:

I know this is only one video, but I think it proves that Princess Cadence has the best singing voice I've ever heard!

I'm more partial to the This Day Aria, though. One thing I noticed is that Cadence has a much clearer voice than the other princesses; I might describe it as "ringing" and it's a nice difference from the other three's varying degrees of duskiness.

• Brohoof 1

1. Twilight Sparkle (mainly cuz of how often she gets to show her singing chops, those high sustained notes she hits are really good "cuz tomorrow spring is Heeeeere;" )

2. Princess Cadance (This Day Aria was amazing but really only like two songs where she gets to sing solo)

3.Celestia

4.Luna (just never too many times her singing voice got too shine) 

Edited by Miss

On 10/28/2020 at 12:24 PM, The Nth Doctor said:

Luna, hooves down. She has such a rich deep voice and it's a shame they don't use it more.

She never got a solo song, did she? That would have been interesting to hear.

• 1 month later...