Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 movie is called, "My Little Pony: Pony Tale".

CastletonSnob

Not to be confused with My Little Pony Tales, the second G1 animated show :fluttershy:. Vancouver based dub first dubbed pastel horses, and some of the VAs are still doing so to this day :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 4

56 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Eh... I've seen better movie title names but it's better than not getting anything.

I’d rather see a trailer and a voice cast or two by now, tho :scoots:

• Brohoof 4

My Little Pony: Pony Tale? Really? That sounds awfully similar to My Little Pony Tales from the 90's, which I do not like. Can't they named My Little Pony Adventures or MLP: The Next Generation or something?

But whatever, I'm still waiting for a trailer to see the animation and characters in motion. As long as the movie is good, I could care less about the title.

• Brohoof 4

To be honest, that sound's pretty generic and boring to me. It's not very creative, though I guess it could be worse. Who knows, maybe this is just a placeholder. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Sounds like it’s a working title. Here’s hoping they come up with something better. It’s too plain.

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 5

9 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I’d rather see a trailer and a voice cast or two by now, tho :scoots:

The voice cast is what I'm looking forward to the most. What a character ends up being means nothing if they don't have an ideal voice behind them to convey who they are.

@BlackFaithStarJust clarifying, that last post was not a dig against Malaysia. I just know what can happen sometimes with bad translations from anywhere. I personally don't like the title, but if that legitimately is what they went with, I can live with it so long as the movie's good. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Some time ago a fan-made game called" Pony Tale"was terminated by Hasbro's copyright strike. Could it have something to do with this?

• Brohoof 2