Favorite location in the movie?

Toastypk

Favorite location in the movie?  

18 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite location in the movie?

• Maretime Bay
    • Zephyr Heights
    • Bridlewood

I'd say Bridlewood - it's a forest, so not a lot of sun, though IRL a forest would be full of snakes and spiders. If it really was like it was shown in the movie, then it would be great.

Maretime Bay is also cool.

Zephyr Heights is almost OK (and probably has fewer spiders or other bugs), the only downside are the big TV screens that are probably mostly used for advertising. I would not want to live near one.

• Brohoof 1

This one is hard for me. Zephyr Heights looks really cool with it's big golden buildings and it's mountaintop location, but all the modern tech and advertisements are really distracting. Here you have such an amazing looking basis for a city, filled with massive detailed buildings and cool looking bridges all above the clouds, and then there are just a bunch of big screens and advertisements plastered around, taking away from the overall look. Combine that with the citizens who seem very fixated with their phones, and it unfortunately feels like the city's great concept was wasted.

With that being said, I'd probably feel inclined to pick Bridlewood as the best location due to the fantasy-like mystical forest look it has. This is the kind of location I'd expect from My Little Pony, and it definitely looks great. My only real issue with this place however is how boring it seems. Hopefully that'll change now that magic has returned.

So overall I think I'd say Bridlewood is my favorite. It's hard because Zephyr Heights is such an interesting concept and before finding out that it had modern tech I was really excited to see it in all it's glory, but the heavy use of modern technology and advertisements ruins that. If it weren't for that, this would most likely be my favorite location in the movie. I'm really hoping that some other pegasus cities/towns will be introduced, and that they aren't riddled with these glaring issues that Zephyr has, especially because pegasi were my favorite pony type in G4, but they aren't really doing a good job at interesting me so far in G5.

Definitely Zephyr Heights. Just something about it is just so pleasing to look at. I know most people would get turned away by the modern tech, but not me, I don't really see an issue with that. (This IS future Equestria after all!)

• Brohoof 2