Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Character are You More Sympaticed Towards: Diamond Tiara or Cozy Glow?

TheUnknownPhantom5

Which Character are you more sympaticed towards.  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Which Character are you more sympaticed towards.

• Diamond Tiara
    • Cozy Glow

• The title was changed to Which Character are You More Sympaticed Towards: Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon?

Neither, to the fire with them both, and their families, and everyone else involved in the messed up development of these children.
Do you know how many messed up children like that I had to deal with during my childhood, being a messed up children myself? At a private school, non the less.
And then you would see them curled up in the ground crying. And you would feel bad for giving these little bastards the lesson of the day, because in reality it was very clear to see when one of them had a violent parent who often got drunk violent with them. I could see this when I was a five years old. But the teachers were like blind signposts in the conflict. Still, this is no excuse for them to take it out on someone else who is innocent.
I had to become yet another violent example in their lives. Because their families were too trash to realize the damage they were doing. Sometimes, without doing anything at all you can harm a child. So many damaging behaviours are learned on a subconsciouss level just from being around dysfunctional people. Poor children. But, yeah. Into the fire.

After watching Crusaders of the lost Mark at the moment it came out, I'll say Diamond Tiara.

Out of all the characters who touched the themes of redemption, whether it's good (Tempest Shadow) or bad (Starlight Glimmer), Diamond Tiara has the best redemption arc in the show.

• Brohoof 2

Both. 

See here's what people sort of missed. Silver Spoon was Diamond Tiara's puppet, that is until Silver Spoon snapped and had enough of it. Crusaders of The Lost Mark revealed everything and the only pony to blame is Spoiled Rich. 

This is how sometimes bullies are made. Starts right at home and then the bully recruits cohorts...and go on until who knows when. 

Also, I edited your poll and post you had the wrong name on it! :P You had Cozy Glow. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Also, I edited your poll and post you had the wrong name on it! :P You had Cozy Glow. 

I read "Cozy Glow" and wrote my original response with Diamond Tiara as my "winner".

Now I'd definitely say Silver Spoon since, she was Diamond Tiara's toady, probably due to her own insecurities about being liked by the popular crowd. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Silver Spoon had less character development overall. She was a petty beeyotch trying to be trendy until one day she was like ugh nevermind. 

Tiara got three songs and an excuse for her bs through her mother. How excusable that is is debatable but it's way more than SS got.

Tiara

• Brohoof 1

Despite the change in the poll, I’ll stick with Diamond Tiara. Silver Spoon lacked any sort of background to sympathize more with her, and she stopped the bullying because she got tired of Diamond’s abuse towards her

It’s really hard to say since we don’t even know Silver Spoon’s story, so is it fair to make a proper judgement without context? I’ll still vote for her on the poll, anyways, since she was probably very mistreated by DT behind the scenes.

• Brohoof 2

Silver Spoon, because it was always part of her character that she was not as bad as Diamond Tiara, implied since her debut in Call of the Cutie. If we're going by backstory, that's not really a fair way to judge, since one of them doesn't even have a backstory. Also, as already pointed out, we don't see what Silver Spoon puts up with behind the scenes.  

• The title was changed to Which Character are You More Sympaticed Towards: Diamond Tiara or Cozy Glow?