Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out of 10 , how would you rate your life right now?

Reecejackox

10. I thrive in poverty and weakness. It is hard to explain unless you can see the hidden side. It is like seeing some of the homeless people on the street, and looking into their eyes to find this very vivid gaze, when compared to the shallow look of someone who has dulled his soul on materiality. And one can offer them the whole world, but they will only take the bare minimum, and give you a gentle smile of broken teeth in return. They understand. Good on them. For they are rich indeed. My sincere recognition goes to them.

• Brohoof 2

Home life is great. Still reeling from recent losses in friendships, and dealing with the stress of what lie ahead. 8/10. Despite the major losses in friendships this year, I wouldn't undo any of it. 

• Brohoof 2

8, I've pretty much got it made for the most part, but at the same time there's a lot of aspects that could stand room for great improvement, like I don't drive myself around I essentially depend on others to get everything I need, and socially I don't really have any actual friends to talk to, and most ppl I know in my hometown have a less favorable view of me, mostly unfairly judged but it's up to others how they see us... All in all it could be a little better but ultimately I'm here, I got my own place, internet, and the means to support myself every month, I'm doing pretty good

• Brohoof 2

6/10, maybe 5/10 but that’d be insulting to people who do have it harder.

Highest it’s even been probably 8/10, when I graduated high school, outlook was great. Was. Sad part is I know I could be a good 9 ages ago if circumstances were better and I had the right people to guide me make good choices.

• Brohoof 1

8/10 Now things this summer have been going much better. Even if I'm still new to where I'm living. Life has been steady and although throughout the past few years asides everything that happened. I'm happy to be where I am and thankful for what is now. I'm at peace and at a place of rebuilding.

• Brohoof 1

I'll judge the quality of my life through Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

In case of those reading this who don't know what that is, here is a link to a basic explanation of it: https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-maslows-hierarchy-of-needs-4136760

1) My physiological needs: all are met as far as I know of.

2) My safety needs: many are met, but not all. Some of which aren't met are financial security and health.

3) My social needs: only a few of them are met. Some of the ones that are met are friendships and family relationships. Some of the ones that aren't met are social groups, community groups, and romantic attachments.

4) My esteem needs: none of them are met.

5) My self-actualization needs: none of them are met.

As you can see, there is a decline in meeting my needs, starting from safety needs and ending after social needs. I would say that my social needs really aren't met at all, since I only have friends online and my family relationships aren't that strong. So, judging by that hierarchy, I would rate my life 4/10 since my needs end before the third level of the hierarchy. I think that is a fair rating, since my life isn't as bad as it could be but isn't that good either.

I'd say a 6 really. I'm in a stable and steady, not to mention safe environment with supportive family, only things i would change were a lot of things in my past (moving out in the first place, getting married, stuff like that)