Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums for your home page?

My little pwny

I come on this website so much that I am considering making it my homepage on my browser.

Do any of you have this site as your homepage? I'm just wondering if other people are already doing this.

I may as well, In the last month I've spent way more time on here than any other website. (But I don't have a homepage anyway, just the usual Chrome startup screen.)

Yerp. It's neat. But ever since I've started using the chrome app I normally just stay away unless I want to see whatcha ponies are talkin' about or if I get any new notifications. But I've been using the messaging functionality alot so I've been refreshing to see if I've got any new messages. Sad I know.

So yes, MLP Forums is my homepage.

I don't even have this place bookmarked, and I'm here every day almost

I don't bookmark places I go to frequently, I just bookmark places I think are interesting or any website where I might forget the URL

Nope, homepage is google. But this site does have it own button on my quick link bar thingy or whatever it's called, which I use instead of bookmarks.

Don't need to have google, thanks to Chrome superior omnibar.

All modern web browsers allow you to do that...That isn't superior at the slightest.

OT: My start page is the default one for Nightly, I have the bookmark bar on so I just click all the sites I visit a lot with the middle click and it depends on the time if I really want to go to all of them.