What do you fear?

D1SC0RD

Several things:

-Darkness

-Not listening to any noise

-Being alone on my house

-Listening sounds outside my room when i'm alone or when it's late

-Resident Evil

-Things that have white skin or very white eyes.

-Sleeping without hugging a pillow

Like NeverNeverland, I have a horrid fear of falling. I'm just fine with heights...I just really fear falling from them! o.O

That being said...I'm also not that fond of bugs! *shudders*

(edited)

-Things that have white skin or very white eyes.

Does that mean you fear me? xD

I'm afraid of bees (HUGE FEAR), any bug that bites humans, anything paranormal (ghosts, UFOs, aliens etc.) and being home alone.

I have lots more, but those are the biggest.

Edited by x Fluttering

Does that mean you fear me? xD

I'm afraid of bees (HUGE FEAR), any bug that bites humans, anything paranormal (ghosts, UFOs, aliens etc.) and being home alone.

I have lots more, but those are the biggest.

No not exactly that... for example, take a look at the first zombie from Resident Evil 1 from PSX, that really scares me....

I can't take being around bees, but I've never been stung. Very precautionary, I guess.

1. Nature documentaries.

2. Styrofoam.

3. Balloons.

I'm totally serious about these.

I also have severe atychiphobia. Like, REALLY BAD. I'm deadly afraid of disappointing people.

Allie Way the Baconzoid.

She He It scares the hell outta me D:

Seriously he's she's it's the reason I can't sleep at night D:

Ok seriously though, spiders scare me to past-death

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Allie Way the Baconzoid.

She He It scares the hell outta me D:

Seriously he's she's it's the reason I can't sleep at night D:

Crazy Misty

He is the reason I fear Vegemite.

Actually, I fear a lot of things. Bees, spiders, heights (but I love heights at the same time ;_; ), chasms, clowns, lightning, being forgotten, getting lost in a big city, talking in front of strangers, darkness, scratches (Wat), choking, Gatherers, bats, being buried alive, bugs, crows (if they are a lot), making decisions, closed places (I am claustrophobic), bridges, injections, being in the middle of an ocean, and sharks.

Edited by Allie Way the Baconzoid
  • Brohoof 1

What do I fear?

DDoS attacks.

*shuder*

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-0ZwgeSvc

being raped...

... :ph34r:

post-1046-0-86969200-1339972048.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm afraid of making stupid mistakes.

Failure isn't so bad. I can't expect to succeed at everything, but it's failing at things that I shouldn't fail at that really worries me.

That's about the only thing I get angry about anymore.

Oh, I'm also afraid of my computer being stolen. That would be the end of my life.

I still fear the dark....

I have to sleep with my light on still

Oh also I can't watch VHS video without the light on cause I fall asleep and the when the movie end it goes to the screen with the buzzing and ever since I saw the ring Ive been afraid of that.

I still fear the dark....

I have to sleep with my light on still

Oh also I can't watch VHS video without the light on cause I fall asleep and the when the movie end it goes to the screen with the buzzing and ever since I saw the ring Ive been afraid of that.

Don't worry, I'm almost turning 8 and still have my lamp. At first, I thought I was the only one who was afraid of the dark! :lol: Also my other fear is monsters. When I go in the dark, I run as fast as I can because I imagine monsters can get me in the dark

I fear everything that is outside of my apartment door- that includes other humans, especially other humans. When I'm around new people I get visibly sick, start shaking and want to run away crying. It's horrible, because I get so lonely. I'm only 25 and I am afraid of other people. This is because I have horrible anxiety due to long term psychological abuse (this all happened in the workplace, for over three years) that destroyed my self-confidence and exacerbated my already existing anxiety/paranoia/agoraphobia. So I spend most of my time on the internet, because I can actually converse with other people without having to fall apart every time I have a conversation.

Anxiety and extreme low self confidence sucks! I'm trying my hardest to work at it and have finally forced myself to go to a support group, but I'm looking at a long and painful journey before I can overcome my fears.

I don't know if it's a fear so much as a hate, but I will go far out of my way to destroy insects and spiders inside my house or car. Those jerks can have the rest of the planet, but not this place.

I don't fear dying in general, even though I frankly have no idea but doubt the existence of an afterlife, but I am anxious about crossing all the important stuff off my bucket list before my time is up.