Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which would you like to have their own episode?

Mersander

Which backround Pony would you like to have their own episode?  

75 users have voted

1. 1. Which backround pony would you like to have their own episode?

• Derpy Hooves
    • Lyra
    • Bon Bon
    • Berry Punch
    • Dr. Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Colgate

(edited)

"I find your lack of Trixie on that list disturbing..."

Posted Image

But out of the ponies on that list, I'd have to pick Colgate. Dunno why, but Colgate's always been my personal favorite background pony.

Edited by pyro pie
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Princess Celestia.

Seeing as out of all the ones you've mentioned, Derpy is the only one that's named in-show, they are all very likely locked and "doomed" to remain background characters forever.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 2

I would have to vote for vinyl scratch. All that amazingness needs to be explored on the show. She has so much potential and it would be great to bring her to the forefront at least for one episode. If not, I would love to see her get a few lines, or at least be in a few more episodes. We need more Vinyl Scratch!!

post-4952-0-61838300-1340327272_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Celestia and Luna need an episode that demonstrates their relationship nowadays and how they co-rule, etc etc. No bg ponies plz.

• Brohoof 2

Derpy of course.

I'd love to see an episode showing something about Derpy's life or her past.

Celestia and Luna need an episode that demonstrates their relationship nowadays and how they co-rule, etc etc. No bg ponies plz.

This too, and Luna playing video games. :3

• Brohoof 1

I think it would be fun to see Dr. Hooves but maybe as one of the main characters having a strange dream. I dunno just an odd thought is all.

None of them. Background ponies are fine the way they are. Although it will be nice if they could use the fannames for the background ponies in the show, but that's just about it. Nothing more.

(edited)

None of them.

They're background ponies and they should stay there.

I agree. I think it should be left to the community to decide how they would act. That way we can continue making awesome fan fictions like Dr. Hooves and Assistant. Although I think it would be interesting to see them in an episode, and I think they would hold up to the brony community.

Edited by FalconnHoof

(edited)

Background ponies must stay in the background. That's why I love them so much.

Now I think Scootaloo needs her own episode. She's not my favorite but we NEED to learn about her parents, the Pegasi as a race, and more about Cloudsdale.

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

(edited)

That was difficult, lots of good choices. I would prefer they ALL get made.

But if I had to choose, I would prefer Octavia. But if I got to pick what it was about. I would prefer that The Doctor and his companion (Colgate) encounter Octavia and Vinyl Scratch in a series of events that sends them on an epic adventure!

That way, they all get in.

EDIT: I've just read that some people have really boring answers. "They're background characters, they should stay that way." </mockingtone>

C'mon people! You can be more imaginative than that. You're only picking one anyways. It's just for fun! Not actually going to happen...

Although if my suggestion did that would be awesome.

Edited by Archangel