507 users have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Safari
    • Internet Explorer
    • Other

Chrome. It seems to have some decent web developer tools on it. 

I tried Safari because that is supposed to have better tools but that browser lags a tonne for me.

Anyone try Chromium yet? I'm too lazy to switch unless I know it's good. LOL.

I used Firefox for like... nine years? I recently switched over to Google Chrome a year ago, and couldn't be happier.

I love it mostly because you can make custom themes. Being able to customize things really sell me over. :squee:

Chrome is amazing, it's probably what I prefer overall. But as of lately, I've switched to FireFox just to get a new feel. I would rather explore a newer borwser, but not much is commonly known besides Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, and Opera.

• 3 weeks later...

Google Chrome. I'm on an iPhone pretty much always, and it's the only browser app that doesn't suck horribly on the market. Least from my experience it doesn't.

Internet Explorer.

I'm ready to be flamed...

Ehhh I don't see any issues with that. Sure it's slow but to each their own.

Really though I used to use Firefox but ehhh I'll probably install it on the laptop tomorrow or something.

The app for it for the iPhone is crap. I installed it once and it crashed multiple times.

I used to use Firefox, even told people I 100% preferred it over chrome. Then it started having some unexpected issues, being slow, not loading pages correctly, random stuff. I uninstalled it and everything I had changed from it, reinstalled it and it still didn't help. I said goodbye to the program sadly and went over to chrome. Been happy ever since.

Firefox, the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Faster than Chrome, more add-ons, best browser. Plus the new interface looks really amazing.

• Brohoof 1

@@Scoots and Dash

That's why you use CCleaner. FF probably made a huge cache and got slow and bloated.

@@Pepin

Chrome is actually SLOWER than FF in recent tests, and it isn't really known for being secure, actually it's full of holes and Adblock keeps fucking deleting itself, anyway with a half decent AV who cares about browser filters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FF is my daily driver for a loooooooooong time, ever since 2.0. I use IE for pr0n and stalking forming. Win 8.1.

Anyone remember the getfirefox ads, fastest clapper and 3.5 hype? Good times.

I used to use the regular 32bit version of Firefox until I was introduced to a 64bit version of it called Pale Moon. For me, it runs a lot smoother than the original browser and after using for almost a year now, it has become my primary browser now.

Chrome is my backup in case flash decides to screw up on Pale Moon. I only use Internet Explorer as a last resort.

Alright kids, gather 'round. I'm about to carbon date myself pretty hard here.

I started using Firefox around when it first came out and a little show called The ScreenSavers still played back on G4/Tech TV (before it was G4TV). They talked a lot about the security features and how it was an all-around safer browser to use than IE. That was really all the reason I needed. The recently implemented customization options have been cute and all, but I just want something sturdy and quick, without a whole bunch of holes and/or bells and whistles.

Firefox's done good by me all these years. Never saw the reason to change to Chrome or Opera.