Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the funniest thing in Minecraft that you have done, or happened to you?

Pulcinella

Me and my sis were playing the Xbox 360 trial of Minecraft, and during the night, we were snug in our beds, until A SKELETON woke us up! My sister killed it, and we did a hole check. When we thought everything was ok, she went back to sleep, only to be woken up AGAIN by ANOTHER skeleton. This time, she got killed and re-spawned in the beginning, where she was immediately swarmed by zombies, and the game ended. So, I'm saying that THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS REAL!

When my friend went AFK i made a huge trap under his house.

I dug a hole by the entrance and filled it with over 200TnT blocks. At the top of the hole i placed a TnT and a preasure plate.

So when he got back ino the game he went to his house to grab some food and it ended up with a huge bang and an ex-house.

• Brohoof 5

I had just finished creating my mansion on the forum server out of sand and wood, which looks very good with the love and tolerance texture pack.

Of course, just as I finished I ran away for a second in order to get a decent view of my new house which had taken me days to build.

Instead of seeing a fully completed, wonderful utopia of a house I was rewarded with the sight of not one but two Endermen running off with various parts of my humble abode, including sand and furniture, the lack of sand causing part of the house to collapse in on itself.

It was not funny at first but looking back on it I can't help but laugh.

• Brohoof 1

When my friend went AFK i made a huge trap under his house.

I dug a hole by the entrance and filled it with over 200TnT blocks. At the top of the hole i placed a TnT and a preasure plate.

So when he got back ino the game he went to his house to grab some food and it ended up with a huge bang and an ex-house.

Good pranks are good.

I had just finished creating my mansion on the forum server out of sand and wood, which looks very good with the love and tolerance texture pack.

Of course, just as I finished I ran away for a second in order to get a decent view of my new house which had taken me days to build.

Instead of seeing a fully completed, wonderful utopia of a house I was rewarded with the sight of not one but two Endermen running off with various parts of my humble abode, including sand and furniture, the lack of sand causing part of the house to collapse in on itself.

It was not funny at first but looking back on it I can't help but laugh.

Heh. Wat's an Enderman?

Eaten someone's cake house...

How do you even MAKE a house out of cake? Does it even protect you from mobs?

TNT. That is all.

Lol.

Well, I have a video here.....

Of course, I could go on and on in my minecraft adventures. The greatest thing that ever happened was the time I was in a prison server (a server where you're a prisoner or guard and try to escape, pretty self explanatory), and some group of hackers manage to get OP and set the roof to lava. All the players were running around screaming and rushing towards the storage areas because I guess the idea of "Logging off" doesn't enter their heads.

Me and my sis were playing the Xbox 360 trial of Minecraft, and during the night, we were snug in our beds, until A SKELETON woke us up! My sister killed it, and we did a hole check. When we thought everything was ok, she went back to sleep, only to be woken up AGAIN by ANOTHER skeleton. This time, she got killed and re-spawned in the beginning, where she was immediately swarmed by zombies, and the game ended. So, I'm saying that THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS REAL!

Oh, you can't put a bed by a wall in the older versions of minecraft, including the 360 version. When I first played waayyyy back, monsters scared the crap out of me, and when I heard the "THUNG" sound while I thought I was safe sleeping, I literally screamed. :P

Well, I have a video here.....

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbdRtk_Bre8&feature=plcp

Of course, I could go on and on in my minecraft adventures. The greatest thing that ever happened was the time I was in a prison server (a server where you're a prisoner or guard and try to escape, pretty self explanatory), and some group of hackers manage to get OP and set the roof to lava. All the players were running around screaming and rushing towards the storage areas because I guess the idea of "Logging off" doesn't enter their heads.

Oh, you can't put a bed by a wall in the older versions of minecraft, including the 360 version. When I first played waayyyy back, monsters scared the crap out of me, and when I heard the "THUNG" sound while I thought I was safe sleeping, I literally screamed. :P

Oh, yes... I know that now... And I haven't had a problem ever since.

My Enchantment building burnt down.

Yeah, it was funny. I was very confused. ._.

lol.
  • Brohoof 1

There was a creeper coming towards me and i shouted:

COME AT ME BRO!

and a creeper from the side blew up and i forgot about the one i shouted out and it blew up ;_;

This only before that when I first started I tried hugging a creeper Next to my house :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

I have 2.

First, there was this kid at my sisters school who was giving her a lot of shit. I was kinda friends with his brother, so it wasn't hard to get the IP or th kids username. So at around midnight, I got on. Nobody else was on, but to be safe, I logged on with his name (I was using a pirated version of minecraft that let me use any username. Since it doesn't get checked by the login server like legit accounts, I could do this). This made it so he couldn't get on the server while I did my dastardly deeds, give me all the admin powers he had, and even make it look like he did it all :)

I gridded several of the towns on the server. First was the spawn area. I made some lag generators and hooked them up to random doors and stuff. Basically, whenever somebody used a pressure pad door, it would turn on a clock which would make a bunch of dispensers spit out tons of items which would just sit there, causing lag.

I covered a small neighborhood in gravel by building a large cobble platform in the sky, putting several layers or gravel on top of it, then world editing the cobble away, causing the gravel to fall and cover everything.

I set up some mass chicken spawners. Basically, get some dispensers full of eggs, hook them up to wooden pressure plates, and throw in some chickens to start it off. The chicken walk over the pressure plates, causing eggs to shoot out and spawn more chickens. Works best in enclosed spaces... like houses :)

But the last, and best, was Operation Creeper Rain. I built this giant slab out of bedrock (it had a layer of cobble over it since I couldn't remember if stuff spawned on bedrock) in the sky over the main city, and built 2 block high walls so tons of stuff would spawn, but stay contained. I changed it to day and let the undead burn away, leaving creepers and spiders. I changed it back to night and repeated this a few times, killing the majority of spiders in between this.

After this thing was full of creepers, I made holes in the floor and put water blocks in them, so the creepers would die from fall damage. I then logged off, and left it there, so throughout the day, they'd have creepers falling on them :)

Giant shitstorm on the server the next day. An admin checked the logs and totally believed it actually was the kid who did it, and spread the word around. Almost everybody left the server, and he shut it down soon after that :)

The other one was when I was on my wall in SSP. A creeper started walkin towards the wall, but it was too high for him to jump obviously, so I wasn't concerned. A skeleton came up and started shooting arrows at me, so I pulled out my now and began to return fire.

Then, the creeper tries to jump off a block near my wall, and at that exact moment, gets hit by a skeleton arrow from behind. The slight knock back from the arrow knocked him up onto the wall... right into me. He exploded, I died, wall was wrecked, zombies got in, fuck my life.

Also, the block he jumped off was placed by and enderman. They're working together now :(

• Brohoof 4

I was exploring a cave when I heard a lot of mob noises. Being in no situation to tackle the mobs around the corner, I backed away, right into a 1 block wide hole in the floor which fell into a dark corridor. Instant pantshitting moment.

• Brohoof 1

The funniest thing that happened to me was when me and my friend were building a rail road in the sky for fun and for no reason he hit me off and before i fell, I hit him back. I died but he didn't because he had armor. For no reason we laughed psychoticly for about 15 mins straight. Good times.

I remember being in the MLP forum server and went to hide in a house with a glass ceiling. During the night I heard a skeleton and a spider, and I thought it was nothing.

In the morning I noticed it was a spider jockey, and it burned in the sun. The spider just followed me, watching me through the ceiling, at the same time as the skeleton burned.

I just laughed.

Okok, so I kept building random houses, and abandoning them and mooching off of my sister's food and bed at night. Finally, when I made a house that I thought I liked, my brother came and "helped me" by finding a dungeon under it and making it my floor, and we all fell to our doom. Lol. All of the funny things in Minecraft that I do involve falling to my doom or something like that.

So, me and my cousin were trying to make our nether portal room fancier, with lava tubes.

He thought that the lava would only spread out when it hit the ground, so he tried to contain it on just the ground. Of course, falling lava just has to spread from the source block, regardless of how high it is.

Our basement then flooded with lava and he died.

• Brohoof 2

My sister, Octavia's Cello, was making an orchard outside of her house, and somehow managed to plant a tree in her HOUSE! Twas funny...

So, me and my cousin were trying to make our nether portal room fancier, with lava tubes.

He thought that the lava would only spread out when it hit the ground, so he tried to contain it on just the ground. Of course, falling lava just has to spread from the source block, regardless of how high it is.

Our basement then flooded with lava and he died.

Hey, what about the time when you got lost in the mine while was standing near the entry. The way out was right around the corner but, instead you dug your own way out. xD