Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the funniest thing in Minecraft that you have done, or happened to you?

Pulcinella

Was building a giant Skull fortress in the sky, had it set on peaceful. Needed some gunpowder for TNT. turned on enemies. Forgot the inside of my fortress currently BLOODY DARK! seconds later my Giant skull fortress was rubble on the ground Q_Q

(edited)

In one world, me and my cousins were cave dwellers. So in our little cave house, a creeper wandered in through the door, because somepony left it open. I yelled "OH MY GAWD! A CREEPER!" But it wasn't blowing up. So I put it in a little fence cage.

It was a nice pet creeper, but then my little brother joined the world and destroyed the fence.

Needless to say the end result wasn't very pretty.

Then once, in me and my cousin's castle, I was like, "Okay everybody, you're all invited to a Christmas dinner of cooked pork chops." A creeper creeped up to the gate, and I'm like, "Even the creeper is invited to the dinner!" and opened the gate. Then it blew up the gate. Then me and my cousin's laughed a lot. The end. (I still haven't fixed the gate.)

Edited by Godot

In one world, me and my cousins were cave dwellers. So in our little cave house, a creeper wandered in through the door, because somepony left it open. I yelled "OH MY GAWD! A CREEPER!" But it wasn't blowing up. So I put it in a little fence cage.

It was a nice pet creeper, but then my little brother joined the world and destroyed the fence.

Needless to say the end result wasn't very pretty.

Then once, in me and my cousin's castle, I was like, "Okay everybody, you're all invited to a Christmas dinner of cooked pork chops." A creeper creeped up to the gate, and I'm like, "Even the creeper is invited to the dinner!" and opened the gate. Then it blew up the gate. Then me and my cousin's laughed a lot. The end. (I still haven't fixed the gate.)

I lol'd so hard I cried.

Once I walked into my house on Minecraft to get something out of my chest. Then I walked out of my door and before i could even look to the side, a creeper blew up right there and it took half my house with it. I also went down with my house and lost some materials.

I was looking off of the edge of a cliff, them my friend punhed me off. I landed in water, but then "Wolfie" came down and killed me... Then I had to go to the bottom of the water to look for my items >.< We also grief occasionally, but we almost always get away with it, lol

• 2 weeks later...

My funniest thing was when i was playing on a private server that i owned and we played with alot of friends.

I got mobdisguise, and trolled the hell out of everyone!

My best reaction was when i disguised as a creeper, went into his house and he accidently poured lava in his house by spasm clicking and he fell off his chair xD

There was a creeper coming towards me and i shouted:

COME AT ME BRO!

and a creeper from the side blew up and i forgot about the one i shouted out and it blew up ;_;

Posted Image

Probably the funniest thing that has happened to me while playing minecraft was when me and my friend went to the neather for the first time on a vanilla server. We walked out onto a ledge made of gravel that was dark. My friend put a torch down and all the gravel we were standing on fell into a lava ocean.

• Brohoof 1

An Ender Dragon spawned in the regular world (my friend was experimenting his ability to create mods) and literally did I giant sweep if our entire smp server and destroyed evrything except me in my obsidian safehouse under my actual house and a few buildings.

Don't worry, we recovered our world without a problem.

• 3 years later...

to be honest this isn't really funny as much as it is REALLY cool

I was doing my jobs in the real world and I turned around to go to my computer and i saw a minecraft world

it had a path of stairs and cobble and gravel, as well a cobble fence and torches and on either side there was wheat fields that went to a town with a wooden wall and that was all I could see I remember that I took that photo and made it into an actual minecraft world took me ages for the seed though but i found it by typing 6 a bunch

Alas I couldn't find the save as a photo ah well will repost one when I find it

In PS3 version we were playing with my friend and I was using Xmas tree skin and when I walked inside towards the mine, group of creepers just followed me casually. My friend just watched from his screen when group of creepers followed me in straight line.

Edited by The Cerberus

It was a really random moment but I was recording and riding a minecart and I came to the end of the track and to my suprise the minecart just went into the floor block at the end. I got out and looked at it and just started laughing for a minute. It was so random but I couldn't help but laugh.

I went AFK for a few minutes and came back to find I was now in a glass box with spider webs all around me. On the top, there was a sign with something that I probably shouldn't say on it. I got my revenge by going into a cave, finding a chamber, closing up the chamber, and placing the offender inside after he had gone AFK.

It was great.

Online, me and a friend framed a rival bakery of plotting to assassinate the king (the host had a crown) by digging an underground tunnel leading to his base and filling it with TNT, before exposing it in front of everyone. I think our rival went to jail.

There are almost too many incidents to account from playing with  ALL HAIL THE GREAT DOOR * Drumming ensues* 

Not to mention the damn torture chamber you constructed and i kept falling down that same hole.....

Edited by Drunk Not I Am
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't played Minecraft in a long time, but I still remember one good story.

I built a huge castle one time, and my friend (when I wasn't paying attention) dug under it and placed a ton of TNT under the castle and linked it up to a switch on the surface.

He didn't actually plan on detonating it, but another friend of mine who didn't know there was any TNT walked up to the switch and goes "hey what does this switch do?" and pulled it.

My friend who put the TNT there couldn't stop laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My Minecraft adventures consisted a lot of my friend blowing up my stuff. None of us took the game too seriously (we played Halo far more often), so it was all good fun.

Edited by El Duderino

There are almost too many incidents to account from playing with  ALL HAIL THE GREAT DOOR * Drumming ensues* 

Not to mention the damn torture chamber you constructed and i kept falling down that same hole.....

I never got to finish construction of the Cathedral of the Door. Maybe someday...

This happens every time I go to a multiplayer server wherein PvP is disabled.

I'm building my house, or I'm out mining.  I hear footsteps behind me, turn around, and there's some random blockhead trying to kill me.  Usually when I'm mining (and if I even can) I place lava/set fire to the ground around me and ran.  The guy usually dies in a fire and rage at me for hacks.

Silly, silly sods.

Edited by Wax n' Wane